Zeke's Barracks - [TAKING REQUESTS]

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
38 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
TheGeekZeke101
Deuced Up

Here is my selection of mods. This is where you can find quality mods. This is new for me, so I can only improve from here. Im always down for all feedback and suggestions. I'm a stickler for nice graphics, so excuse me if they turn out better than the mods themselves. I can't promise sights for every gun and, unfortunately, I don't plan on ever providing sounds. Other than that, enjoy :)

Policy:

You are free to use my mods for personal use. Feel free to customize them and use them however you feel. I do ask that you don't publish a variant of my model as your own and that you credit me when needed.
Last edited by TheGeekZeke101 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:14 am, edited 8 times in total.
Rezex
Veterans
Veterans

I reckon you should move the grip back a bit. The stock looks a bit short also. Other than that, the model itself looks great and I can't wait for the final product Green_Happy3
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

razor10000 wrote:
I reckon you should move the grip back a bit. The stock looks a bit short also. Other than that, the model itself looks great and I can't wait for the final product Green_Happy3
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

That's a good Bizon, better than most.
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

It's great :) The foregrip needs to be adjusted towards the back a little & the stock could be longer, but that's just my opinion. Anyways good job :D
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Nice Bizon. Good job! :)
TheGeekZeke101
Deuced Up

Ill get working on the foregrip and I'll try putting back the stock a block or two. Maybe I'll be able to poop out a sight before company arrive. Thanks for all the feedback :)
MrHaaax wrote:
That's a good Bizon, better than most.
It's funny because I felt it closely resembled the PP90 and was close to calling it that lol.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

ok whats the difference anyways
ok the grip maybe
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Very nice PP19, Zeke. The pistol grip looks very short, other than that it looks very nice :)

I was making a PP19, now I have to delay it, damnit!
TheGeekZeke101
Deuced Up

Welp I just uploaded the Bizon! I wanted to get something outthere before I'm busy with the holidays and unfinished projects. The sight isn't the greatest, but at the same time, the gun doesn't have the greatest sight to begin with. I will definitively put more work into my next project. The next projects of mine will provide variants, mostly of color. I enjoy tan, so that's mostly what I'll make. Gimme your feedback!

EDIT: Im no longer sure how to make download links using mediafire. It has changed since I've last used it. Hopefully you can still download it through the link I provided. Sorry about that.

@Zeka; lmao, exactly what I noticed.

@CommieBuffalo; Thanks :) The grip was very "awkward" for me. It's something I'll need to improve on
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Yup, the download works, just not as good as mediafire.
The sights are pretty nice though.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

good job, looks nice :D
TheGeekZeke101
Deuced Up

Thanks for your feedback guys!

Im free for tomorrow; does anyone have any requests? Ill most likely have some time to whip out a full on gun with sights by late afternoon/early night tomorrow
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

TheGeekZeke101 wrote:
Thanks for your feedback guys!

Im free for tomorrow; does anyone have any requests? Ill most likely have some time to whip out a full on gun with sights by late afternoon/early night tomorrow
While AK-47 is everywhere on this forum, can you make one in honor of Mikhail Kalashnikov? He passed away, like, on Monday or something. Or an AK-12, 74, just pick one from the series.
By the way, RIP Kalashnikov, you will be forever missed for your awesome rifle which contributed to our freedom(Vietnam).
TheGeekZeke101
Deuced Up

MrHaaax wrote:
While AK-47 is everywhere on this forum, can you make one in honor of Mikhail Kalashnikov? He passed away, like, on Monday or something. Or an AK-12, 74, just pick one from the series.
By the way, RIP Kalashnikov, you will be forever missed for your awesome rifle which contributed to our freedom(Vietnam).
I might consider making an AK-12. Because it's so popular I didn't really plan on making one. That and the fact I use SIMOX's on a daily basis and think it's dead on.

I'm considering making some CoD Ghost weapons, or any from the CoD series, so the AK-12 is a possibility.
38 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Packs”