Kami's Flat-Pack Weaponry

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Kamikaze_Blargle
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Well, i was playing some MC, and I decided to make a slightly cartoon-y pack. But I also decided to make it like MC items where everything has a 1-block width. And to be honest, it worked out a lot better than I initially expected.

Therefore - if you like what I came out with here - instead of requesting weapons, you can send me a weapon or weapons that you use and i will 'flat-pack' them for you. You will - hopefully - be allowed to do this with any weapon, whether if they are yours or not - this is as long as you do not take credit for them (unless they are yours, of course). Also, because they have a 1-block width, it would look silly with a scope, so instead, it is a slightly zoomed in version of the weapon with a 2-pixel precision dot in the center. It has quite a nice effect inspired by the Bullpup and KSG(?) from Counter Strike: Source.

Sorry for rambling, so here are some previews:

Weapon Switching:
Spoiler:
Smg Sight & Intel:
Spoiler:
Rifle Sight & CP:
Spoiler:
Shotty Sight:
Spoiler:
Download it here
Leif_The_Head
Deuced Up

Awesome idea and perfect work :D
11/10
Lawliet
Deuced Up

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was just going to post something like this but with the defaults. Can I still post them?
Kamikaze_Blargle
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Sure, it isn't copyrighted x)
But please... everything is completely original(the spade is original-ish), please don't use these exact models ;)
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Packs”