[EKH][Clan de habla hispana]

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
D.1*DK
Deuce

Eternal Knights of the Hell

Acerca de nosotros

EKH Es un clan de habla hispana que acepta en general a todo tipo de persona talentosa que traiga beneficio al clan.
Con esfuerzo y tiempo estamos destinados a ser el mejor clan de America atravez de nuestros miembros ProGamers la pasamos inviadiendo los servidores de BuildAndShoot demostrando lo talentoso que somos.

En su comienzo el clan fue creado por David, nuestro 1er lider junto con el apoyo de otras personas... con el simple objetivo de destruir a GKN un clan rival.... sin darse cuenta el clan crecio mucho y ahora nuestro objetivo es imponernos a los demas clanes, ganar torneos y ser el mejor clan de habla hispana.

Actualidad
En la actualidad el clan esta conformado por 4 lideres y mas de 100 miembros ganando mas de 40 guerras EKH demuestra lo poderoso que es.

Reglas
*Compañerismo
*Fidelidad al Clan[No multiclan]
*No hacks
*No Spam
*No conflictos con otros clanes sin razon

Lideres(IGN)
[EKH]David
[EKH]LiderMaste
[EKH]Obed x_x
[EKH]Lider D.1

Reclutamiento
Aceptamos a cualquier miembro que cumpla las expectativas
si deseas unirte contanos ya sea via MP aqui por BuildAndShoot o en algun server con algun compañero EKH
ACEPTAMOS GUERRAS DE CLANES, CONTACTARME VIA MP SI ES EL CASO
ACCEPT CLAN WARS, CONTACT ME WITH A MP IF
Last edited by D.1*DK on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Wish you the best of luck, and to the people who will question 100+ members, I do believe they have this many because of all the people iv'e seen.
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant

If I understood correctly their main objective is to destroy GKN
D.1*DK
Deuce

Dominis wrote:
If I understood correctly their main objective is to destroy GKN
In the begginng of the clan our firts objetive yes, but in this moment no :3
Vitum
Deuce

As to my limited knowledge,and some useful info from aloha server admins,EKH appear to be a hacker clan who have been banned on 30+ servers and some of the (former) members are rude,racist and sexist.I think honestly that this clan puts shame on all of AoS clans and it should be dealt with immediately.That is my opinion,and those are the facts.
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

People, stay out clans that aren't yours (at least if you don't anything smart to say). I have left only the posts that are worth leaving, the posts that made a good point about this clan. Usually, I would remove all of your posts, but as some things needed to be marked about this clan, I have left them.
Wordsmann
Deuce

Vitum wrote:
As to my limited knowledge,and some useful info from aloha server admins,EKH appear to be a hacker clan who have been banned on 30+ servers and some of the (former) members are rude,racist and sexist.I think honestly that this clan puts shame on all of AoS clans and it should be dealt with immediately.That is my opinion,and those are the facts.
That's interesting. Whenever I'm on the opposing team in certain servers, they accuse me of using hacks. The other day I was playing against a seemingly competent player, and today after having been recruited into [EKH] he went off calling me a hacker. Few minutes later he was spawn-headshotting me through the walls of our base and left after realizing he wouldn't tire me. That's the first time I've had a solid, conclusive experience of an [EKH] member hacking.

Anyway they seem to have some rule about openly accusing me of hackery. I don't understand it.

Figured this'd be the place to say it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Wordsmann wrote:
Vitum wrote:
That's interesting. Whenever I'm on the opposing team in certain servers, they accuse me of using hacks. The other day I was playing against a seemingly competent player, and today after having been recruited into [EKH] he went off calling me a hacker. Few minutes later he was spawn-headshotting me through the walls of our base and left after realizing he wouldn't tire me. That's the first time I've had a solid, conclusive experience of an [EKH] member hacking.

Anyway they seem to have some rule about openly accusing me of hackery. I don't understand it.

Figured this'd be the place to say it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Look at the date of the message you replied to, this thread is old.
learn_more
Coder
Coder

atleast 5 or 6 of them behave like retards and thus have gained a ban from my server
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Clans”