Travel

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
11 posts Page 1 of 1
kmaj
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I am a tourist who likes to travel. Do you like travelling? Does nelson like it?
extra
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Oshawott
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

kmaj wrote:
I am a tourist who likes to travel. Do you like travelling? Does nelson like it?
Nelson loves it, and he is hilarious. NELSON FOR SPAMBOT OF THE YEAR! I wonder if the mods will let us keep him.
extra

Oshawott wrote:
kmaj wrote:
Nelson loves it, and he is hilarious. NELSON FOR SPAMBOT OF THE YEAR! I wonder if the mods will let us keep him.
Yes he is great.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

ii take sudden trips i had no clue i was taking , that end up being fun, but yea, i travel alot
Battlefire

Traveling is fun. Get to see new places and people. Also...food.
vondess
Deuce

I would like to obtain some consultation on the UK legislation. But I am based in the New York zip code area. It would be good to find someone who often travels to the US. I would like to have a face-to-face meeting. Generally, I can explain the issue by email, but some details I can discuss only privately. If you can help me with some contacts, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
BalanceBlind
Deuce

Yeah, travelling is a great opportunity to take the strain off
icecolt
Deuce

For me, traveling is like a separate life, so in my free time I am looking for various options where I could get acquainted with the new culture and history. Recently I came across a magazine https://odessa-journal.com/ with all the information on the city of Odessa, now I will keep the route to Ukraine. I want to see how this country is flourishing, and what sights it has. Now in my blog there will be a wonderful city of Odessa with its ancient life. Find out all the good and learn more, there are so many interesting things in the world.
Phil Wizard
Deuce

Sun May 24, 2020 7:41 pmvondess wrote:
I would like to obtain some consultation on the UK legislation. But I am based in the area. It would be good to find someone who often travels to the US. I would like to have a face-to-face meeting. Generally, I can explain the issue by email, but some details I can discuss only privately. If you can help me with some contacts, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Didn't get you :( you are talking about the UK legislation while staying in NY? Did I get you right?
Kazukiroc
Deuce

Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:53 amBattlefire wrote:
Traveling is fun. Get to see new places and people. Also...food.
Changing worldview also is useful I believe :)
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Lounge”