Server issue?

Host your own server and communicate with server operators.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Poki
Deuce

Hello, all.

So I recently made a server, called RRPT 24/7 Pinpoint, for me, my friends, and whoever else to play on. It's been running for a little over a month, and right off the bat, I noticed something strange, and somewhat annoying. Every few minutes or so, the console comes up with this weird text:

2013-10-07 11:05:10-0700 [-] Starting factory <HTTPClientFactory: http://www.blacklist.spadille.net/subscribe.json>
2013-10-07 11:05:12-0700 [HTTPPageGetter,client] Stopping factory <HTTPClientFactory: http://www.blacklist.spadille.net/subscribe.json>

My friend, said that it's doing this because it's trying to connect to spadille.net, which is no longer a thing, since before the steam version. Which is understandable. However, it would be nice to know how to stop this.

My second issue, is that recently the server was been saying this:

2013-10-07 11:59:02-0700 [-] Unhandled error in Deferred:
2013-10-07 11:59:02-0700 [-] Unhandled Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
Failure: twisted.internet.error.DNSLookupError: None: address 'www.blacklist.spadille.net' not found: [Errno 11004] getaddrinfo failed.

Whenever it does this, the server crashes, and I have to restart run.exe. It's very annoying and I really want it fixed.
But, this morning it said this:

2013-10-07 00:10:02-0700 [-] Unhandled Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "run.py", line 1037, in <module>

File "twisted\internet\base.pyo", line 1162, in run

File "twisted\internet\base.pyo", line 1171, in mainLoop

--- <exception caught here> ---
File "twisted\internet\base.pyo", line 793, in runUntilCurrent

File "run.py", line 830, in reconnect_master

File "pyspades\server.pyo", line 1679, in set_master

File "pyspades\master.pyo", line 114, in get_master_connection

socket.gaierror: [Errno 11004] getaddrinfo failed

If anyone can help me with this issue, it would be very much so appreciated!

Thanks! And sorry this post is so long!
Blue_Happy1 Green_Happy1
MKU
Artist
Artist

The first issue isn't really an issue, it's saying that you can't connect to it. The blacklist that StackOverflow was running (blacklist.spadille.net) hasn't been fixed for over a year, or says Stack (he's lazy). You can just go into the config file and there should be a option talking about a ban subscribe list. Just disable the option. That may fix the second problem, too.

The third option, in my experience of python, could be a lot of things. Hell, the first two problems could be causing that.
Poki
Deuce

Okay, I'll find and disable that in the config. Thanks
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Servers”