Ж ZP| Zhe Prime Ж

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
20 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Valiant
Deuce

Zhe Prime is non-competitive or better said a social clan that is based around having fun and not caring if you're good at the game or not.

I had a need to join a social clan. Finding an active one was hard seeing that most of the active clans are these "super competitive elite mlg we're serious" kind of clans. So I decided to make this clan.

-If you're looking for a non-competitve clan, why not join this one.

My goals for this clan aren't extravagant, I think.
My goals for this clan and the reason I made it are pretty similar if not the same.
I made a clan that I wish for to be active(the hardest part) and least competitive as possible. The most competitve we'll get is a gather event now and then or maybe attend in the league if this clan gets enough members to attend in it.
I want this clan to be mostly about quality not quantity. By quality I don't mean being good in game but how good you are outside of it. Like, what kind of a person you are on the forums or on the IRC. Now, I'm not saying that if you're good at AoS then you shouldn't join this clan. No, you should, but if you're all about skill then you shouldn't try to join.
thx spring for suggesting this

Code: Select all
In Game Name:
Why do you want to join this clan(60 words min):
You must have atleast decent grammar in order to be able to get in.

Nameless/Prime/Leader:
Valiant
Co-Leader(2, assigned by leader, can recruit n stuff like that):

Generic middle rank(promoted into after 1 month of activity, I'll think of a better name later):

Recruit:

[url=http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5698][img]http://i.imgur.com/xihPMDZ.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5698][img]http://i.imgur.com/hSaOcUd.png[/img][/url]

There are 2 types of rules. Mandatory and...erm, minor.
If you break mandatory rules you get kicked.
If you break minor rules you get a warning. 2 warnings = you're out of the clan.

Mandatory:
- Be active on IRC and Forums(if you don't make a forum post or if you don't visit the IRC in 2 weeks you're out.)
- The usual, don't hack, don't grief.
- No multi clanning.

Minor:
- Don't spam IRC channels, forums and stuff like that.
- The usual, be respectful don't insult others for no reason, etc

Golden rule of all: Don't be a retard.

ZP|Name

I couldn't think of anything better.

http://webchat.quakenet.org/#zhe_prime

We'll have stuff like gatherings sometimes.
Last edited by Valiant on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:23 am, edited 11 times in total.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Good luck to your clan, my friend. This kind of non-competitive clan is somewhat unusual around here, I can't name many off the top of my hat besides Freedom Fighters and this one.

Anyway, best of luck for you and your clan.
extra
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Good luck!
Valiant
Deuce

CommieBuffalo wrote:
Good luck to your clan, my friend. This kind of non-competitive clan is somewhat unusual around here, I can't name many off the top of my hat besides Freedom Fighters and this one.

Anyway, best of luck for you and your clan.

Yeah, that's the exact reason why I made this clan and thanks. :)
b00msh0t
Deuced Up

GOODLUCK. All new clans are welcome.
MUSTACHE!!!
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Good Luck with Your clan ~[PURE]DeadSeason
Valiant
Deuce

Thank you. :)

OP edit: Signatures added + made the thread a bit more pretty.
Spring
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Very nice. Your grammar is quite good, and your original post seems to be organized and looks very polished. I'd recommend adding an increased word count requirement in why someone wants to join (usually wards off morons pretty effectively, plus people who have good reasons to join your clan will easily surpass well over 20 words), as well as possibly a list of aspirations for your clan in the future. Make them well defined too, not something like "We want to be the best." Overall though, you have the potential to create a great clan. Good luck.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

+1 for the use of cyrillics
Valiant
Deuce

Spring wrote:
Very nice. Your grammar is quite good, and your original post seems to be organized and looks very polished. I'd recommend adding an increased word count requirement in why someone wants to join (usually wards off morons pretty effectively, plus people who have good reasons to join your clan will easily surpass well over 20 words), as well as possibly a list of aspirations for your clan in the future. Make them well defined too, not something like "We want to be the best." Overall though, you have the potential to create a great clan. Good luck.
Yeh, there's still some work to be done in the OP. I agree about the minimum word count in the reason for joining the clan, but I have to make sure that the minimum word count isn't too big and that it isn't too small at the same time. So I think that something around 40 is good.

OP edit: Fixed stuff, added goals, increased the minimum word count in the reason for joining this clan.
CaptainCake

Great job with the thread. Looks pimped, and I really like it.
Good luck with the clan!
Valiant
Deuce

Nope, not on my watch!
I will not let this thing die just like this.
CaptainCake

Valiant wrote:
Nope, not on my watch!
I hope so. Remember, Im here to support you! If you need anything just beep me in IRC ;)
Valiant
Deuce

CaptainCake wrote:
Valiant wrote:
Nope, not on my watch!
I hope so. Remember, Im here to support you! If you need anything just beep me in IRC ;)
I know, I know.
I just don't know with that you could help me with. :(
CaptainCake

Well, I can try!
20 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Clans”