Clan Tips

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
30 posts Page 2 of 2
>aP<Eddy
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Nice guide man
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

@Epicnice: Bastion has been closed as an Ace of Spades clan, but they are still a community that is not related with AoS.

@Pingu: Being strict with applicants is an itchy subject. If you have just started a clan, you cannot expect to get all the good guys out there, but you always have to stick to your standard and eventually lift it to a higher level.
Defaulter
Organizer
Organizer

@Tin

Nice guide, you may have use for this: http://pastebin.com/uxeKQwtN

It contains contributes from many of the old clan leaders (Bastion, RoT, Komrades) I think you may have even contributed to it yourself though I can't recall for sure. Feel free to borrow from it, no credit required.
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

@Defaulter

Thanks, I will read it and look into it. However, I do find that that adding credits is essential (at least source link on the end of thread) as many people contributed into writing that.
k3rmo
Deuce

Green_Happy3 Green_Sleeping Blue_Spade Green_Rifle Green_Pistol2 Blue_Pistol
SuperSilence
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

k3rmo wrote:
Green_Happy3 Green_Sleeping Blue_Spade Green_Rifle Green_Pistol2 Blue_Pistol
Quality post, my friend.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Tin, I think you should include the fact that skill isn't really important, community should he a clan's main focus. I've lately seen many clans focusing only on how " XxXmlG420n0ScoPepR0XxX" somebody is, which is really a shame.
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Defaulter wrote:
@Tin

Nice guide, you may have use for this: http://pastebin.com/uxeKQwtN

It contains contributes from many of the old clan leaders (Bastion, RoT, Komrades) I think you may have even contributed to it yourself though I can't recall for sure. Feel free to borrow from it, no credit required.
I think the part about clan subsections in the paste might come in handy if the feature does get implemented here,
fahmida123
Deuce

Hello everybody…how are you all…I have just joined this forum…well i am here to have fun and sharing some useful information. Hope I will get warmly welcome from all members…
AandPGames
Deuce

But how do I create a clan?
I usually get a lot of kills and points so I want to like make a clan to be more official. Green_Sunglasses1

What I mean by my question is, how do you start it, is there an official way to start one up but applying or something?
I always see like these people in clans when ever I am on any server and it would be appreciated if I got a answer to my question.
Thanks! Green_BigSmile
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

You simply create a thread here! Everything else is explained here in the first post.
brownnathan

WOW a real tip! lol I don't comprehend why anybody would need to cheat; it makes the amusement pointless.
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

say that to the 80% part of players who are hacking.
anamaria
Deuce

Very good . I love you
MichaelSar
Deuce

On Saturday, I hope to have a couple members around 1-4pm EST. Hopefully a clan can join us for some battles.
30 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Clans”