Do you have games that you have been playing for more than a few years?

If it ain't Spades...
4 posts Page 1 of 1
cionny
Deuce

Do you have games that you have been playing for more than a few years? I’m looking for old League of Legends players here, I’m interested in what has changed in this game, because I don’t know whether I should spend time and upgrade my LOL account again or not. I played a few years ago for the last time and lost my username and password for the game. I wonder if it's worth creating a new account and which smurf is best to choose?
MissioP
Deuce

For several years I was the best support in the clan, but then I realized that I was interested in playing the smurf for ranged combat. Of course, I didn't want to quit my old account and start playing again, but I realized that I wasn't obliged to create a new account and play from the first level. One player from my clan suggested that we can to exchange accounts and this was a good decision. Since you don't have an account and you have nothing to offer in return for a LOL account, then most likely you will need to buy it. There may be a slight problem. You don't know the players in LoL whom you can trust and buy an account without risking being deceived, so I advise you to conclude a safe transaction and make a purchase on the site https://smurfstore.co/customize-and-filter/roles/mid . Then I bought my third account, by the way I think that League of Legends mid laners are the coolest smurfs now, so I advise you to watch streams about them.
cionny
Deuce

Thank you, this is interesting to me now. I’m thinking about playing support, but for now I’m still choosing an account on the site that you recommended. I'm very glad that so many fans of the League of Legends. This is a really cool game!
Phil Wizard
Deuce

Thu May 28, 2020 9:35 pmMissioP wrote:
For several years I had the best support in the clan, but then I realized that I was interested in playing CS GO. Thus I decided to switch to this wonderful shooter. What I like most of all about all that is the fact that I can easily get awesome skins for my characters and in doing so I can greatly improve my gaming experience. Usually I don't acquire expensive items. The ones I use cost up to 15$. As a rule my team find them on Skin Club https://skin.club/en. It is just a matter of habit, you know.
CS GO is a good game! I used to play it at school but after leaving I switched to Valorant. You should give this game a try some day Blue_Wink1
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Other Games”