Openspades crash fix

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
enderxenomorph
Deuce

hello dear readers.
is your openspades crashing at the home screen all the time and when you click setup?well here is the fix!!!

navigate to %appdata%(C:/user/name/appdata/roaming)>delete the following folders: yvt.jp and Openspades>launch game>configure ghraphics settings>launch game and configure controls etc to users preferences.

because of all the netlogs i think the game crashes of a lack of space in the Openspades folder.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

no. You have no idea what you're talking about.
enderxenomorph
Deuce

it is what i did. i deleted yvt.jp folder and the folder with the netlogs and debug screenshots and it stopped crashing and it made a new folder. i got the problem again and deleted some logs and it worked again.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Probably caused by some bad graphical settings, not supported by your card or something like that
enderxenomorph
Deuce

No all graphical settings where supported and fully working(I configured and ticked skip screen next time.accept global illumination is causing lag but no crashesl
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”