Zyc's graphic stuff

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
45 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Zyc
Deuced Up

Hey guys here is a new topic, where you will see all of my graphic production about AceOfSpades or some clans.
You can also request some stuff in the comments :)

YOU CAN REQUEST ME BY SKYPE (zycdesign) OR ON THE CLAN IRC #LINESPQR ON THE IRISCHAT TO GET THE HD WALLPAPER CAUSE THESE WALLPAPERS BELLOW AREN'T IN FULLSIZE.

WallPapers:
Players
Awayke (2) Seyf (1) Tin (1) Willy(1) ZyC (5) Teeth (2) Mushie (2) Juxta (2) Kiwi (2) Jdrew (3) Tsunami (7) Cross (5) AceStar (3) Ginger (3) Eimis (5)

Clan or community
Linespqr (7) Hell (1) Minit (15) Build And Shoot (9) ExecutionClan (6)

IF YOU LIKE THE WALLPAPER(S) DONE FOR YOU OR YOUR TEAM, JUST PM ME ON THE FORUM TO REQUEST THE HD WALLPAPER(S) ! DON'T COMMENT TO ASK FOR IT PLEASE.

WallPaper I've already done bellow:

Don't forget to post your opignion about these wallpaper in the comments bellow, it could be helpfull to improve :)

==========================================================================================

1. If you need some graphic stuff comment this topic, I don't want to be requested on irc or skype.
2. Every wallpaper's credits goes to ZycDesign and Linespqr clan.

==========================================================================================
Last edited by Zyc on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Can I get a 1600x1200 wallpapper? I want it to be a mix of red and blue. Also if it can have watch dogs and AoS artwork that would be great. Thanks.
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Why don't you have the Artist badge yet? I'll go nominate you.
Zyc
Deuced Up

$Eddy$ wrote:
Why don't you have the Artist badge yet? I'll go nominate you.
I'm not an artist, I don't really want a badge ;) I just wanna be like a deuce :)
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Edit: nvm
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

make faze wallpaper mlg pro plz with aos stuff
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the good shit.
Zyc for Artist 2014 now.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I love my wallpaper!
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

A lot of this stuff is very impressive. I did notice that some of your images contain elements that are not your property however. Did you buy them off a stock image website?

Either way, cool stuff. Can't wait to see more :).
Zyc
Deuced Up

Mr.Torch wrote:
A lot of this stuff is very impressive. I did notice that some of your images contain elements that are not your property however. Did you buy them off a stock image website?

-The 3d AceOfSpades images were released by Jagex so they're "free to use" until there is no copyright, for the "willy" pictures it's all mine I made it with adobe illustrator so this is a vectorial draw and this is mine even if the character belong to Simpson.
-For the little bomb picture this is also a vectorial draw :)
-The two ace of spades player on Minit wallpaper was added on the old http://minit.nu/ wallpaper, then this is the minit who requested me some wall so I didn't asked but I think that they are accorded to let me use it :/
-On the linespqr kiwi's one this is some pictures released by Jagex too so no copyrights.
-On jdrew's wallpaper the AoS caracter is from Jagex one more time but there is a copyright on the WatchDog caracter ...
I verified it and the copyright says that I can use it until I don't sell it ... (Jdrew did I already requested you 1337$ for this shit ? xD)
Anyway, so I'm totaly legit ;)

Jdrew wrote:
I love my wallpaper!
Yay cool :)
Hedgedog
League Participant
League Participant

You've got really good stuff going on here zyc :D. Can I have a wallpaper filled with puppies and deuces? Any colour will do.

P.S: I'm Puppy k
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Zyc wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:

-The 3d AceOfSpades images were released by Jagex so they're "free to use" until there is no copyright, for the "willy" pictures it's all mine I made it with adobe illustrator so this is a vectorial draw and this is mine even if the character belong to Simpson.
-For the little bomb picture this is also a vectorial draw :)
-The two ace of spades player on Minit wallpaper was added on the old http://minit.nu/ wallpaper, then this is the minit who requested me some wall so I didn't asked but I think that they are accorded to let me use it :/
-On the linespqr kiwi's one this is some pictures released by Jagex too so no copyrights.
-On jdrew's wallpaper the AoS caracter is from Jagex one more time but there is a copyright on the WatchDog caracter ...
I verified it and the copyright says that I can use it until I don't sell it ... (Jdrew did I already requested you 1337$ for this shit ? xD)
Anyway, so I'm totaly legit ;)

Okay cool, did you make all those textures yourself or did you get them in a free pack? If so, can you link me to them I need some new textures. Green_BigSmile
Juxta
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I'lll vote for you for Artist badge definitely. You've pumped out these awesome pieces of work and take requests to do more, simply to please. Thank you for my custom background which you gladly reduced to signature size upon request.

Keep up the good work son!
Zyc
Deuced Up

Hedgedog wrote:
You've got really good stuff going on here zyc :D. Can I have a wallpaper filled with puppies and deuces? Any colour will do.
Yeah sure, I'll check out to make it as quick as possible and post it in this topic as for juxta's one.
Juxta wrote:
I'lll vote for you for Artist badge definitely. You've pumped out these awesome pieces of work and take requests to do more, simply to please. Thank you for my custom background which you gladly reduced to signature size upon request.
Keep up the good work son!
I'll keep it ! :) (btw: I'm not an artist) :)
Mr.Torch wrote:
Okay cool, did you make all those textures yourself or did you get them in a free pack? If so, can you link me to them I need some new textures. Green_BigSmile
I already make my how textures with AfterEffect but I'll probably release a pack of my texture in a few :)
45 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”