Sirs & Ladies - Merged into The Revolution!

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
607 posts Page 1 of 41 First unread post
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

About Us
[/color]
IRC: #Sirs
Clan Tag: Sir <name>
or Lady <name>
Total Member Count: 17
(20 with Honoraries)
We are a group of gentlemen that are attempting to make a highly exclusive clan for mature people, and the finest players. There are very few good clans out, but many great players, so the time is right to sow the seeds for the next 'big thing', or at least have fun in the attempt. Born on May 21st, 2014, our goal is to create an independent clan that is a haven for serious players and a mature, yet relaxed atmosphere.

Recruitment Policies
[/color]
Since we desire and accept only the finest applicants into the clan, we have put a relatively rigorous filtration system, to ensure that those whom we knight as Sirs or Ladies are exemplary both in playing, and in interacting with others. To become Honorary, simply ask in the thread. To become a fully fledged member, there will be two types of applications, regular, and invitational. A regular application requires the applicant to follow both steps and also requires for the application to be voted on, whereas the invitational application eliminates the voting factor (for application), since the maturity of the applicant has already been ensured. For an invitation to be considered valid, a recognized leader must have given it. Both application types require both steps to be followed, however, and both require an end voting by clan members. Here are the two steps:
  • 1. A thorough application (The bulk of the decision hangs on this step, since it reveals maturity of applicant)
    Application:
    Code: Select all
    Application Type: (Regular/Invitational)
    IGN with Tag-
    Age-
    Past Clans-
    Why do you want to be knighted as a Sir/Lady?-
    Tell us about yourself- 
    Ban History- 
    How active are you?-
    How can you benefit us?- 
    Would you be willing to vote in clan matters, participate in clan matches, be active on IRC/Skype as well as the forum/website?- 
    2. Week as 'Recruit'.
    -Regular-If your application has been accepted, you are free to continue for a week as a 'Recruit'. In this week, we will measure your activity, both in game, and on IRC. We will duel you, play around in your presence, and overall test your maturity and abilities. Once the week is up, we will have a clan vote, and we will announce the 'verdict'.

-Invitational- Same as Regular step two, but week starts immediately following application (no voting)

(Note: You may add clan tag to your name during your week as a Recruit)

Members
    [/color]
    Members are encouraged to be active on IRC and Skype. Also, members should participate in clan events, such as matches, and make sure to participate in voting, which takes place on the website. We remind all Sirs & Ladies to attempt to use proper grammar, punctuation, and to make an effort to be neutral and polite.
    Elders are trusted members who have the ability to moderate on IRC (op), website, and forum. Honoraries have the ability to use clan tag when assisting in matches or events, and are counted on the Official Clan Roster.
    (We do encourage Sirs to have a grasp of humor and, in fact, sarcasm)
    Roster:
    (alphabetical)
    Elders Named in Red
    Recruits Named in Green
    Leaders:
    • Atreyu
      Valkyrii
    Sirs:
    • Chuliangf94
      ElJavivu
      Fresh Prince
      GingerNinja
      Israellelll
      JULIANSKY
      Kyzaca
      NovaStone
      Reid
      Scrawl
      ShyWolf91 (Voltage)
      WaterStar
      3lb01k
    Ladies:
    • KICKED
      Masquerade (Appel)
    Honoraries
    • Aidybee
      Cross
      [USAB]Torch
Clan Matches:
We would love to have a match with your clan, just have someone in an authoritative position fill out the template, and we will agree on time and date.

Clan Match Form:
Code: Select all
Clan name:
Hosts:
Time:
Rules:

Signatures:
[/color]
Destructoid:
Spoiler:
Oppy:
Spoiler:
Pedroh:
Spoiler:
Kyzaca:
Spoiler:
MushieWarden:
Spoiler:
Xenon: (Blue)
Spoiler:
Xenon: (Green)
Spoiler:
We hope this clan will go far. Thread will be updated and perfected; stay tuned.

Note: If you have something negative or critical to say, please PM me or another leader instead of posting it on our thread. Thank you for your discernment.
Last edited by Atreyu on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:09 am, edited 114 times in total.
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

c:
Last edited by Kyzaca on Tue May 27, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

The 200 kill is a little much, don't ya think? A lot of people don't have the time for that.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Atreyu, KomradeDoctor said you were banned from aloha.pk servers for hacking, i dont think you would be a good leader, whats your explination
Imbaness
Deuced Up

The 200 kill is a little much, don't ya think? A lot of people don't have the time for that.

yeah Right Green_Wink1
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Pedroh wrote:
Atreyu, KomradeDoctor said you were banned from aloha.pk servers for hacking, i dont think you would be a good leader, whats your explination
Atreyu's brother was hacking, Atreyu didn't realize it, it was not his fault. He was banned also because they have the same internet and aloha bans by IP address.
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

good luck Atreyu, nicely organized thread hope the clan succeeds
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Your requirements are too high for the average player, I can't even take the time to get 200 kills
NIASKA
Deuced Up

Much Komrade
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

Jdrew wrote:
Your requirements are too high for the average player, I can't even take the time to get 200 kills
We're not looking for average, we're looking for excellent. However, I realize that I don't think I've reached 200+ kills per session much at all; my vote is between 60-80 kills or even no screenshot. If we want to see how good someone is we can just test them in game ourselves. Nothing is more irritating than spending an hour or so getting the kills then having an Aimbutt ruin it all.
Imbaness
Deuced Up

anyway goodluck :D
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Thank you all for your support. I would like to remind all of you that the clan is highly flexible, and adjustments to features such as application methods CAN and WILL be changed.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

If you think getting 200 kills and having a 2.5+ ratio is hard then you're bad
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

Gj on this Atrey, knew you could do it.
But don't you think 200 kills is a bit too much? Not everybody has enough time for that.
I vote we reduce it to 100 instead.
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Spidercooce wrote:
Gj on this Atrey, knew you could do it.
But don't you think 200 kills is a bit too much? Not everybody has enough time for that.
I vote we reduce it to 100 instead.
The lowest amount we will lower it too is 80. We will need at Least a 3.00. That is the bare minimum, 80 and 3.00
607 posts Page 1 of 41 First unread post
Return to “Clans”