STEVE!!!!!'s Republic Commando Mod Pack Version 2!

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
STEVE
Deuce

Hey everyone. You may have seen me on the old AOS forums with my original RC mod pack which was version 1. But now I have completed my second version of it, which includes upgraded sights, new commandos, and a new shovel. So feel free to Download this new pack. If you have version one, thanks for downloading it. Now shut up and download my new one ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?lva5o19jlvf2z35 there it is. I will upload pics for those people who need them, but for right now, take into consideration that my first pack recieved over 700 downloads in 1 month and a half. For the people that tried to download on box before hand, I apologize for the malfunctioning link.
Attachments
weapons.jpg
Weapons
weapons.jpg (66.84 KiB) Viewed 5709 times
loading screen.jpg
Loading Screen
loading screen.jpg (43.26 KiB) Viewed 5709 times
semi.png
Semi sight
semi.png (13.1 KiB) Viewed 5709 times
Last edited by STEVE on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
XCube
Deuce

I'm going to test it. Anyway, pics would be nice.

EDIT: I have to register on "Box" to download it ? f**k it, not downloading...
H@nkthet@nk
Deuced Up

... Hey man I am interested but some pics would be great.
STEVE
Deuce

Hey Guys, sorry for the delay and I apologize XCube, there was never an issue with Box before. I'm working on uploading everything on to mediafire.com to fix this problem. H@nkthet@nk, pictures will be posted within the next few days. Sorry for any inconvenience
jordan
Deuced Up

Why does it take a "few days" to post pictures, seems like something you would include with the original post. Either this is a hoax or your not very bright. Green_normal
XCube
Deuce

NOW i downloaded it. It looks pretty good but the ironsights/scopes need some practice.
STEVE
Deuce

Well Jordan, maybe I was too lazy to make pictures that late. they're posted now
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Packs”