- Ohh| Clan Thread - ★New Forums & New Server★

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
1965 posts Page 88 of 131 First unread post
Tactiderp
Deuce

Dare[AoS] wrote:
List of inactive members:
(If they won't report their status until Sunday 2nd Feb, the next step after will be a sack from the clan.)
  • Joey1307
  • AirMeat
Members that aren't active enough:
Yoman282 wrote:
Still active. ;)

Just to let you know guys.
Not sure Yoman if this is enough, yes you reported yourself but most of the time you are inactive.
Please try to be active at least as Epicnice is.
Mosher on: January 19, 2014 wrote:
Good luck.
This describes all of your recent activity Mosher, I think you should be posting more, so we can actually tell that you're active.
ExplodingPie on: January 10, 2014 wrote:
Are there any clan matches recently coming up. I want to be in one.
This is your latest post on Ohh clan website, this doesn't mean that you're active, be more active if the circumstances let you to do so.
I think this means I passed inspection. Yay :D
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant

IGN(In Game Name): _Frocs_
IGN With Tag: Ohh|_Frocs_
About Yourself(5-6 Sentences): I am playing AoS since 2011 and still playing it because it's an epic game. I am living in Germany. My hobbies are skateboarding and playing tennis. I love cucumbers. I am always nice to others.
TimeZone: GMT+ 1
Past Clans: /
Are you willing to be active?: Yea!
Most Preferred Gun: Rifle, SMG
Skype(Any Contact Details?): ericferic607 (only Chat)
Snoop
Deuced Up

_Frocs_ wrote:
About Yourself(5-6 Sentences): I am playing AoS since 2011 and still playing it because it's an epic game. I am living in Germany. My hobbies are skateboarding and playing tennis. I love cucumbers. I am always nice to others.

Good application :D, good luck.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

I know, I know. I havn't been active much these 3/4 days because of school, but i'm fine.

_Frocs_ wrote:
Thank you for applying.
I would like to ask if you can maybe put more work more info in your application, becuase it's very plain. We would like to get to know you better and then we'll think about Accepting or Declining you.
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant

Electrix wrote:
I know, I know. I havn't been active much these 3/4 days because of school, but i'm fine.

_Frocs_ wrote:
Thank you for applying.
I would like to ask if you can maybe put more work more info in your application, becuase it's very plain. We would like to get to know you better and then we'll think about Accepting or Declining you.
Thanks for your critique, I'll try to improve my application.(will edit this post with my application)

EDIT: So here is it:

About Yourself(5-6 Sentences): I am playing AoS since 2011 and still playing it because I love building, fighting and destroying with each other and this makes this game so awesome that I'm playing it. Well, I am living in Germany, so I can speak German, English and I even can understand russian language by hearing it. I am fifteen years old going to grammar school where I'm learning Latin language. Skateboarding and playing tennis are my favourite activities. And last but not least: Of course I always try to be social and nice to other players if they don't hack(Hackers are driving me crazy!).
Are you willing to be active?: Yes, because your clan looks very serious and I ever wished to be in a serious and skilled clan.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

_Frocs_ wrote:
About Yourself(5-6 Sentences): I am playing AoS since 2011 and still playing it because I love building, fighting and destroying with each other and this makes this game so awesome that I'm playing it. Well, I am living in Germany, so I can speak German, English and I even can understand russian language by hearing it. I am fifteen years old going to grammar school where I'm learning Latin language. Skateboarding and playing tennis are my favourite activities. And last but not least: Of course I always try to be social and nice to other players if they don't hack(Hackers are driving me crazy!).
Are you willing to be active?: Yes, because your clan looks very serious and I ever wished to be in a serious and skilled clan.
Nice application! I can vouch for you, Frocs. Looks much better, do you agree Electrix?
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Me playing a quick game for 15min.
jamesplaysMineC
Deuce

IGN(In Game Name): Jamesniceguy
IGN With Tag: Ohh|Jamesniceguy
About Yourself :My real name is James Adriane R. Carungay. I am a second year student and studying at Dalaguete National High School.My favorite musical instruments are the Drum and the Guitar. I am posting a new Recruitment form to join the Ohh| clan that S/ender told me to do.
TimeZone: UTC+08:00
Past Clans: NONE
Are you willing to be active?: Yes for sure....
Most Preferred Gun: Rifle
Skype(Any Contact Details?): NONE

I will be waiting for another chance to join this clan :)
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

jamesplaysMineC wrote:
IGN(In Game Name): Jamesniceguy
IGN With Tag: Ohh|Jamesniceguy
About Yourself :My real name is James Adriane R. Carungay. I am a second year student and studying at Dalaguete National High School.My favorite musical instruments are the Drum and the Guitar. I am posting a new Recruitment form to join the Ohh| clan that S/ender told me to do.
TimeZone: UTC+08:00
Past Clans: NONE
Are you willing to be active?: Yes for sure....
Most Preferred Gun: Rifle
Skype(Any Contact Details?): NONE

I will be waiting for another chance to join this clan :)
Sorry, but you were denied on the Ohh clan website already. You can re-apply in 2-3 weeks. Green_normal

@Electrix - #beatthatsomlg
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

_Frocs_ wrote:
Electrix wrote:

_Frocs_ wrote:
Thank you for applying.
Thanks for your critique, I'll try to improve my application.(will edit this post with my application)

EDIT: So here is it:

Nice!
We will decide your application in the following days.
I've sent you skype friend request.
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

Dare[AoS] wrote:

Not sure Yoman if this is enough, yes you reported yourself but most of the time you are inactive.
Please try to be active at least as Epicnice is.
Yup, thats me.
-Reaper-
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Guys I wont be active for a few days because of Chinese New Year and Big test coming up.
Stryker
Deuced Up

Dare[AoS] wrote:
_Frocs_ wrote:
Nice application! I can vouch for you, Frocs. Looks much better, do you agree Electrix?
Nice Application... Hope you get accepted...
AyeNova
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

-Reaper- wrote:
Guys I wont be active for a few days because of Chinese New Year and Big test coming up.
Yea... Le ~ Horse Year Blue_Happy3
gen
Banned

why im not yet honorary guys
1965 posts Page 88 of 131 First unread post
Return to “Clans”