[Demon]

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
78 posts Page 3 of 6 First unread post
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Jdrew wrote:
So you point out the rules to me but when people post in the AK thread that is the exact same type of posting they are not given any warning? wow, such targeting. I do not want to continue this here, if you have a problem you should have PMed me not pointing out my flaws publicly.
First of all, let me just say that I removed most of the unnecessary drama from your thread when that was needed and when you reported it. I saw you doing this on few other threads, so I have decided to post it here, now. Why did I post it publicly? So people can see that things like that are not really allowed. Reminding people to follow the rules isn't a bad thing and it will prevent people from derailing threads with negative criticism. Of course, if you have any more questions, feel free to PM me and we can have a chit-chat and discuss things.
[Demon]Soul
Deuce

Uhm not to be rude, but go fight somewhere else please??
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

[Demon]Soul wrote:
Uhm not to be rude, but go fight somewhere else please??
Yea so tin said "feel free to pm me"
WindSpirit
League Participant
League Participant

*ignoring the previous comments. Nice clan, Good luck to you guys!!
[Demon]Soul
Deuce

Thank you WindSpirit
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I'd like to congratulate Spring on entering this mighty and prestigious clan. It's a shame that the Komrades clan doesn't allow multiclanning.
On a serious note: Every single one of your 'members' has a nickname that very much resembles a fake nickname, seeing as how generic and uncreative they are. Is there a way you can prove that there's more than 2 people actually in your clan?
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Good luck with the clan, seems... Intresting... Nether the less I would like to meet 3 of your member simultaneously.
Snoop
Deuced Up

Good luck guys !!! A lot of players in your clan, gg !
[Demon]Soul
Deuce

Fleischgeruch wrote:
I'd like to congratulate Spring on entering this mighty and prestigious clan. It's a shame that the Komrades clan doesn't allow multiclanning.
On a serious note: Every single one of your 'members' has a nickname that very much resembles a fake nickname, seeing as how generic and uncreative they are. Is there a way you can prove that there's more than 2 people actually in your clan?
I have heard about you being a "not so nice person" to a lot of people / clans. But there is no need to be rude to my clan. And yes we are so many members. None of us are fake. We usually game a lot with [OWN] know known as {PTR} . And we allow our members to have weird, stupid, silly, awesome, etc. names, as long as they enjoy playing AoS then we are fine with that.

Two of our Demons were online on Shams last night. So if you have any rude or negative comments, rather pm please. Thanks.
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

You are badass, keep us this diplomatic work. UAV clan supports.
AWhiteGuy
League Participant
League Participant

how many of those members are actual people (or not just other accounts that you've made)
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

AWhiteGuy wrote:
how many of those members are actual people (or not just other accounts that you've made)
maybe this might help? i dunno visit here..
http://the-demon-web.webs.com/clan-members
[Demon]Soul
Deuce

Demons are people yes, they aint people with multiple account or stuff like that. We all are ourself and not more than 1 person. So sorry to disappoint you but we all are real people.
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

[Demon]Soul wrote:
Demons are people yes, they aint people with multiple account or stuff like that. We all are ourself and not more than 1 person. So sorry to disappoint you but we all are real people.
then u guys have so much members XD
[Demon]Soul
Deuce

Yes we are. And some of us are friends irl so we can get more friends to join and skilled players. So why people post negative stuff is just being rude. PM me if you wanna be negative towards us. Thanks..
78 posts Page 3 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Clans”