Phoenix [RECRUITING]

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
104 posts Page 5 of 7 First unread post
Gleb_0880
Deuce

я очень хочу вступить в клан и отправил заявку в друзья в скайп Шакалу! Blue_Pistol Green_Surprised2 Blue_Sunglasses1
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

Gleb_0880 wrote:
я очень хочу вступить в клан и отправил заявку в друзья в скайп Шакалу! Blue_Pistol Green_Surprised2 Blue_Sunglasses1
Well that translate too I really want to join the clan, and sent a request to friends on Skype Jackal!.

Geb_0880, can you try to post in english
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

danhezee wrote:
Gleb_0880 wrote:
Well that translate too I really want to join the clan, and sent a request to friends on Skype Jackal!.

Geb_0880, can you try to post in english
I think he wants to enter the clan
Google Translator wrote:
I really want to join the clan, and sent a request to friends on Skype ! Blue_Pistol Green_Surprised2 Blue_Sunglasses1
Oh - Jackal is in czech Šakal.
I've played with one of your members {PTR}Accu@SWE was his name, he's pretty good n' skilled
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I've played with one of your members {PTR}Accu@SWE was his name, he's pretty good n' skilled
He will always be sw in heart (and clan tag).
Jackal
Deuced Up

Fleischgeruch wrote:
Don't be so sure ;D
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

Jackal wrote:
Fleischgeruch wrote:
Don't be so sure ;D
no stfu
Jackal
Deuced Up

Commando_Ghost wrote:
no stfu
omg why so rude
mrpoolaap
Deuced Up

If you could just shut up, he chose to go in PTR, he could still have sw in his hart, which he shouldn't be blaimed for. But sw pretty much died so he chose PTR. It saddens me that so much sw players left the game, and Feischy, many left partly because of you as a leader.

And Ghost, don't stop making skins and scopes please, I prefer yours the most.

And Fleischy, don't tell ex members of yours what to do/think, even though they might to. Go ahead and advice clans but stop doing it like a whiner, since you failed to prevent your own clan from dieing.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Stormwind isn't dead. They just don't play AoS.
Snoop
Deuced Up

I see both Sw on pinpoint.
DemonHuntress
Deuced Up

mrpoolaap wrote:
If you could just shut up, he chose to go in PTR, he could still have sw in his hart, which he shouldn't be blaimed for. But sw pretty much died so he chose PTR. It saddens me that so much sw players left the game, and Feischy, many left partly because of you as a leader.

And Ghost, don't stop making skins and scopes please, I prefer yours the most.

And Fleischy, don't tell ex members of yours what to do/think, even though they might to. Go ahead and advice clans but stop doing it like a whiner, since you failed to prevent your own clan from dieing.

BEST comeback lol. Well if Fleischy aint bitching on Demon forum then he bitches here. Seriously Fleischy try to be nice for once. No one can respect you if you don't respect them. Also trying to disrespect us or Phoenix is not the best idea ever. Maybe go concentrate on your clan's survival and stop interfering in others.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

flei is doing the best he can with sw's survival.
that's why they stopped focussing on AOS (as the game is slowly dying) and started branching out to other games.
mrpoolaap
Deuced Up

Now lets stop making this topic looking like a warzone, didn't expect all of this.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

mrpoolaap wrote:
Now lets stop making this topic looking like a warzone, didn't expect all of this.
So you go on accusing my clan of dying and me being a bad leader and you didn't expect this?
If I wanted my comeback from you I'd have taken it from your mom's mouth.
In any case, firstly, I'm amused at how you actually took my post about Accu seriously and went on with your childish rant there.
Secondly, I'm not telling anyone what to do or what to think, if someone left the clan, I know that they have their reasons and I don't seek to change their minds or interrogate them for anything.
Thirdly, just because we left AoS doesn't mean we 'died'. Perhaps even the opposite. If you think a clan not playing AoS means its death I suggest you rethink your life. You clearly have no knowledge of us as a clan and what we do, so how about not making any rash conclusions.
Jackal
Deuced Up

Fleischgeruch wrote:
mrpoolaap wrote:
So you go on accusing my clan of dying and me being a bad leader and you didn't expect this?
If I wanted my comeback from you I'd have taken it from your mom's mouth.
In any case, firstly, I'm amused at how you actually took my post about Accu seriously and went on with your childish rant there.
Secondly, I'm not telling anyone what to do or what to think, if someone left the clan, I know that they have their reasons and I don't seek to change their minds or interrogate them for anything.
Thirdly, just because we left AoS doesn't mean we 'died'. If you think a clan not playing AoS means its death I suggest you rethink your life. You clearly have no knowledge of us as a clan and what we do, so how about not making any rash conclusions.
Okay it seems a bit steep, just stop arguing guys, please.
Fleischgeruch, i'm not saying that you are a bad leader, Sw was a nice AoS clan, but i'm sorry, taking into account the fact that Sw members does not play this game anymore we can say that your clan is dead in Ace of Spades.
I see no reason to continue this dispute.
104 posts Page 5 of 7 First unread post
Return to “Clans”