Well, I'm sorry! [N-S] Hallway 24/7

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Expanova
Deuce

I joined [N-S] Hallway 24/7, played, really enjoyed, until BOOM! Hackers, Hackers, Hackers, Hackers! Spawn camping the crap out of us, sped up rate of fire on RIFLES LIKE A MACHINE GUN, aimboted like crazy, whole team was pissed. I tried joining their team but it wasn't fun because the hackers where spawn killing them before they had a chance to leave. I was getting sick and tired of these guys so I switched teams, alt-tabbed, and searched up some hacks. Found WTFAOS used ONLY the increased ROF and tried the aimbot for a moment, then boom banned off all the good servers. I'm sorry that I hacked, I just hate hackers myself and if I cant just ban em myself, then I cant do nothing. I didn't want to leave either cause its probably on of the greatest servers ever. I'm really sorry once again. Won't happen again, just get a few moderators please :)
Thanks
-Expanova
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Why would you get unbanned? You hacked to somehow "stop hackers" and got banned for it, there is no reason you should be unbanned as you became part of the problem when you hacked.
Expanova
Deuce

Well heres the deal, we were being spawn killed not being able to do anything, so i used a fire rate hack to try and get them off our spawn. But i barely got a chance to use it to help the team once because i got banned in a manner of seconds. I would have taken them of the second they were gone but i didnt get the chance. I'm sorry still though.
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

Hello Expanova.
It would be better if you register on our forum,Click here to get to it and the make a ban appeal there since many of our admins don't visit BnS forums.
If you aren't going to register or you are lazy/ don't have time I will try to contact the banning admin as soon as possible.
Have a nice day!
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant

It's true that the server is full of hackers,but the main problem on the server is admin power abuse. It's not ok to fly/use rapid or god mode (and kill in god mode) while you have players on your server. I would like to report LittleButStrong on this occasion. He was supported by one of your admins although he was aimboting. Not many people like to be abused. If you want your server to stay popular ban all hackers, get more scripts and have no mercy. Oh and stay incognito if you're an admin unless you like to feed your ego. It works perfectly on aloha servers so why wouldn't it work on yours?
Scoper
Hoster
Hoster

Well, we aren't aloha, and LittleButStrong isn't admin there, I was just giving him rapid. But that's not cool if I can't use rapid or something sometimes on my own server without getting reported. We also ban hackers and cheaters asap, we haven't much staff or autobanning scripts so yeah.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Why should you be able to use a command that others can't?
Scoper
Hoster
Hoster

admins are able to do things, but you mean why would I? Only sometimes for fun. If that's stupid then ok.
Scoper
Hoster
Hoster

Expanova wrote:
I joined [N-S] Hallway 24/7, played, really enjoyed, until BOOM! Hackers, Hackers, Hackers, Hackers! Spawn camping the crap out of us, sped up rate of fire on RIFLES LIKE A MACHINE GUN, aimboted like crazy, whole team was pissed. I tried joining their team but it wasn't fun because the hackers where spawn killing them before they had a chance to leave. I was getting sick and tired of these guys so I switched teams, alt-tabbed, and searched up some hacks. Found WTFAOS used ONLY the increased ROF and tried the aimbot for a moment, then boom banned off all the good servers. I'm sorry that I hacked, I just hate hackers myself and if I cant just ban em myself, then I cant do nothing. I didn't want to leave either cause its probably on of the greatest servers ever. I'm really sorry once again. Won't happen again, just get a few moderators please :)
Thanks
-Expanova
--

Can't find you from the banlist, can you give me your IP to unban?
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

Dominis wrote:
It's true that the server is full of hackers,but the main problem on the server is admin power abuse. It's not ok to fly/use rapid or god mode (and kill in god mode) while you have players on your server. I would like to report LittleButStrong on this occasion. He was supported by one of your admins although he was aimboting. Not many people like to be abused. If you want your server to stay popular ban all hackers, get more scripts and have no mercy. Oh and stay incognito if you're an admin unless you like to feed your ego. It works perfectly on aloha servers so why wouldn't it work on yours?
I agree.
I am staff but I only use rapid at hackers to see better if a hacker has No recoil or not.But I agree,many command abusers like the main owner Scoper and other guys.
Scoper
Hoster
Hoster

I still don't think being in rapid mode is that abusive, why do you complain?
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant

Cuz potatoes
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ban Appeals”