Political Debate, and other things

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
183 posts Page 10 of 13 First unread post
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Atomic Penut wrote:
read these

the bible says solomon was wise does thishttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon#Wisdom
So, using the bible as a source, to say that the bible is right? Ha, seems legit. you win at logic

the bible say a great flood covered even the tallest mountainshttp://www.answersingenesis.org/article ... -creatures
Legit source, all right. We know that, and the Theory of Tectonic Plates already explains that easily.

the bible says Jesus existedhttp://beginningandend.com/jesus-exist- ... us-christ/
Not going to argue this, as he probably did exist, but it doesn't matter to this discussion at all.

would living like this make the world better
Exo 20:1-17 And God spoke all these words:
"I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
"You shall have no other gods before me.
"You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
"You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
"Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
Six days you shall labor and do all your work,
but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates.
For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.
"You shall not murder.
"You shall not commit adultery.
"You shall not steal.
"You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
"You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

We already live like that, shithead. The Western society, specially in the Americas(excetp Canada, <3) is highly Christianized, and yet that does squat shit to stop people from being assholes. In fact, sometimes it makes them even bigger assholes, like the fucking politician in Brazil that said black people should have less rights because they were cursed by Noah.

wouldn't be good for econimies if a 6 day work week was introduced
Again, it already is, and way before Christianity or even Judaism was created.

btw what is the big bang

an explosion- explosions are DESTRUCTIVE, not constructive
Wrong, the Big Bang, despite its unfortunate name, is not an explosion. It is simply rapid expansion, still occurring today. Imagine it as a balloon being inflated by a air hose.
Atomic Penut wrote:
gotta love being able to do bible quotes

-snip-

btw what bible version do you have?
Ye, hang on, gotta get some Spiderman comics to try and argue with you that Spiderman exists.

Eh, don't know, personally. I have an old one from when I was still "Catholic"(never really believed in it, but I just formalized my atheism a couple of years ago), but it doesn't really say what version it is.
White Hot
Deuced Up

White Hot wrote:
Atomic Penut wrote:
he reformed the country, rebuilt the economy, built the autobahn, and gave his people jobs

that said he also started a war in europe, killed millions of jews and completely destroyed the economy he built
You know, you weren't really in the community when I was around, but based off the first part of your signature, your earlier pro-creationism posts in this thread, your utter failure at the enter key and your failure to recognize the most overused troll of all time, I'm just gonna assume you're a moron.
Yeah after reading more of his posts I think my assumption was correct.
Peanut
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Rom_8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Atomic Penut wrote:
Rom_8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
If by "separate us from the love of Christ" you mean "not believing in a literal sense every drop of bullshit spewed forth by thy LORD", then fucking elementary-level logic will serve the job well.
White Hot
Deuced Up

CommieBuffalo wrote:
Atomic Penut wrote:
If by "separate us from the love of Christ" you mean "not believing in a literal sense every drop of bullshit spewed forth by thy LORD", then fucking elementary-level logic will serve the job well.
So brave.
Peanut
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Mat_13:15 For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.'
White Hot
Deuced Up

Atomic Penut wrote:
Mat_13:15 For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.'
That's a great quote man, I would also add that Hitler did nothing wrong.
Peanut
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Hitler was a good man, but he was wrong in his ideas.
The British and French brought it on themselves with the treaty of Versailles and taking German money and territory
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

White Hot wrote:
Atomic Penut wrote:
You know, if you ignore all that overly exaggerated stuff about political prisoners, letting his son rot in a Nazi prison and starving people to death, Stalin was a pretty cool guy to hang around with.
Peanut
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

lol commie
White Hot
Deuced Up

CommieBuffalo wrote:
White Hot wrote:
Atomic Penut wrote:
You know, if you ignore all that overly exaggerated stuff about political prisoners, letting his son rot in a Nazi prison and starving people to death, Stalin was a pretty cool guy to hang around with.
Also Mao Zedong was a cool guy. Would've liked to spend more time with him, sadly he had me killed as a practical joke.
Peanut
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

these are all great guys Blue_BigSmile
btw dont forget Pol Pot
pugglesthecow
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Changing the subject, what do you guys think is the best form of government, and how long do you think humanity will last without devolving back to a tribal state?
Peanut
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

depends on how long God wants
pugglesthecow

Atomic Penut wrote:
depends on how long God wants
Atomic Penut, please leave, or at least not make this bout religion so the whole thread doesn't get shut down. Thanks.
183 posts Page 10 of 13 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”