Moderator Application Thread

Our latest need-to-know information.
82 posts Page 6 of 6 First unread post
Bux Xray
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

name : BOYuXRAY
location/timezone : UTC + 8 Philippines
Contribution to community : Well,i`m veteran in Build Servers,If a new build server has started,i`m checking it if its really a build server (I meant if its correctly hosted to be build server) ,I`m a guard at FreeBuild VA,Admin at FreeBuild CA,builder at build4yourlife....and a one account is waiting for me soon,I`m also a clan holder of Boltz which maybe I can help in questions in clan recruitment....My group is just for my friends but when I opened it...no one joined xD,I`m also a modder of www.Gamebanana.com
I`m also playing everyday...but i`m always on BUild4yourlife cause I want to build..I`m rare to play kill servers but I handled before a CTF Server but Im done to port forward but still no one can join so I make it down...I did not entered the forum of aceofspades.com cause I dont know how to register before....
[CLG]WaterStar
Deuce

Name: WaterStar

Timezone and/or location: Montevideo Uruguay

Contribution to the community:I can cooperate in anything you want, I can also speak german,spanish,english and portuguese. I played aos since 2011 so i have much experience and i know how to deal with people and im very patient
Last edited by [CLG]WaterStar on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Just because you have played for a few years that doesn't make you above other players. You should get involved in the community first so that you know everyone and then help people out when you can. That would give you a better chance.
boombear
Deuced Up

Jdrew wrote:
Just because you have played for a few years that doesn't make you above other players. You should get involved in the community first so that you know everyone and then help people out when you can. That would give you a better chance.
Yae what he said. Green_Sunglasses1
Anyhow good luck to all those who apply.
jokes on you I've been playing since you were born,since the first B.C. jk I actually started in 2008 then in 2011 someone told me about this wonderful community.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Age: 10. I am more mature now as I am trusted builder for N-S night-stalkers.boards.net

Name: ign? King¦Acetheking

Timezone and/or location: GMT Eastern, Canada, Toronto, Ontario

Contribution to the community: Okay don't you think many people post random useless and foolish stuff and annoy people on the "clans forum"? Well I am here to help. I will warn them not ban because banning right away will make me loose my rank if I earn it. I will pin threads that are useful like clan directory threads and make some my self as I hold a clan. I want moderator rank also so I can feel free to stop spammers/blackmailers I will help those that need help such as people being accused, I will not let people put dirt on my name. Also I speak multiple languages Urdu French English Tamil a bit of Chinese and I have mastered JavaScript but suck at python because I just started and I am better than my teacher in coding because I started in Kindergarten but she creams me in python lol.
p.s Also if this thread is dead I'm sorry for posting
-Regards Ace the king
Also hope I'm accepted.......
Last edited by Ace the king on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Monstarules
Organizer
Organizer

Good luck.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

if you meant it in a way to be sarcastic I am mad Image because someone God Mode killed me in a server and abused guard powers on me with arguing with me And banned me, I have to contact the admin if that was a nice good luck thanks and I want to forget what happened before. Btw [N-S]Freebuild server admins, Ban [Roar] Panther powers abuser bans for no reason god mode killing.
82 posts Page 6 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Official News”