anime thread

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
501 posts Page 1 of 34 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Welcome to the anime thread! You can talk about everything anime here but hentai is strictly off limits due to the average age of the players.
Last edited by Jdrew on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
rakiru
Coder
Coder

Haha, I was considering making a thread for this. Well, here goes:

Bakemonogatari

About: The story centers on Koyomi Araragi, a third year high school student who has recently survived a vampire attack, and finds himself mixed up with all kinds of apparitions: gods, ghosts, myths, and spirits. (Source: Wikipedia)

See also: Nisemonogatari

Rinne no Lagrange

About: Madoka Kyouno is an energetic girl who is full of passion. As the proud, and only, member of the Kamogawa Girls' High School Jersey Club, she goes around helping people in need.

Madoka's life is turned upside down when she is suddenly asked by a mysterious girl named Lan to pilot a robot. Motivated by her desire to protect the people and city of Kamogawa, Madoka agrees to pilot the resurrected Vox robot to fight against extraterrestrials that have come to attack Earth. (Source: VIZ Media)

Voxel1ty
Deuced Up

The start to every single Japanime ever:

A schoolgirl...
Ninja_pig_pro
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

DORAEMON
About: Nobita's grandson felt bad for his grandpa Nobita Nobi, and was horribly bullied, in bad condition, etc. Because the boy has such bad luck, The grandson sends his robot cat to the past to give his grandpa have a better life. The time traveling device was Nobita's drawer on his desk. When waiting for Nobita, a mouse ate his ears off, hence why he is scared of mice
Main Characters:
Doraemon: the 21rst century robot cat
Nobita Nobi: the grandpa
Gian: A fatass bully(le japenese cartman)
Suneo: The rich skinny bully who wears diapers when he sleeps
tallyyyyyy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I used to watch Pokemon when I was like four.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

ROCKORD
Deuce

It's all about Sword Art Online and Fairy Tail :P
Conduit

im a defencless 16 yeer old japanese scho0l g1rl who is into tentacles, anime and naughty things
plz dun harras me k
bye
rakiru
Coder
Coder

Conduit wrote:
im a defencless 16 yeer old japanese scho0l g1rl who is into tentacles, anime and naughty things
plz dun harras me k
bye
Now I'm beginning to wonder how many people here are into that hot, sexy, best-thing-in-the-world stuff. I sure as hell aren't. *shifty eyes*
Tank
Artist
Artist

Well, my anime watching has died down quite a bit and I haven't logged into my highly outdated MAL account in quite some time, but I guess I can say I still know my stuff. Some of the anime series I'd recommend would include, Dragon Ball Z Shuffle!, Gurren Lagann, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Hell Girl and probably many more.

The anime I've watched most recently was Cromartie High School, the sheer farfetched plots for each episode is what made it great and added substantially to the hilarity, one of my favourite episodes from the series has to be this:
ROCKORD
Deuce

Tank wrote:
Well, my anime watching has died down quite a bit and I haven't logged into my highly outdated MAL account in quite some time, but I guess I can say I still know my stuff. Some of the anime series I'd recommend would include, Dragon Ball Z Shuffle!, Gurren Lagann, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Hell Girl and probably many more.

The anime I've watched most recently was Cromartie High School, the sheer farfetched plots for each episode is what made it great and added substantially to the hilarity, one of my favourite episodes from the series has to be this:
Seen ffvii And dbz.... bad thing about DBZ is the power ups lol
Voxel1ty
Deuced Up

I'm a fan of humorous Anime. I'm not really into that serious crap. I liked the first couple seasons of Dragon Ball when Goku was a kid, before it got all serious and every episode turned into 20 minutes of dudes charging up a fireball, making their hair turn colors or something.

One of my favorites is Rune Soldier, a 24 episode series that I would recommend to any anime fan. Louieeeee Punch!
AlMualim
League Participant
League Participant

Mirai Nikki.
About - The god of time and space is sick, he's dying, to choose a heir, he pick 12 mortals, and give them the Future phone, and they can see the future with that phone, but every phone has his own advantage (The Love Phone, The Double Phone , The Crime Phone) the goal is to trace all players, and kill them. The last one will become a god, and save the world.
CobaltAK
League Participant
League Participant

Oh fucking shoot me already.

BOKU NO PICO

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU WEEABOOS.
JoshuaConcon

__
Last edited by JoshuaConcon on Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
501 posts Page 1 of 34 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”