{RS} Retired Snipers - Days are Numbered - 1 Day Left

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
600 posts Page 1 of 40 First unread post
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Who are The Renegades?
We are the Renegade Snipers, a clan created back in 2011 by bigdlb (aka Yuri). We are a friendly clan who like to hang out with our clan-mates. We are a hard working team and we are very competitive. We don't aim to be the best in the Build and Shoot community, but we do want to leave a lasting impression. Unfortunately after 0.75 come out we started going inactive, and after Jagex bought out AoS, we were nearly dead, a few of us managed to survive this catastrophe and we intend to grow the clan back to full strength! At times we may seem strict in recruitment, but that's our way of finding skillful AoS players worthy enough of joining.

Ranks
Our ways of authority are based on our ranks, the higher you are, the more authority you have. It may seem unfair in the beginning, but positive behaviour will lead to quick promotion and more authority. You can only get promoted by the Leader of Promotion.

Inactive Members and Clan Hoppers
There are two things we hate; Clanhoppers and Inactive members. Inactive members are hated because they take up space in our ranking system AND they're a waste of time for the Leader of Recruitment to deal with. Clan hoppers (yes you know who you are) are the worst because they can join up to 3-4 clans at a time, and no clan member wants to see that happen. They hold no loyalty what so ever to any clan.

Q:How do I get promoted?
A:To get promoted, you must show activeness and dedication in the forums and in-game. You also have to have decent skills (this can be shown in your recruitment application.) Be respectful to your clan mates and just be a good sport. The Leader of Promotion is the only one who has the power to promote members and will only promote when they think you are ready. Don't expect to be promoted the next day.

Q:Why do some people start off at a higher rank?
A:Because their applications would have showed a good amount of effort and therefore leading to a head-start in ranking.

Q:Am I allowed to multi-clan?
A:No, we want our members to be loyal to our clan and our clan alone, so you are not allowed to multi-clan while in this clan, and you can't apply if you are already in a clan.

Q:Where is my topic/post? Why was it deleted?
A:It's because you've probably either posted something unnecessary or it may have been irrelevant to the topic. The current thread author will always be checking for these things and deleting them.

Q:Where can I talk without spamming the forum?
A:Easy! Just join our clans IRC channel

We have our own forums, and you DO have to be active on them if you want to stay in the clan, you can do everything here, there, and more, plus it's organised too.
Click here to visit

This is the new ranking system for BnS Season 3
Clan Leader:{RS}Bullets

Leader of Recruitment:{RS}ThisFrickinSite

Leader of Armoury:{RS}CaptainKiwi and {RS}Bullets

Technical Advisors: {RS}Bullets

Leader of Promotion: {RS}ThisFrickinSite

Co-Leader Of Promotion: {RS}Bullets

Designer:Teeth
-True Renegade[2/2]:
{RS}Bullets
{RS}ThisFrickinSite

-Thugz-4-Hire[1/4]:
-{RS}Varun
-

-Super Badass[3/5]
-{RS}Alexmason
-{RS}Pingu
-{RS}GamingFTW
-
-

-Badass[3/∞]:
-{RS}CaptainPro
-{RS}Death
-{RS}Ryu

-Aspiring Badass[0/∞]:
-

Clan count: 9

-Honouraries[4/∞]
-|SPQR|Teeth
-|SPQR|Puppy
-|SPQR|Dominis
-|SPQR|Handles
So much Linespqr influence :#
Clan count including honouraries: 13
The Renegade Snipers are always willing to take a challenge, but are you? Want to arrange a clan match? Easy! Just fill in this form and post it on this thread or on our forum.
Code: Select all
Clans participating:
Time (GMT+-0):
Number of people:
Map:
Game type(CTF or TDM):
Server (We can host):
Clan Match History:
Spoiler:
Clan: {RS} vs Ooh!
Outcome: Loss 2-0 [CTF]
Screenshot:Image
Clan: {RS} vs [SAiRe]
Outcome: Win 5-1
Screenshot: Image
Clan: {RS} vs /LiR\
Outcome: Loss
Want to join The Renegade Snipers? Just copy this code to start off your application and fill in the required details. Good Luck!
Code: Select all
All you have to do is post a reply to this thread with the information filled out. (Delete what is inside [ and ]).

Name (Real Life):

IGN (In Game Name):

Most Kills: [A screenshot is not necessary but it will highly increase your chances of getting in.]

Tell us about yourself: [We want to know a bit more about yourself. Tell us about your play style, and what weapons you want to play with. Tell us about any hobbies you might have, or anything else that you think will increase your chances of getting in.]

Timezone: [We need your timezone to help organise matches. This is a necessity, and if you do not include it, you will not be accepted, we recommend using GMT time.]

Facebook: [Optional]

Why should we accept you: [At least 50 words. The longer it is, the better.]
Last edited by bullets on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:26 am, edited 80 times in total.
nathan199012
Veterans
Veterans

Good luck with your clan! Hopefully all goes well.
MUSTACHE!!!
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Good Luck with the clan Blue_Sunglasses1 ~[PURE]DeadSeason
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Thanks guys :)
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

Oh tits.
b00msh0t
Deuced Up

Nice thread and Good Luck =]
Ryu
League Participant
League Participant

Thought I would be the veteran and Frick would be the Leader
Gabsy123
Deuce

Hey guys, this is my application for [RS].

IGN (In game name): Gabsy123
Desired IGN (must start with [RS]): [RS]Gabsy123
Country (Optional): Australia
Favourite weapon: SMG, but I use the Sniper Rifle quite often
Past clans: None
Favourite server(s): Aloha Tower of Babel, Aloha Pinpoint, Aloha Humans vs Zombies, and any Australian server.
Play style: Run and Gun, but I usually like to wait for the enemy to come to me, then strike.
About yourself: I live in Melbourne, Australia. I'm really into sports, I like First-Person Shooters, and Racing Games. I mainly game on my PS3.
Timezone: UTC/GMT +10 Hours
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Gabsy123 wrote:

Favourite server(s): Aloha Tower of Babel, Aloha Pinpoint, Aloha Humans vs Zombies, and any Australian server.
Play style: Run and Gun, but I usually like to wait for the enemy to come to me, then strike.
About yourself: I live in Melbourne, Australia. I'm really into sports, I like First-Person Shooters, and Racing Games. I mainly game on my PS3.
What more to say then accepted :)
little/no spelling/grammar errors, it's like the perfect application :')
Gabsy123
Deuce

bullets wrote:
Gabsy123 wrote:

What more to say then accepted :)
little/no spelling/grammar errors, it's like the perfect application :')
Haha thanks! Blue_BigSmile Green_BigSmile Maybe the grammar was perfect because i put a little more effort into it. But anyway, thanks for accepting me.
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

Ryu wrote:
ThisFrickinSite wrote:
Well, the school year is starting to ramp up, and I've decided that I won't have the time to help run a clan very well. Lots more homework than last year and now I have to "get involved" in the school, even when school is over >_> Sorry, guys. I'll still idle in all the same IRC channels, so I'll be able to talk sometimes, though.
Also, we should add the IRC channels to the thread.
Last edited by ThisFrickinSite on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainCake
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

pretty awesome thread. good luck
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

ThisFrickinSite wrote:
Ryu wrote:
ThisFrickinSite wrote:
Well, the school year is starting to ramp up, and I've decided that I won't have the time to help run a clan very well. Lots more homework than last year and now I have to "get involved" in the school, even when school is over >_> Sorry, guys. I'll still idle in all the same IRC channels, so I'll be able to talk sometimes, though.
Also, we should add the IRC channels to the thread.
Was just about to do that ;)
extra

Good luck!
Pingu
News Team
News Team

I think that we should have a training day for the season 3 league. Have as many as we can because some of us are on holidays and when we go back on the weekend
600 posts Page 1 of 40 First unread post
Return to “Clans”