- Ohh| Clan Thread - ★New Forums & New Server★

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
1965 posts Page 15 of 131 First unread post
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Bien430 wrote:
yes!! I have been promoted to be a captain!! Yes!! Thank you electrix!!
No problem bro! :D
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Welcome LedLogas to the clan!
If you're wondering, he applied over our forums.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

I'm back home in 2 days. So clan match :D
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

HoKon has been kicked from the clan for Inactivity & Multiclanning.
CaptainCake
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

The match against Ohh| Happened. It wasnt a big success. I wont post it in this thread for a simple reason:
http://pastebin.com/FcgAvyTH#
They cheated. We also think that some of them were hacking. We lost, 2-1, but It wasnt fair. We were winning 1-0 and then Dare started to give them our coords. After that, one of their members left and another player joined for him (and that player [captainkiwi] played 10 times better than him). So what Im saying is: I dont think that was a valid game.

Bad game. By the way Electrix, remove me from your honorary list, that game just made me thing about you in a different way.
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

CaptainCake wrote:
The match against Ohh| Happened. It wasnt a big success. I wont post it in this thread for a simple reason:
They cheated. We also think that some of them were hacking. We lost, 2-1, but It wasnt fair. We were winning 1-0 and then Dare started to give them our coords. After that, one of their members left and another player joined for him (and that player [captainkiwi] played 10 times better than him). So what Im saying is: I dont think that was a valid game.

Bad game. By the way Electrix, remove me from your honorary list, that game just made me thing about you in a different way.
I agree,BUT I have to say that Yum! accused everybody of cheating.
I am not 10 times better than DeadEyeFish.
And that guy who was cheating with the coords,that wasn't fair..
Eventhough I didn't do anything Chi3f called me a rapid hacker etc.
'Kiwi killed me with 1 hit'
I said it was probably a lag.
PS:I am aiming at the head at the smg.:)
CaptainCake

CaptainKiwi wrote:
CaptainCake wrote:

I agree,BUT I have to say that Yum! accused everybody of cheating.
I am not 10 times better than DeadEyeFish.
And that guy who was cheating with the coords,that wasn't fair..
Eventhough I didn't do anything Chi3f called me a rapid hacker etc.
'Kiwi killed me with 1 hit'
I said it was probably a lag.
PS:I am aiming at the head at the smg.:)
They cheated.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

It doesn't really matter if they hacked but if you have logs of players cheating via spectators is just unfair and pretty much completely ruins the game regardless of what else was involved.
b00msh0t
Deuced Up

jdrew wrote:
It doesn't really matter if they hacked but if you have logs of players cheating via spectators is just unfair and pretty much completely ruins the game regardless of what else was involved.
I agree maybe only invite the extra players or no players at all. Can't trust anyone.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

CaptainCake wrote:

We played Yum! yesterday and we won. Nobody cheated. You're just complaning. And about Dare he didn't know really it's his first clan match, he'll learn. I didn't even see Dare's PM's I was concentrated on the game.
ForbiddenUser
Deuce

IGN(In Game Name):ForbiddenUser
IGN With Tag:Ohh|ForbiddenUser
About Yourself(75+ Words):I am a pro and i love using rifles and most of all i love joining clans and have a part of the clan so i wanted to join Ohh| and BTW i also love using SMG becoz it is a fast kill so that is me and i would like to join the clan because there are pros and Electrix is my friend
TimeZone:UTC +8
Past Clans:nothing
Are you willing too be active?: Yes
Most Preferred Gun: Rifle
Skype(Any Contact Details?): Not going to tell it in public
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

ForbiddenUser wrote:
IGN(In Game Name):ForbiddenUser
IGN With Tag:Ohh|ForbiddenUser
About Yourself(75+ Words):I am a pro and i love using rifles and most of all i love joining clans and have a part of the clan so i wanted to join Ohh| and BTW i also love using SMG becoz it is a fast kill so that is me and i would like to join the clan because there are pros and Electrix is my friend
TimeZone:UTC +8
Past Clans:nothing
Are you willing too be active?: Yes
Most Preferred Gun: Rifle
Skype(Any Contact Details?): Not going to tell it in public
Hello my friend!
How are you Accepted!
Huyboy
Deuced Up

Isn't it suppose to be Are you willing to be active?
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Huyboy wrote:
Isn't it suppose to be Are you willing to be active?
Yes, it should be so. Probably he made a mistake and didn't correct it... Just be more tolerant for those grammar mistakes. It happens to most people from non-english speaking countries.
BigBang
Deuce

how is everybody doing?had some personal issues lately
1965 posts Page 15 of 131 First unread post
Return to “Clans”