Daft Punk: Guy-Manuel Helmeted players

Player model arms, legs, head, torso, and corpse.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
RocketRacer
Deuce

*Choose-your-team menu(with combination of my Pickaxe! re-skin which can be found here):
*Player-dead camera(ignore the arms, they are default colored in re-skin):

DOWNLOADS:
Player-head.
Player-dead.

First post in this section!

I made it some time in Summer 2012, when ace-spades.com was alive and kicking, and posted it there. But the website does not exist anymore, so I re-post it here.
Axeman5
Deuce

Cool stuff bro, maybe you could make a thomas bangalter helmet or maybe a deadmau5 one Blue_BigSmile
TEEHEE
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Axeman5 wrote:
Cool stuff bro, maybe you could make a thomas bangalter helmet or maybe a deadmau5 one Blue_BigSmile
Deadmau5? Holy shit! That is an awesome idea, and if this guy can pull it off I would be super impressed.
USABxBOOYO
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

TEEHEE wrote:
Axeman5 wrote:
Deadmau5? Holy shit! That is an awesome idea, and if this guy can pull it off I would be super impressed.
Deadmau5's head is far too detailed to fit within Ace of Spades' size limitations for the head.
JeromeFTW
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

USABxBOOYO wrote:
TEEHEE wrote:
Axeman5 wrote:
Deadmau5's head is far too detailed to fit within Ace of Spades' size limitations for the head.
Its possible
Mr.CS
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

JeromeFTW wrote:
USABxBOOYO wrote:

Its possible
It's possible?
TEEHEE
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Mr.CS wrote:
JeromeFTW wrote:
USABxBOOYO wrote:

Its possible
It's possible?
I'm guessing it would but it would have to be cut smaller.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Skins”