{EPIC}(Exceptional Performance In Combat)-Recruiting!

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
656 posts Page 1 of 44 First unread post
Huyboy
Deuced Up

{EPIC} stands for Exceptional Performance In Combat. This is a fun, enjoyable and a bit of a competitive clan (we're getting there). This clan would like to be a social and active clan and participate in B&S leagues and multiple clan matches. We also like to help members to improve their skill. Any skill levelled players can join, as I said, this clan would like to help others in the community to become one of the best there is. Here are the applications should be posted and be social to each other and make more friends. This clan is still small, join to help our clan grow and become one of the best! Also, everyone must be mature and active on forums and in-game as I don't want this to be a bad and un-organised clan. When you get kicked from this clan, you have a 1 week ban to join back to the clan. Everyone is welcome! There will be training to improve your skills and tactics, for more information about training, see the bottom. Also, you can do double and triple posts but no more than that or I would think that as spamming. If so someone told you that was ''immature'', I will defend you or you could just so sorry if you wish to, I don't mind, but I would love to defend you. Blue_Tongue

NOTE: CO-OWNERS AND OWNERS RULE EVERYTHING!! Blue_BigSmile

How To Get Into The clan:
New IGN (with clan tag): E.g. {EPIC}Dan
Favourite Weapon:
Favourite Server:
About Yourself (40 words min):
Why Do You Want To Join {EPIC} (40 words min):
Xbox 360 Gamertag:

Note: When you break a rule you will be kicked and re-apply if wish to, if you break 2 rules at once, you will be perm banned from the clan. Unless you are the top 2 ranks.

Rules:
1. No hacking, glitching etc. (Report to co-owners and the owner if it is one of ours)
2. Listen to admins, the co-owner AND definitely the owner.
3. Don't be rude to other clan members in {EPIC}, even if they deserve it. Do not swear or lie in-game and on thread.
4. Don't votekick other fellow members. (Report to the co-owners and the owner, do not take matters into your own hands)
5. Don't make a bad reputation of {EPIC}.
6. Admin can only be earned!
7. No multi-clanning allowed.
8. (most important)Be active

List/People already in {EPIC}

Owner: {EPIC}Dan

Co-owner:
{EPIC}legosean9

Admins (Can recruit members. Can kick/ban members that are not obeying the rules):
{EPIC}arthurMLG
{EPIC}kakadz
{EPIC}TROZZA

Moderators (Can only kick/ban members):

Members:
{EPIC}antkhan
{EPIC}Knight
{EPIC}Haz
{EPIC}Slaphappy
{EPIC}Destrctd
{EPIC}Jectrix
{EPIC}rasta
{EPIC}EPOG
{EPIC}TrollZZor
{EPIC}blackflash
{EPIC}wolf
{EPIC}ZURICH
{EPIC}PotatoGirl
{EPIC}Zacline
{EPIC}WEAPON

Honorary Members:
[PURE]DeadSeason
{EPIC}Darkwolf

Training info:
Every weekend, anyone that wants to improve their skills shall tell me on the forums when and I shall be there and make sure you can make it as well. Keep checking the forums so you can see if I am online or not. If you are not responding then the training will be cancelled and another schedule will have to be made. Tip: Keep being active in-game and use rifle as when you do that you will get better of using rifle and shall have better accuracy and will get headshots. And shall be the best!

I hope you enjoy being in {EPIC} Blue_Happy3 . I really hope this clan can be successful forever and never die out. Blue_Rifle
Oh and remember to put EPIC like this {EPIC} NOT (EPIC)
Total members: 22

Allies:
{TR}
[PURE]

People that are kicked from this clan:

People banned from this clan:
Montergo
Luigi~
L3G1T - Multi-clanning
People temporary banned:

People that are fake from this clan:
Dr.flame
{EPIC}Alphapup
{EPIC}Matador
[Epic]Felix.R
{EPIC}Swifty-Vr
{EPIC}XVIER_STI
{EPIC}Troll
[-EPIC-] Dylan
[EPIC]HERO
[EPIC]TheQuackG
{EPIC}ProSniper
[EPIC]Umadtr011
{EPIC}Poorsoft
Last edited by Huyboy on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 127 times in total.
Lawliet
Deuced Up

This post has been deleted by Lawliet.
Last edited by Lawliet on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huyboy
Deuced Up

Hat~ wrote:
I will apply to give this clan a boost, but I will not use clan tag in-game.

Application

New IGN (with clan tag): [xFap]Hat~
Favourite Weapon: Rifle and no other weapons.
Favourite Server: aloha pinpoint and aloha arena top 10
About Yourself (20 words min): Well, I live in Australian GMT +10 and I have been around AOS for a while now to now a lot of people. I am 13 years old and I am Asian/American living in Australia. I am not really social in the real world but I like to study maths and physics. I might be a 13 year old I know know a lot. (64 words in total if you want to know for sure how many words is in this paragraph)
Why Do You Want To Join {EPIC} (20 words min): Well I think this clan should be back up and I think everyone that was once in this clan should join because even though most members weren't active, the community in this clan is very strong.

My clan .: xFaptastic :. ~ Here
Ok you're in. Btw were u born in america or u just hav american citzenship? I'm asian, american(well my dads part family lives in america but they wer born in asia) and australian. I also like the subjects maths, science, history, woodwork(most of the time) and Home economics-cooking.
Huyboy
Deuced Up

God damn it i cant delete this post
Last edited by Huyboy on Fri May 31, 2013 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

well good luck with your clan, make sure to not do the same mistakes that the old epic had
Huyboy
Deuced Up

jdrew wrote:
well good luck with your clan, make sure to not do the same mistakes that the old epic had
Thanks and i wont
Last edited by Huyboy on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lawliet
Deuced Up

If there is any clan matches I will attend also I will put {EPIC} on my name if you want.
Huyboy
Deuced Up

Hat~ wrote:
If there is any clan matches I will attend also I will put {EPIC} on my name if you want.
Sure! That would be great! Just post it on the page then i will change your name
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Do you guys have irc channel?
Huyboy
Deuced Up

ehgms11 wrote:
Do you guys have irc channel?
No, not yet... But if you are looking to forward to join EPIC, just post the application onto the forum.
rlaehgms123
Deuce

gosh! srry i made 2 (forgive me) Green_Crying Blue_Crying -Darkgod-
Last edited by rlaehgms123 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rlaehgms123
Deuce

im darkgod srry i used wrong account
Last edited by rlaehgms123 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

New IGN (with clan tag): {EPIC}Darkgod
Favourite Weapon:Rifle or smg
Favourite Server:aloha.pk, stormwind
About Yourself (20 words min):im epickill whose living in washington timezone is GMT-8 and im good at shootin rifle because who votekicked me because he thought i was usin aimbot and i got 5 airstrikes in a row, and i use smg or shotgun on arena because it is easy to kill others fast.
Why Do You Want To Join {EPIC} (20 words min): i was lookin on the forums on buildandshoot.com and i found club recruitment and i was surprised that almost all of clan i know is in that forum so i came to find it the best clan i ever seen and i compared epic to other clans and i finally decided to join this clan. i really wanna help with the clan vs clan match so we can get stronger and famous and make proud of this clan
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

how can you be admin or co owner
Huyboy
Deuced Up

ehgms11 wrote:
New IGN (with clan tag): {EPIC}Darkgod
Favourite Weapon:Rifle or smg
Favourite Server:aloha.pk, stormwind
About Yourself (20 words min):im epickill whose living in washington timezone is GMT-8 and im good at shootin rifle because who votekicked me because he thought i was usin aimbot and i got 5 airstrikes in a row, and i use smg or shotgun on arena because it is easy to kill others fast.
Why Do You Want To Join {EPIC} (20 words min): i was lookin on the forums on buildandshoot.com and i found club recruitment and i was surprised that almost all of clan i know is in that forum so i came to find it the best clan i ever seen and i compared epic to other clans and i finally decided to join this clan. i really wanna help with the clan vs clan match so we can get stronger and famous and make proud of this clan
Sure you're in! and thank you for the information, really makes me proud and emotional Blue_Surprised2 Blue_Crying
Last edited by Huyboy on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
656 posts Page 1 of 44 First unread post
Return to “Clans”