Minecraft gamemode: wicked

If it ain't Spades...
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

What is wasted?
Wasted is a new gamemode in minecraft hosted on the shotbox network. you may know them better as the people who made mineZ,smash,death by void, and LMS. The project was in a closed alpha only available to premium members until today in which it went to open beta.

The gamemode itself is pretty much battlefield in minecraft. It has guns,cars,phones,teams,classes, and a bunch of other stuff soon to be added, all of which is server side. the servers were packed all day too. i was only able to get a few times and the times I did I noticed a few bugs such as chunk errors,lag, and the inability to pick up hovering items off the ground at all. Most of the bugs are most likely going to be fixed within the coming weeks though.

Some of my favorite parts is the classes which use the shot box XP system and the teams. Lets say you are really good at one of the other gamemodes like smash. You can earn alot of XP in smash then use it another game mode such as wasted to earn a new class such as a spec ops who has a grapple. There are also teams. There are currently five teams. The power rangers,nightmare,team cobra, and the independent who are against everyone. Each team has its own chat channel ceperate from the global channeel. You also have local channel. I will make a full on guide for the game later though. Here is my first look, the ip is also us.shotbow.net for those that didn't know.
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

Man, minecraft servers really are getting more and more advanced compared to the old alpha days. Sucks that it's still not possible for servers to download mods other than textures onto other peoples client, so that they have to be creative like with the "car".

Anyway, this looks interesting, I might check it out later.
RyanK
Deuced Up

I know This is a late post, but whatever. It looks cool, and I checked it out. Only got to play it for a few minutes, then I had to go. So I guess I'll play it a little more, and see if I like it. But it looked cool, as far As I saw.
BTW, do you still play this?
DrDeuce
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

TB_ wrote:
Man, minecraft servers really are getting more and more advanced compared to the old alpha days. Sucks that it's still not possible for servers to download mods other than textures onto other peoples client, so that they have to be creative like with the "car".

I miss beta and alpha, when it was just survive and make a little village with your friends and explore. Now it's all about adventure and treasure and pixel art :c
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Minecraft has just evolved to what the majority wanted
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

DrDeuce wrote:
TB_ wrote:

I miss beta and alpha, when it was just survive and make a little village with your friends and explore. Now it's all about adventure and treasure and pixel art :c
make a little village with your friends and explore? You can still do that. It's even easier to do it with friends, as we actually have a LAN option.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”