~ @Sw Stormwind Servers ~

For players to request admin positions and for server operators to find prospective admins.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
cow
Deuced Up

Hello guys, this is an old thread that I just quoted straight from the old forums, I will be updating this regularly in the future as far as updates goes.

If you have any queries, recommendations or anything else to tell us about the servers, whether it be good or bad, come along to our IRC channel at http://swstormwind.com/irc.html

ADMIN APPLICATIONS GOES HERE: http://swstormwind.com/forum/index.php

The 1337 servers belongs to Chuck Norris@Sw, hosted in the UK, and mainly made for English speaking community.

Server 1 [url=aos://2654540078:32887][- 1337 UK Stormwind Clan Server -][/url] Stormwind is a clan, if you are interested in joining us, or finding out about us more, please click here.

♠ ▷ Powered by Pyspades
♠ ▷ 32 Slots
♠ ▷ Hosted in the UK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PinkieRage
Your world will turn upside down if you get 3 kills in 8 seconds! Find out how by joining our servers and try it out for yourself! You will have an increased firing rate

Markers
Double tap V on the enemy's location! And various other in-game commands, such as !build, !help

Strongblocks.py
Strong blocks are a new breed of voxel-based blocks, created by Hompy at hompy's voxel-based block research facility. These blocks contains 40% more calcium than your conventional blocks, making them 100% more prone to spades and bullets.

Ratio 1.2
Now with headshot ratio! Type /ratio in game to see everything for yourself!

Airstrike
Airstrike Ready! Type /airstrike Location to launch!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punishments for breaking the basic rules.
Mute for spam, overused caps, bad language and being an @rs3h0l3.
You will receive warnings for Griefing

Warning 1 - Togglebuild + Complimentary HIV Virus
Warning 2 - 7 Day Ban

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Server 2 [url=aos://2654540078:32885][- 1337 Chuck's Melee Arena -][/url]

♠ ▷ Powered by Pyspades
♠ ▷ 32 Slots
♠ ▷ Hosted in the UK
♠ ▷ Spades only!

Punishments for breaking the basic rules.
Mute for spam, overused caps, bad language and being an @rs3h0l3.

Special thanks to Dany0 for making the Melee Script, the maps, and make the melee server possible!

Enjoy the servers!
Thanks Demo123 for typing some of this up!
Last edited by cow on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Age- I'm currently 14 and turning 15 on April 25th
Time Zone- [GMT]+10 Australian East Coast Non Daylight Savings Time
Previous Experience- My clan had a server that was up for about 6 hours a day on weekdays and all day on weekends. I was an Administrator on this server before it eventually closed down as a resault of the server hoster not hosting it anymore.
Language- English and a little bit of Italian and Spanish
Name- Daniel Pedruzzi {B5D}STIRKE-81
Introduce yourself- Hi! My name is Daniel and I'm applying for an administration position on you servers. I have played ace of spades for more than a year and a half and I love the community feeling of the game. I believe I would make a good admin as I am fair and calm under pressure.
How long, in a day, are you able to take shifts for? Weekdays I am probably able to be online on your server for about 1-2 hours. On weekends though I will be available for 2-3 hours.
Are you surprising, funny, good looking and intimidating?- All of the above Green_Sunglasses1 Green_tongue Green_Wink1
[TRS]JACKO
Deuced Up

Age-12 turning 13
Time Zone-UTC +10
Previous Experience-I have not been a admin before but i would really like it if i was
Language-English
Name-Introduce yourself-My name is Liam Jackson i have been playing AOS for about a year. I love to snipe and play Aos with friends.
How long, in a day, are you able to take shifts for? Maybe 2-3 hours on weekdays and 3-4 hours on a weekends
Are you surprising, funny, good looking and intimidating?- I am all of those but it isnt very suprising
cow
Deuced Up

Thread updated, I must stress that all admin applications must go to the link in the thread.
[TRS]JACKO
Deuced Up

I made an account but it didn't send to my email
cow
Deuced Up

Check your spambox, please.
[TRS]JACKO
Deuced Up

it was in my junk mail I have no idea why it was there?
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

Cuz Cowie.
He givs virus to everyone.
Also cuz sw belongs in junksection
huehuehueheuheuheuheuheuheuehueh
Cowie pls dunt be mad I is joking.Still lub u <3
zovc
Deuced Up

Something you may want to know:
Admin Applications are up.
Clan Application are DOWN. Please DO NOT apply until it is up for it is hopeless.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Admin Recruitment”