Evergreen's OS mods - M4A1,SR25,ChristmasPack&more!

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
193 posts Page 13 of 13 First unread post
Athus
Deuce

Nicely done.
prawyisprawied
Deuce

Will you release G39?
Evergreen
Deuced Up

I should come back and make the Benelli
prawyisprawied
Deuce

You're best modder i've seen so far, models are shall i say very plesant to my eyes so much so that i will wank my winkie all day, all night till i die (except for 1911 it's cool, very cool but, the slide is...). Anyway, good to see you're not dead because you have real talent to modeling, just keep it up. And if you will release G36 i will blow you, best blowjob you ever had, i will suck you like vacuum with knowledge of grapefruit technique.
StrikerJanners
Deuced Up

im trying to imagine a custom animation for that 1911
kinda like a gamebanana vibe
fucktons of custom weapon anims
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

evergreen should come back to make a benelli <3
Evergreen
Deuced Up

I’m blushing. Three years later and the demand is still there. Fuck me. Let’s do this
Snowy Fox
Deuce

Glad to see there are still a few people around. I like the look of these mods, but I'm having massive trouble installing them into OpenSpades 0.1.1c. Specifically, I tried installing the M14 EBR, unpacking the files, then merging them into Resources/pak010-BaseSkin.pak using 7zip. As far as I'm aware, I'm following the correct process. But, the game crashes as soon as it tries to load the rifle. The scripts seem to be what are causing the crash, but leaving them out causes the rifle to be arranged incorrectly. What am I missing here?
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:09 pmSnowy Fox wrote:
Glad to see there are still a few people around. I like the look of these mods, but I'm having massive trouble installing them into OpenSpades 0.1.1c. Specifically, I tried installing the M14 EBR, unpacking the files, then merging them into Resources/pak010-BaseSkin.pak using 7zip. As far as I'm aware, I'm following the correct process. But, the game crashes as soon as it tries to load the rifle. The scripts seem to be what are causing the crash, but leaving them out causes the rifle to be arranged incorrectly. What am I missing here?
I'm not sure that this mod's intended for 1.1c of OS. iirc, mods for 1.1c and 1.1b are different from each other.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

0.1.1c is different then 1b because of how he changes the directory for the mods. Baseskin has all the scripts for the guns, then NonFree has all the gun models. The baseskin models are kv6.weak files and those are just for backups, from what yvt told me.
Snowy Fox
Deuce

Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:57 pmbloodfox wrote:
Baseskin has all the scripts for the guns, then NonFree has all the gun models.
Thanks for the info - I didn't know that. I'm still getting the exact same results, though, even after putting the script files into Baseskin.pak and the models into NonFree.pak. Including the scripts causes a crash upon loading the rifle, and leaving them out causes... see below.

Maybe I should just try and find an upload of OpenSpades 0.1.1b.

EDIT

Well, I tried 0.1.1b and still got the same results. The file structure looks exactly the same as in 0.1.1c, too. I'm so confused.
AsianGuy

I'm pretty sure this was intended for OpenSpades 0.0.12b.
The last time there was an edit for the mod, it was in 2014 and that was when that version came out.
Snowy Fox
Deuce

Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:19 pmAsianGuy wrote:
I'm pretty sure this was intended for OpenSpades 0.0.12b.
Alright. I'll try it with that later. ^^
193 posts Page 13 of 13 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”