BlockField

If it ain't Spades...
48 posts Page 4 of 4 First unread post
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

I WILL FUCKING LET IT GO. I WILL DO THIS SHIT ONCE.

Properly developing a proper fucking better-than-just-playable game is boring and laborous shit. I can understand why people would want to get paid to do it.
On the other hand (I, personally) would better go and bore myself to death by deving a game (that's a long way to that point) rather than checking someone's prostate (I could be med student, but here I am deep in IT())

RevenantX
Deuce

Chameleon wrote:
I WILL FUCKING LET IT GO. I WILL DO THIS SHIT ONCE.

Properly developing a proper fucking better-than-just-playable game is boring and laborous shit. I can understand why people would want to get paid to do it.
On the other hand (I, personally) would better go and bore myself to death by deving a game (that's a long way to that point) rather than checking someone's prostate (I could be med student, but here I am deep in IT())

I just have some depression.
Some news about work in progress:
-Network system update
-Cool state machine for weapons (allows me make any weapon that i can imagine)
-Fixes with lighting system
-Tons of optimizations
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

I downloaded something.10.something
One really positive thing I can say is the game launches very fast and screen settings get applied immediately (no other game AFAIK does that).
Now, the flak.
No servers (connection timeout, master server is down?) - include a singleplayer so people can test the thing.
Judging from screenshot it's something like Unturned had kinky sex with Minecraft, with a little bit more detailed (but still looking fat) gun models.
I am not a fan of this kinda thing -textured blocks and half-assed mesh weapons.
The game smells a little bit of shallow/simple appearance/mechanics - simple gun mechanics, simple animations, the kind of thing some half-assed Unity games just excel at having. Some kind of feeling that you are just walking on fake plastic grass holding a super fake plastic weapon.

I am always interested in a new game and the way it handles weapons, movement, balancing. So I hope you can do that and not be another block shooter.
48 posts Page 4 of 4 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”