Custom AR-15

Guns, grenade, spade, and blocks.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
CaptainJax
Deuce

Hello those left behind! I am here once more to present to you good people, a re-skin of CustomModzZz AR-15. A huge thanks to him, for not only providing the model, but also allowing me to a upload a remake of his. You can find the original version, CustomsModzZz version, here: http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php? ... 27#p148327. I darkened the skin, added a different red dot (courtesy of this great person, Zgnilec, here: http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13842), and made the model a little more simplistic looking on some parts. Added extra details around the barrel and stock. Adjusted some parts on the model, and vaila! My custom version of CM's AR-15!

There. Added some pics, and the model a little more.
Attachments
Custom AR-15.zip
The Red Army thanks you for your contribution.
(22.47 KiB) Downloaded 512 times
CustomModzZz
Deuce

It looks amazing! probably gonna use it myself. Green_Happy1 Green_Happy1 Green_tongue
CaptainJax
Deuce

CustomModzZz wrote:
It looks amazing! probably gonna use it myself. Green_Happy1 Green_Happy1 Green_tongue

Thank you for the support Blue_BigSmile Green_BigSmile
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

Isn't that Paratrooper's sight he made for his OS mod?

Credit the right author.
professorkyle
Deuce

Can someone please tell me how to download mods and skins. I just started playing and tried using the tutorial but it didn't work. Any help would be great. Thanks !
CaptainJax
Deuce

Kuunikal wrote:
Isn't that Paratrooper's sight he made for his OS mod?

Credit the right author.
Thank you for the feedback, but to answer, that is not Paratrooper's sight, the sight was/may have been based off of his but that is for Paratrooper and/or Zgnilec to disclose.
Zgnilec
Deuce

It's actually my sight and I see that people are thieves -_- Its second time that someone is stealing my sight. If you want use something that not yours ASK, when i wanted to use someone sounds to my guns i ASKED. It's my sight and I don't want to be use it by some bi**** that don't even ask.
CaptainJax
Deuce

Zgnilec wrote:
It's actually my sight and I see that people are thieves -_- Its second time that someone is stealing my sight. If you want use something that not yours ASK, when i wanted to use someone sounds to my guns i ASKED. It's my sight and I don't want to be use it by some bi**** that don't even ask.
I apologize for the inconvenience. An update will be pushed ASAP to restore the weapons default sight.
Raphael Venuti
Deuced Up

Hey Jax you said a month ago that you would remove that stealed sight, so do it instead of keeping silent and wait that he will forget about it, you know that they are downloading that weapon for the good work of zignilec not for you, because the sight is 100 more complex than your simple 5 color weapon. In this modding site there is a rule to not post the stuff that isn't yours, instead of making a pack with the zignilec crosshair put his post link and say that: "you can download that crosshair here" and then also zignilec takes downloads.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Weapons”