>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 53 of 55 First unread post
FatBeatz
Deuce

Current IGN: FatBeatz
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [REV]FatBeatz
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):
I have been playing for about 4 months now, and already I would confidently say that im in the top 10% best players on this game actively playing, at a minimum of 3 hours a week. My most common Kill/Death ratio averages at 2.00 but depends on the gamemode. My preferred weapon is the Rifle, but usually for arena and close range maps I use Smg. By joining this clan I can attract the attention of other clans and get better fights, as clans usually only recruit good players and lately there is a lack of good players, and really i want a challenge.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):

At the moment I have finished school and have the summer, but soon i am going to find a job, but will still play at least 3 hours a week, and dont really have other commitments but I do have hobbies. Thanks

Time Zone: GB - Britain, western time zone
Past Clans: [SRS] A not so serious clan
Past Bans: A couple Aloha (which i think are lifted) and a couple Germans servers, because I have hacked and i swear not to again (its been 3 months since hack)
Activity Rate? I'm very active both in Forum and Game
Gun preference? Rifle but will use smg occasionally
Skype Account? Need to register again
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) No sadly :)
Kel'Block
Deuce

How active is the clan as of today? I might considering joining.
Also, do you guys use Discord as an alternative? Discord would be nice, but I think Skype'll suffice anyway.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Thank you for applying, FatBeatz! We will let you know when we make a decision.
Kel'Block wrote:
Also, do you guys use Discord as an alternative? Discord would be nice, but I think Skype'll suffice anyway.
We are quite active! We have a handful of members that play every day, and many more that play sporadically.
As for discord, we have an informal channel there and love to use voice whilst playing. PM for invitation :)
Do apply!
Kel'Block
Deuce

Atreyu wrote:
Thank you for applying, FatBeatz! We will let you know when we make a decision.
Kel'Block wrote:
We are quite active! We have a handful of members that play every day, and many more that play sporadically.
As for discord, we have an informal channel there and love to use voice whilst playing. PM for invitation :)
Do apply!
Sweet, thanks. Will PM.
artsniper
Deuced Up

Current IGN: arthurMLG
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]arthurMLG
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): i have seen a few members around a few server and they were really cool members so i wanted to check out the clan. my old clan is inactive so i wanted to join a new clan and i saw a lot of people trying to get into this one.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am a old veteran at buildandshoot (ace of spades) I had played this game since 2013 but after 2014 I stopped playing it because I got a console and started making friends there but I have came back over the years of play on console and came back to Buildandshoot.
Time Zone: Eastern
Past Clans: {EPIC} [SnD]
Past Bans: D/A
Activity Rate? 5 - 10 hrs matter on what day ill be online
Gun preference? Semi
Skype Account? ArthurMLG
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

To all applicants:

Revolution is a group of friends, and we'd like to get to know you before making a decision.
Feel free to chat/play with us on our discord channel; cozying up to us is the best way to get in.
Best of luck!
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

ca i join?
Applecookie
Deuce

Just wanted to know 'cause it's been a while, have I been accepted?
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Pedroh wrote:
ca i join?
acepted B)B)B)B)XDXDXDXD
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Applecookie wrote:
Just wanted to know 'cause it's been a while, have I been accepted?
Come meet us on our discord channel! Details enclosed in PM :)
$Eddy$ wrote:
Pedroh wrote:
ca i join?
acepted B)B)B)B)XDXDXDXD
Spam elsewhere <3
MrYogurt
Deuce

Hi guys, mind if i join? Blue_BigSmile Green_BigSmile
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

MrYogurt wrote:
Hi guys, mind if i join? Blue_BigSmile Green_BigSmile
Apply, and we'll see!

Meanwhile, get on our discord: https://discord.gg/nB69R
Silnius
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Blue_Pistol Atreyu
mircato
Deuce

Current IGN: Mircato
Future IGN with Clan Tag[: [REV] Mircato
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Because i like it there. i played Aos back in 2011 when it first started from the earlier versions and beta releases quit after few months to get myself ready for university * 5 years without AoS* , i download AoS again a month or so ago tho i never tried to apply for a clan but i met Atreyu and Atrain * later i met Andalus and Percuss* on some server they were cool and highly skilled with rifles *more than bradley cooper in american sniper* they invited me to the discord i thought it might be cool to have something like a family or gang and the voice chat during gameplay makes it more exciting. clan wars would be another reason for applying to a clan it would be great to join the war with friends

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): Egyptian , i guess that describes it all lol . turning 22 the 1st of jan , studying accounting and business administration, i have some interest in programming and IT i know Arabic, English and a little french currently trying to learn spanish and dutch to get a good job, online 1st person shooter games is my fav though i only played MoHAA and AoS xD, addicted to movies and tv shows,i like playing football *as a goal keeper cuz i ain't that fit lol* that would be all i
Time Zone: Cairo, Egypt , GMT +2:00.
Past Clans: None.
Past Bans: a 15 mins ban * votekicked for being afk *.
Activity Rate? 6/7.
Gun preference? It depends on the map and game mod but rifle is my fav Green_Rifle .
Skype Account? I no longer use it but i guess it was mircato33 if skype is a must i can register a new one .
A Screenshot or more: Image
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Atreyu wrote:
Meanwhile, get on our discord: https://discord.gg/nB69R
It's not official. It's just a place you can sometimes find some of our clan members and chat and is not reflective of our clan. For instance, Atreyu is the one who created it and he is admin on the server, but is not an "admin" in the overall clan.
mircato wrote:
-snip-
Good app after the revisions, I added you on Skype and message me sometime when you're able to play so I can see how you are as a person & in-game.
813 posts Page 53 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”