Newsletter #41: Happy 5 Year Anniversary Ace of Spades!

Our latest need-to-know information.
139 posts Page 8 of 10 First unread post
longbyte1
Deuced Up

how bout let's just make it customizable, like you can drag your health bar to the middle of the screen and it's all good or use it as a crosshair. You could also select your crosshair from a database of 5000 crosshairs, vote up, vote down, vote left, vote right. Right everyone??
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Xhair plebs
I get 2 k/d without those pesky xhairs and without bs trickshooting
Ima just release a final NLC and get shit going
LeCom

It's already possible, why don't you finally download that stuff and look at the code and do something instead of talking shit. And no, if you want to tell again how pathetic you are, just stfu.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Can we already download it or it's just the codes for weapon behavior and the game environment and something else that can be downloaded?
LeCom

Dare wrote:
Can we already download it or it's just the codes for weapon behavior and the game environment and something else that can be downloaded?
No you can't it's a virus Blue_Surprised2
What is "it" even
And happily contributing to derailing this thread, my design Image
The thing in the middle will probably be some zoom magic stuff, so not an actual scope but like irl you know when you're aiming at somebody without scoping.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

LeCom wrote:
Dare wrote:
No you can't it's a virus Blue_Surprised2
What is "it" even
And happily contributing to derailing this thread, my design Image
The thing in the middle will probably be some zoom magic stuff, so not an actual scope but like irl you know when you're aiming at somebody without scoping.
I said "it" because i still don't know what is the name of the new game you're making.

Seriously you could be more nice and tell us more about the game instead of posting this useless stuff.
Shia LaBeouf
Deuced Up

rate my ui design
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

30/120 IGN
LeCom

Dare wrote:
Seriously you could be more nice and tell us more about the game instead of posting this useless stuff.
Terrible excuse for being too lazy to see it yourself. But fine, it includes pontoons, mortars, proper airstrikes, begun tanks, very good modding capabilitites, a innovative colour selection thingy, more realistic weapon behaviour like jamming or some things you'd expect from a gun irl, awesome graphic effects including shaking and blur and smoke, 4 generated maps to switch from of which one is a desert and makes you feel like in one by using gfx effects, experimental shield thingies with a slit. Enough for u?
Shia LaBeouf
Deuced Up

does it have anime girls
LeCom

Yes it has Nig geryu (actually without the space inbetween, but censoring), a black transsexual anime girl
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

LeCom wrote:
Dare wrote:
Terrible excuse for being too lazy to see it yourself. But fine, it includes pontoons, mortars, proper airstrikes, begun tanks, very good modding capabilitites, a innovative colour selection thingy, more realistic weapon behaviour like jamming or some things you'd expect from a gun irl, awesome graphic effects including shaking and blur and smoke, 4 generated maps to switch from of which one is a desert and makes you feel like in one by using gfx effects, experimental shield thingies with a slit. Enough for u?
Yeah, thanks, I admit that i was lazy to search for the game. Plus, since you've described it to me and it seems the game has so many features that I'm not only interested in the game, but now I seriously want to play it. you just made a good ad for your game, now it's time to bring players here that would play it.
Yes it has Nig geryu (actually without the space inbetween, but censoring), a black transsexual anime girl
Lol ..
Sounds hot.. but no match for my avatar since she's has more 'features' like shapeshifting to cat and back to girl.
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

StackOverflow wrote:
There are a few other things in the works that will likely be mentioned in an update shortly. Until then, please feel free leave any feedback and suggestions below.
It's been two months :(
Jooce
Deuce

It's been far too long

I don't want to see this community die out. Not yet.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

what do you mean not yet
it's been dead for the past like 2 years
pull the fucking plug
139 posts Page 8 of 10 First unread post
Return to “Official News”