I am leaving bye

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
34 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

I remember way back in 2011 when I played this game. It was great, there were updates coming in and new features were added.
There were some great maps that were lost forever, hundreds of thousands of servers. Then the updates weren't coming anymore, and I left. I came back in December of 2012, I saw Ace of Spades on the steam news, and it looked like a better version of the original with sniper rifles, RPGs, and Machine Gun positions. However I was disappointed to see that this wasn't the game I got, that the only thing left from the old game was blocks and a shovel. Even afterwards I still kind of liked Ace of Spades 1.0. However the updates completely ruined the game. The aceofspades.com forums just showed me a blind faith to a horrible game. From there I found buildandshoot and I was happy to play this game again.
Of course over the years people have made 100s of advertisements for their Ace of Spades 0.75 hacks and millions of youtube videos of them and you retards won't even bring that up.

You guys say you care about this game but you guys are too dumb to really do anything for it. YvT was a smart guy, he came out of nowhere and released Openspades, he did what Iceball didn't do, he got people to play it. What do you guys do? You guys make your own games because you guys are such jealous losers.

To be blunt, I really don't care that much about this game anymore, I am certain sometime in the future there won't even be 4 people here. Still tho, you guys have helped me allot, well, it was mostly the people on the aceofspades.com forums. They helped me hone my skills, especially Vezok and Reuben. I already took over the aceofspades.com forums, none of the autist still there would even dare make a post, because they know I am gonna advertise Block N Load in the reply.

In summary, I loved this game, I liked this game, I hate this game called Ace of Spades.

I would like to thank you guys for at least addressing the issue? No wait that was me... Well I guess thanks for trying to solve the issue by failing very hard?
You can reply below I'll answer any of your questions.
LeCom

Lincent wrote:
You guys say you care about this game but you guys are too dumb to really do anything for it. YvT was a smart guy, he came out of nowhere and released Openspades, he did what Iceball didn't do, he got people to play it. What do you guys do? You guys make your own games because you guys are such jealous losers.
BS. yvt didn't do shit, it was izzy who supported him and who put its link on the download page, redirecting all new players to OS.
Lincent wrote:
I would like to thank you guys for at least addressing the issue? No wait that was me... Well I guess thanks for trying to solve the issue by failing very hard?
You're welcome. At least we did something.

But otherwise, YMMD. I certainly won't miss you, and the majority of the others won't either :D
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

LeCom wrote:
Lincent wrote:
Spoiler:
LeCom
BS. yvt didn't do shit, it was izzy who supported him and who put its link on the download page, redirecting all new players to OS.
YVT worked hard to make a better game than Iceball so he deserved some recognition for making something that we don't put in the virtual recycling bin, unlike a certain game made by a jealous loser.
LeCom wrote:
Lincent wrote:
You're welcome. At least we did something.
We did didn't we, I told you the problem, and you did nothing.
LeCom wrote:
But otherwise, YMMD. I certainly won't miss you, and the majority of the others won't either :D
Do you think there is a crowd of people following you around or something? No one cares if you miss me or not.
LeCom

Lincent wrote:
YVT worked hard to make a better game than Iceball so he deserved some recognition for making something that we don't put in the virtual recycling bin, unlike a certain game made by a jealous loser.
I'm not even going down to your idiotic level - you'd beat me with experience. If you think that OS is GOTY and yvt is new Jesus, then there's nothing to say here, and have fun watching the player count rise rapidly </sarcasm>.
Lincent wrote:
No. You were shitposting and copying one of the least creative maps out there. All others either programmed something or created mods. YOU could have done something if you were so genious and knew what to do.
Lincent wrote:
Do you think there is a crowd of people following you around or something? No one cares if you miss me or not.
A lot of other people are going to not miss you, not only me. That's my point and not everybody is arrogant like you :L
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Lincent wrote:
I remember way back in 2011 when I played this game. It was great, there were updates coming in and new features were added.
There were some great maps that were lost forever, hundreds of thousands of servers. Then the updates weren't coming anymore, and I left. I came back in December of 2012, I saw Ace of Spades on the steam news, and it looked like a better version of the original with sniper rifles, RPGs, and Machine Gun positions.
I have pretty much the same opinion on this game. It was great and fun to play. What makes this game even better is the fact that anything in it can be modded. There are thousands of maps, weapons, server scripts created and the modders were pretty active (it seems that some of them still post on Bns). There were even some experimental game modes added to the game (kraken, survival, 2towers). TL:DR I agree with you on this.
Lincent wrote:
Well, Openspades is probably the most popular recreation of this game. What did I do? I was playing it and then I found Bns and became active member of the community. I didn't contribute much in terms of adding stuff in the game but I was at least playing it. But in your words it means that it's still like doing nothing.
Lincent wrote:
To be blunt, I really don't care that much about this game anymore, I am certain sometime in the future there won't even be 4 people here. Still tho, you guys have helped me allot, well, it was mostly the people on the aceofspades.com forums. They helped me hone my skills, especially Vezok and Reuben. I already took over the aceofspades.com forums, none of the autist still there would even dare make a post, because they know I am gonna advertise Block N Load in the reply.
Alright. I don't really know the other forum so I have no comment about this.
Lincent wrote:
especially Vezok and Reuben.
What skills did you improve thanks to Reuben? I remember him as the person who called himself a god and he was recording videos in Steam Aos and all he did was griefing some structure and voteckicking other people for it in the game.
Lincent wrote:
In summary, I loved this game, I liked this game, I hate this game called Ace of Spades.
Well if you hate it now I guess it is the time to leave.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Dare[AoS] wrote:
I mean that in hate Ace of Spades 1.0 and love 0.75.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Lincent wrote:
Dare[AoS] wrote:
I mean that I hate Ace of Spades 1.0
Oh, okay. The other Aos is game that I don't know anything about and I don't need to know that some commercial version of this game actually exist, lol.
I would say that danheeze and izzy did most to make the game popular. But when danheeze quit being the admin here, it was like Bns would lose it's identity and people stopped caring about the game.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

LeCom wrote:
Lincent wrote:
I'm not even going down to your idiotic level - you'd beat me with experience. If you think that OS is GOTY and yvt is new Jesus, then there's nothing to say here, and have fun watching the player count rise rapidly </sarcasm>.
Im already beating you pussy, OS looks brand new compared to your garbage.
LeCom wrote:
Lincent wrote:
No. You were shitposting and copying one of the least creative maps out there. All others either programmed something or created mods. YOU could have done something if you were so genious and knew what to do.
We certainly needed more programmers, I mean it's not like we don't already have 21 of them or anything, and I should have made mods too after all we are in a big shortage of mods. </sarcasm>.
LeCom wrote:
Lincent wrote:
A lot of other people are going to not miss you, not only me. That's my point and not everybody is arrogant like you :L
I never said everyone is arrogant, but I get your point, you have such a power complex that you think you represent the entire community. So speaking as if you were the entire community; which you aren't, say that absolutely no one will miss me and that you won't miss me SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!
Case in point, your point is stupid.
LeCom

Lincent wrote:
Yes, that 4 year old kid-like attitude is exactly what I meant, so stfu. I'm repeating that if OS is so great, then the community and playerbase are supposed to grow.
Lincent wrote:
We certainly needed more programmers, I mean it's not like we don't already have 21 of them or anything, and I should have made mods too after all we are in a big shortage of mods. </sarcasm>.
You said you knew what to do and nobody among the programmers gave a fuck, you could have written your own game.
Lincent wrote:
I never said everyone is arrogant, but I get your point, you have such a power complex that you think you represent the entire community. So speaking as if you were the entire community; which you aren't, say that absolutely no one will miss me and that you won't miss me SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!
I don't even have to speak for anybody, it's just obvious
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

LeCom wrote:
Lincent wrote:
Yes, that 4 year old kid-like attitude is exactly what I meant, so stfu. I'm repeating that if OS is so great, then the community and playerbase are supposed to grow.
No, you're just jealous it has more people playing it than your shitty game.
LeCom wrote:
Lincent wrote:
You said you knew what to do and nobody among the programmers gave a fuck, you could have written your own game.
The games are there, but there is no one left to play, and that just proves you guys ignored me.
LeCom wrote:
Lincent wrote:
I don't even have to speak for anybody, it's just obvious
Obvious that you are a self praising autist with a power complex AMM I RIGHT GUYZ?!!
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

openspades is shit
ace of spades is shit
iceball is shit
vxw is shit
they all died

you're shit

guess who dies next :D
nuclearpotato
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Jojoe stinky's game will lead us to victory!
LeCom

And that showed that all you can say are petty offenses because there's nothing better that you could pull out. kbai, hf being ded and shit
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

LeCom wrote:
And that showed that all you can say are petty offenses because there's nothing better that you could pull out. kbai, hf being ded and shit
Butthurt much?
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

why is he leaving? i must have missed that part
34 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”