Bloodfox's armory, two guns released

Guns, grenade, spade, and blocks.
48 posts Page 1 of 4 First unread post
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's my next mod?
-Thompson M1A1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Older stuff:
Spoiler:
QBZ-87 rifle. Comes with a scope.
P90 smg. One of my favorite SMGs of all time. Featuring 4 camo varients. Nuff said, go blast all deuces heads' off that come in your line of fire with this:
Aimbot. Accurate. Sights.
Marlin 60
Pretty good gun. it has a nice and clean look and the two sight variants really add to it.
MP5K
Pretty satisfied with this gun. A clean sight and overall I love the look of it in gameplay.
Last edited by bloodfox on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 17 times in total.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Boom. Marlin 60 is released. I think it's a decent model, but eh.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

eh true. k, I'll post it to aloha.
ByteBit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

mega.nz says I need some kind of decryption key Green_Crying
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

damn. Odd. I'll maybe fix the downloads by using dropbox? I'll fix it later today.
EDIT:
Links are fixed, and, I improved the scope for the marlin 60 and the ironsight for the mp5k. Any ideas what to do next? Would you guys prefer another weapon, (etc shotgun, semi or smg), or misc stuff, or perhaps crosshairs? I got a ton that I made that are fucking aimbot accurate.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Bloodfox, if you want to make a mod please refer to IRL images. Also use consistent scale, like 10 milimeters per block, it'll help too. Both MP5K and MiniUzi have wrong scale; MP5K is too short between magazine and pistol grip, MiniUzi's trigger guard extends too much to front.

I must tell you that when I recently made properly scaled weapons, I noticed that they are longer and not as fat as the ones we on BnS tend to make. The real Marlin is almost twice thinner than your model.

For example, that's how I roll:
AM1943, length 1100px
M1_rifle, length 1100px
After scaling down:
image length 110px;
model length 110vx;
rifle length 110cm;

Please forgive me for being picky, I have the same attitude towards my own mods. I remade 83 block long MP40 from scratch just because the old 64 block long model had wrong scale.
Last edited by Chameleon on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Easier said than done, but I get your point and I will focus on scaling more. :)

In other news, I'm posting a crosshair pack that I've had for awhile now...
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Yeah, well making a gun model is piece of cake, BUT making
* useful
* not ugly
* correct
* and not too detailed
ironsights is a pain in the ass. Then you also have to make the gun point accurately. :)
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

I've been thinking about mods to make for a couple days now. I don't know what to mod. xD Any suggestions? (And please, oh please, no dragonuvs. I'm tired of those guns. Same goes for Famas)
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

bump

coming up with a simple bow soon. Just need to change the sound files.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

holy shit that's a lot.

Ok, I'll do as much as I can, but, there are some guns I won't be doing though cause you can already find them in other armories: G36C, TAR 21, (although I fucking love that assault rifle <3) Springfield, Scar, HK, FN FAL, M14, L85A3..? Maybe. M24, fuck no. Otherwise, I'll try all of those. The P90 especially caught my eye, but I don't know if I want to do a rifle or an smg.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

nonono, I will never do a P90 as a rifle. SMG for it only.

Ah kk.

perhaps. I've also been considering a rafika for the smg?
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

bloodfox wrote:
rafika
I assume you are talking about Beretta M93R. The "R" stands for Raffica (it. "burst"). No one calls the gun "burst", it's M93R.

Dude. Your thread is in 0.x modding.
FoobyDude
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Chameleon wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
rafika
I assume you are talking about Beretta M93R. The "R" stands for Raffica (it. "burst"). No one calls the gun "burst", it's M93R.

Dude. Your thread is in 0.x modding.
Pshhhh. I'd call it a Raffica

Because it sounds cool.

Only reason.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

it's pretty much the only gun with raffica (kinda) in its name
it's pretty fair to just call it raffica. everyone knows which one it is.
48 posts Page 1 of 4 First unread post
Return to “Weapons”