we dead

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
72 posts Page 5 of 5 First unread post
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Warp wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
ZEB 99 wrote:
canada needs to just send me a fuckton of SKSs and SVT-40s
i hear there like $200 there
here a SKS is like $500 and a SVT-40 is around $3500
so bloodfox can you help me on this? i wanna get a wood stocked gun over a plastic AR-15
yeaaaah gotta love our economy and supply and demand c: I don't know if that's true though. http://www.cabelas.ca/product/78682/rus ... 48&ps=True
fuuuuuuck that is true xD
from what Ik, AR 15's aren't allowed to be sold in Canada. Similar stuff goes with AK'S and a shit load of sniper rifles. They only really allow hunting rifles to be sold. So, no, you won't be able to buy an AR 15 in Canada nor would you be able to bring it in unless you know some shady guys who can smuggle it in xD
Not quite- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15#Canada
bro look at the first fucking line:
The Government of Canada classifies the AR-15 (and its variants) as a restricted firearm.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

bloodfox wrote:
ZEB 99 wrote:
so bloodfox can you help me on this? i wanna get a wood stocked gun over a plastic AR-15
yeaaaah gotta love our economy and supply and demand c: I don't know if that's true though. http://www.cabelas.ca/product/78682/rus ... 48&ps=True
from what Ik, AR 15's aren't allowed to be sold in Canada. Similar stuff goes with AK'S and a shit load of sniper rifles. They only really allow hunting rifles to be sold. So, no, you won't be able to buy an AR 15 in Canada nor would you be able to bring it in unless you know some shady guys who can smuggle it in xD
i dont wanna get an AR-15 its not like me, i wanna get an SKS
but i live in the us where the price is going way up
and i think Canada allows VZ2008s if you have the mag pinned
[RUS] Vlad01
League Participant
League Participant

AoS community is shittiest but also the best experience I ever had in the internets.
But still, AoS won't be dead in a year or so because it's still kind of popular in Russian imageboards anyway.
But yeah, English-speaking community literally doing nothing but shitposting about how much dead they are. It gets more and more boring. It will die anyway, just shut up and let it die in silence and 1 post per week.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

no
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

Simonovs are nice weps but there are a few problemos

1- idk if you can get sights for them
2- They use clips unless you pay a bit more to make them magazine-compatible. If you even want magazines. I wouldn't.
3- They are very old. This generally isn't a problem, but the round it uses has some pretty corrosive gunpowder. You'd be spending a lot of time keeping them clean.
1. you can just use google for a bit and get it shipped to you
2. how is this a bad thing?
3. Chrome lined barrels and modern ammunition, not all ammo it fires is corrosive, many companies make 7.62x39
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

bloodfox wrote:
Warp wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
ZEB 99 wrote:
Not quite- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15#Canada
bro look at the first fucking line:
The Government of Canada classifies the AR-15 (and its variants) as a restricted firearm.
Sorry to be pedantic, but read the second/third line:

"For anyone wanting to lawfully own an AR-15, they must obtain a Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) valid for restricted firearms (RPAL) and then each acquisition of a restricted class firearm is subject to approval by the Chief Firearms Officer (CFO) of the would-be buyer's province of residence.[32][33] With the introduction of strict gun control measures by former Prime Minister Jean Chretien (Bill C-68), the AR-15 had originally been intended to be classified as a prohibited firearm, making it impossible to privately own one. However, due to the presence of nationwide Service Rifle target shooting competitions, the AR-15 was granted a sporting exception."

Anyways, we ded
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

k, but, it is illegal to own. Only it can be used at shooting ranges and for competitions and leagues. agh fuck Jean -.-
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

so bloodfox how much sould it take to get a SVT-40 down here?
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

how the hell would Ik about getting guns in murica? I only care 'bout shit with Canada.... unless about the republican debates.... xD Man, Trump really is bullshit.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

bloodfox wrote:
how the hell would Ik about getting guns in murica? I only care 'bout shit with Canada.... unless about the republican debates.... xD Man, Trump really is bullshit.
no i dont mean like all the fancy shit with taxes and whatnot i mean i want you to throw one over the border and ill get there and get it
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

ZEB 99 wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
no i dont mean like all the fancy shit with taxes and whatnot i mean i want you to throw one over the border and ill get there and get it
1, I'm 14.
2, I'm not spending that stuff nor getting it near my location.
3, I'm 14 and I only have a learners license. (Here you can only get a full drivers license 4 yrs after you have your learners)
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

All I got is my permit, can't drive after 9
Can't buy guns yet
Can't even buy a rifle till 18
Then gotta wait till 21 to buy a handgun of any kind
72 posts Page 5 of 5 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”