[SE7EN] Seven Clan Thread- NOW RECRUITING

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
183 posts Page 12 of 13 First unread post
SLOTHS5EVA
Deuced Up

Oppy wrote:
Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- Member (I'd like to move from being honorary to member please)
IGN- Omn
IGN with Tag-[SE7EN]omn
Age-5
Gender-bender
Country and timezone-United States GMT+
Skype Name-uchusutra
Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary)-R.I.P, HeLL and PaperFlight
Why do you want to be part of SE7EN-I've been interested in joining another clan after PaperFlight died. This clan looks cool and I like sevens.
Tell us about yourself-I make games, play games, procrastinate and insult people.
Ban History-minit and aloha (i hakkkdddd ::::()
How active are you?-almost 24/7 except for school days
How can you benefit us?-i can shoot people (with a camera) and i can make artistic things (like banners, sigs, etc)
Accepted :D Even though you a lil feg Green_tongue
Last edited by SLOTHS5EVA on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SLOTHS5EVA
Deuced Up

Zukatemoto wrote:
Sloth and Envy know who I am. So im just formally submitting this...

Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- "Co-Leader"
IGN- "Zuka"
IGN with Tag- [SE7EN]Zuka
Age- "15"
Gender- "Male"
Country and timezone- United States of 'merica
Skype Name- "Zukatemoto"

Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary)- N/A

Why do you want to be part of SE7EN- "Because I've wanted to join a community of people for a while, and finally found one I wanted to join."

Tell us about yourself- "I play mostly sniper(SMG when im playing with Sloth), moderately accurate, into modding (scopes/sounds), from Texas, like to talk in a British accent... :P"

Ban History- " I was banned once, from Aloha.pk servers (6/3/13) for aimbotting, but that was when i was young(and dumb) and I have turned over a new leaf since then.(Link to ban thread:http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3621.0 )

How active are you?- "It depends on my weekly activities, but I try to get on about twice a week, sometimes more."

How can you benefit us?- "That depends on what you need me to do!"

Anywho, that's my app. See yall on the battlefield!

O/c you're accepted, feg :p
Zukatemoto
Deuce

SLOTHS5EVA wrote:
Zukatemoto wrote:
Sloth and Envy know who I am. So im just formally submitting this...

Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- "Co-Leader"
IGN- "Zuka"
IGN with Tag- [SE7EN]Zuka
Age- "15"
Gender- "Male"
Country and timezone- United States of 'merica
Skype Name- "Zukatemoto"

Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary)- N/A

Why do you want to be part of SE7EN- "Because I've wanted to join a community of people for a while, and finally found one I wanted to join."

Tell us about yourself- "I play mostly sniper(SMG when im playing with Sloth), moderately accurate, into modding (scopes/sounds), from Texas, like to talk in a British accent... :P"

Ban History- " I was banned once, from Aloha.pk servers (6/3/13) for aimbotting, but that was when i was young(and dumb) and I have turned over a new leaf since then.(Link to ban thread:http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3621.0 )

How active are you?- "It depends on my weekly activities, but I try to get on about twice a week, sometimes more."

How can you benefit us?- "That depends on what you need me to do!"

Anywho, that's my app. See yall on the battlefield!

O/c you're accepted, feg :p
Thanks! Now I just need the info for all the cool artwork... :P Like your killer sig for example.
Illusion
Deuced Up

Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- Member and Co-Leader (if possible)
IGN- Archifae
IGN with Tag- [SE7ƎN] Archifae
Age- 13
Gender- Male (lol why you need to know dis)
Country and timezone- Australia (GMT +8:00)
Skype Name- PM please
Past Clans (current clan if applying for honorary)- omg2meny: Hawks, Spectre, TZA, Archangels and maybe some other ones
Why do you want to be part of SE7EN- Well they seem frendry (insert asian accent here), they play well-ish, and they sound pret-ay damn cool.
Tell us about yourself- I'm pretty gud at rifle, I've played for 6 years (including beta and before Jagex etc.)
Ban History- none.
How active are you?- Every ****ing day :DDD
How can you benefit us?- idk. Maybe in clan matches?
noobofspades
Deuced Up

Illusion wrote:
I've played for 6 years (including beta and before Jagex etc.)
I hope you do realize that the earliest AoS version came out in 2011? That would be 4 years and a few months ago that you could possibly play it.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Illusion wrote:
Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?- Member and Co-Leader (if possible)
IGN- Archifae
IGN with Tag- [SE7ƎN] Archifae
Age- 13
Gender- Male (lol why you need to know dis)
Country and timezone- Australia (GMT +8:00)
Skype Name- PM please
Past Clans (current clan if applying for honorary)- omg2meny: Hawks, Spectre, TZA, Archangels and maybe some other ones
Why do you want to be part of SE7EN- Well they seem frendry (insert asian accent here), they play well-ish, and they sound pret-ay damn cool.
Tell us about yourself- I'm pretty gud at rifle, I've played for 6 years (including beta and before Jagex etc.)
Ban History- none.
How active are you?- Every ****ing day :DDD
How can you benefit us?- idk. Maybe in clan matches?
aos exist since 1. april 2011, and i would never believe that you started playing pc games with 7 years, nice liar, i also destroyed you on aloha, greetz - eye :p
Illusion
Deuced Up

Jigsaw wrote:
aos exist since 1. april 2011, and i would never believe that you started playing pc games with 7 years, nice liar, i also destroyed you on aloha, greetz - eye :p
1. I swear, I also mentioned.. hmm.. oh yes, that was it! 'Everything else'. As you weren't probably even born then, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, and attempting to explain myself to a child... Well no.
2. Never believe eh? Let me tell you first game I ever played was MechWarriors (the original), in early 2005. I was three. I doubt you even learnt to walk without falling over at that age.
3. Nice liar: lol. Angry fagit is angry.
4. lmao as I recall you were camping behind a tree stump with your smgay friend, I landed probably 7 more shots on you then you on me.

Children, this is what you call 'Bait'.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

lol iam not just a littlebit older than you son, but nice try, also u accused me for hacking. ggwp "headshot 128 block distance, sure" you are almost more immature than acetheking - congraz man, thats almost impossible. hope you reach the maturity soon. and the fact that you rekt me XDD i shall post this on pastebin. best quote 2k15
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

Illusion wrote:
you were camping behind a tree stump with your smgay friend,
"jigsaw camping with a smg" -ignrinno 2020 for quest quote 2k15
Illusion
Deuced Up

[DI]Dwin wrote:
Illusion wrote:
you were camping behind a tree stump with your smgay friend,
"jigsaw camping with a smg" -ignrinno 2020 for quest quote 2k15
I distinctly said 'Smgay friend.'

This bait is the main reason why AoS is dying. Angry plebs like @Jigsaw are ruining the community. SE7EN, I take back my application, best of luck.
Illusion
Deuced Up

Jigsaw wrote:
lol iam not just a littlebit older than you son, but nice try, also u accused me for hacking. ggwp "headshot 128 block distance, sure" you are almost more immature than acetheking - congraz man, thats almost impossible. hope you reach the maturity soon. and the fact that you rekt me XDD i shall post this on pastebin. best quote 2k15
'son' Nigga, you sound like a fucking 40 year old man, but otherwise touche.
'headshot 128 block distance, sure' I simply said that, whether you interpreted that as an accusation or not is your fault.
'rekt me' I said I got more shots on you than you did on me, that's not called 'rekking'.
'immature' Says the pleb who started the fucking argument on a totally unrelated topic, shut the fuck up.

Sorry SE7EN for this shit.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

i spawntrapped your whole team and had 14.93 xd so fucking easy
Illusion
Deuced Up

Jigsaw wrote:
i spawntrapped your whole team and had 14.93 xd so fucking easy
For fucks' sake shut up. You were lightyears away, behind atree stump and I still hit you more.

Now get the fuck over it and go fuck up someone else's thread.
strawhatpirate
Modder
Modder

Woho e-penis contest, this time, K/D on a random server :D
KiritoSAOll
Deuce

To Apply, comment on this post with the following:
Are you applying for member, co-leader or honorary?-Anything role will do as long as i'm treated fairly..
IGN-Ghost
IGN with Tag-Don't know what this is XD..
Age-15
Gender-Male (M)
Country and timezone-U.S.A (United States), 1:00
Skype Name-DarknessToDeath
Past Clans (currrent clan if applying for honorary)-Don't have.
Why do you want to be part of SE7EN-Cause i've heard that there are people here who is good at this game.
Tell us about yourself-Well i hate people who complains, kicks for no reason what so ever, people who doesn't have any common sense.
Ban History-Nope did not get banned
How active are you?-I'm always active
How can you benefit us?-Well i'll be helping you recruit more people to join this clan.
183 posts Page 12 of 13 First unread post
Return to “Clans”