How long does it take to get unbanned from UK Hallway #2 ?

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
m205
Deuce

I got unjustly banned from the server and I love going on it, so I'm wondering how long does it take to get unbanned? I really hope it isn't permanent, as I wasn't cheating or doing anything wrong.

Thank you Blue_Happy1
LeCom

m205 wrote:
I got unjustly banned from the server and I love going on it, so I'm wondering how long does it take to get unbanned? I really hope it isn't permanent, as I wasn't cheating or doing anything wrong.

Thank you Blue_Happy1
If you got votekicked, you can enter it again after 15 minutes. If it was a badmin, it might have been a spermaban. However, your IP could have changed, so you can try from time to time. If that doesn't work, you know, it's not like other hallway servers are different at all.
Creating that thread here is also somewhat ignorant, since BnS has a special subsection for that.
Phuricsame
Deuce

The above statement, this is a great value for me and many people here.
sofpyxis
Deuce

m205

I'm the owner of the server and can tell you that there have been NO admins on the server so you wouldn't have a permaban.

I know some players group together and sometimes vote kick other players to be spiteful but that's the world nowadays!

I am recruiting admins so the problem of unfair gameplay may be better resolved soon. Blue_Happy3
Icarus North wrote:
Just don't play |MGC|

That's the bees nest of hackers and votekick abuse
Not for much longer! Green_Wink1
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

sofpyxis wrote:
I am recruiting admins
Need admins?
a. make a thread; people will help.
b. I volunteer!
c. most aloha admins are willing to offer assistance as well.
Boche
Deuced Up

First of all, Atreyu, I love your name. I especially like "Blow" its one of my personal favorites.
Second, I would volunteer for MGC admin, so I think sofpyxis ought to start a thread.
Blue_Spade
[GS]Sam
Hoster
Hoster

Boche wrote:
Second, I would volunteer for MGC admin, so I think sofpyxis ought to start a thread.
He already did that.
Boche
Deuced Up

[GS]Sam wrote:

He already did that.
Lol, ty.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”