\*FROGGEATER'S ANIMATED HD WEAPONRY*/ (New: LINKS ARE FIXED)

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
165 posts Page 10 of 11 First unread post

Because war never changes, but changes anyway, you still need weapons. New ones. Which one next?

32%
TDI Vector .45 Enhanced
6%
B&T APC-9
25%
H&K MP5A4
9%
Bofors CBJ-MS
21%
Magpul PDR
7%
Another one (precise in answers)

Total votes: 87

Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Good. Every new guy that gets help postpones the death of this game.
Omicronkill
Deuced Up

Thx Chameleon for taking care of this :) When you DL the AWP you have the choice between two DLs: one with the configurable and buggy zoom and another one without it and without bugs. Basically when you are using the one with zoom you have to set all the FOVs sliders in the IG options to the value you want by default, then deco and reco and adjust only the zoom fov and the sprint fov to your liking. Try different things if it doesn't work but it worked for me and a friend of me by adjusting FOV and FOV 2 and the default FOV slider (if I remember correctly it is still in the options even with the zoom script) to the same value, then deco and reco and then by adjusting the zoom fov slider and the sprint fov slider.

Also, I have a problem on my PC, my antivirus apparently doesn't want to let me go on this site because of its pishing (don't remember how to write it) filter, and I generally trust my AV. Wait and see.

See ya!
FoobyDude
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Any progress on the TDI Vector?
It's been so long :\
GeStraBa
Deuce

How about a Steyr AUG? I don't care wether it is A1 or A3, OS NEEEEEDS a good AUG
FoobyDude
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

GeStraBa wrote:
How about a Steyr AUG? I don't care wether it is A1 or A3, OS NEEEEEDS a good AUG
One thing at a time. He was working on the TDI Vector but hasn't updated since march.
But yes, OS really needs a Steyr AUG (I'd take A3 IMO, as it makes room for an A1 Variant)
Omicronkill
Deuced Up

Well, it's been a looooooong time...
I still have the Vector in a WIP state, but I don't work anymore on OS mods for the moments. Maybe I'll start again one day, who knows? For the moment, I'm just bored and tired of OS modding, sorry guys.
madsnark
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

all links are dead

rip
Paratrooper
Modder
Modder

I think he cleaned out his dropbox folder...
FoobyDude
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

:c
GoofKnocker
Deuce

Really like the AWP
I think that the scope takes a little too much of your screen (ADS) but still, very nice !
Botclone
Deuce

Uh, the links are down
Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2
pls uplod m8, is rly cool. i not find ny boltactionsniper her like dis
Omicronkill
Deuced Up

Blblblblb, shameless false comeback!

More seriously, I'm fixing the DL links right now, so don't worry ;) Also, I'll soon get a new computer, so I'll *maybe* start moding again on OS. Don't expect too much tho.

PS: I still have the vector file, so it'll be the first mod that you'll get.

EDIT: FIXED
enderxenomorph
Deuce

why.....is the thing stuck at 0 DEG in field of view?(dafuck)
Omicronkill
Deuced Up

The zoom version is a bit buggy, if I remember correctly there's the solution to fix it IG above in the thread.
ItsTime4Gaming
Deuce

I just downloaded the AWP, and then it totally ruined my Open Spades clients, reinstalling and didn't work, but I did found a fix for it, but I can't use yo skin, and I really want too. :(
165 posts Page 10 of 11 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”