>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 46 of 55 First unread post
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

nice i called it
<zeka> community is dead, and he expects instant answer
<zeka> i think he doesn't want you to know about his shady past as a hacker
Nightwolfious
Deuce

Mr.Torch wrote:
Nightwolfious wrote:
Have fun trying to prove thats me on that video.
Also, I never hacked before. And you're bringing up stuff that happened a year+ ago. I am sorry but I can't remember what happened. It has been a while for me since I play BnS again, so I am sorry for not remembering stuff.
Sorry, but unless you can convince me you were someone else or you confess, admit to your mistakes, and reapply after you've sorted everything out, I don't really see the point in even getting the other council members to vote on your app.

Also,
LifeMotion wrote:
I am 17 years old
^ 2014
Le7els wrote:
I am 17 years old
^ 2014
Nightwolfious wrote:
I am a 20 year old gamer.
^ 2015

How did you get 3 years older in only 1 year's time?
So you see a meaningless statement of PABH as truth/evidence against me?
'(I know he tries to help you out by giving so called ''information'' about someone, that he thinks is me, so in a way, it's meaningfull. However:)'

That's very poor judgement. Since I am guessing that the other council-members will say the same thing as you did, than I know I will be denied. I won't admit something I didn't do, and won't force myself to say that I ''Did'' hack, to get into this clan. Because I didn't.

I left Ohh, I didn't get kicked. I left Ohh since I wanted to join a friend of mine, (DemonHuntress). In DC.

These kinds of accusations are impossible for me to disprove, since I have no evidence I was somewhere else at the time.
I didn't think back then think: ''Hey, someone is recording someone hacking. Let's record to make sure they can't accuse me!''

Also take note of the situation these accusations put me. (Read above)
Hehthanksyeah wrote:
How is it possible for a 20 year old man not to be able to remember
You do realise that 1 year is a long time? And also, I haven't played Build and Shoot for over 5 months, untill last week.
I know my position looks ''shaky'', but that's due to accusations.

If you would, for once, take a look from my side of these accusations:

I know I didn't do anything. But I have no way of disproving these accusations since I didn't screenshot or record at that time of date.

I am sorry if I couldn't help you any further.

-NightWolf.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Well, why do you have so many accounts? It makes it seem like you are hiding something.

And really... all I want to know is what your name in Ohh was... (if it wasn't LifeMotion) check logs if you have them... check Skype messages... use a lifeline... call a friend... I don't really care, but unless you got in an accident that wiped out your memory or really just have terrible memory it makes no sense why you can't pick out your name from the roster.

How can you be so sure that you weren't LifeMotion if you can't remember your IGN?
Symmer
Deuce

MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

There's no point in hiding. You've already been caught. You're just making yourself look stupid. ;)
Nightwolfious
Deuce

I don't have several accounts. And how are you so sure that this "Lifemotion" is me, while you don't even know me. I have no clue why you want to know my name in Ohh in the first place, since I left before the merge.
Nightwolfious
Deuce

And my name is not on the Roster because I left.
Also, Skype deletes (at least for me) if you re-install it.
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Nightwolfious wrote:
I don't have several accounts.
Yeah, right.
Nightwolfious wrote:
And how are you so sure that this "Lifemotion" is me, while you don't even know me.
You have the same Skype. Green_Wink2
Nightwolfious
Deuce

MushieWarden wrote:
Nightwolfious wrote:
I don't have several accounts.
Yeah, right.
Nightwolfious wrote:
And how are you so sure that this "Lifemotion" is me, while you don't even know me.
You have the same Skype. Green_Wink2
Seems legit.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Nightwolfious wrote:
Anyhow, I already added Rev. Admin on skype.
I don't see your contact request. Could it be that you deleted it because you added me to your contacts with the passed.xlegend account? Because there is no other reason why you would delete the request and you can't say you didn't send the request because that would be a lie.

And if you were in all these clans how do you explain your new join date? Do you have alts? If so, what are their names? If you don't have alts how do you explain forgetting all these names you've used over the years, but somehow remember the clans you were in?

Right now all you're doing is denying things and saying that we should see your side of the story. If that's what we should do, show us it. Tell us the things you are and stop just saying the things you aren't.

Also, why did you edit out your posts here? http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic. ... el#p146733
Nightwolfious
Deuce

Mr.Torch wrote:
Nightwolfious wrote:
I don't see your contact request. Could it be that you deleted it because you added me to your contacts with the passed.xlegend account? Because there is no other reason why you would delete the request and you can't say you didn't send the request because that would be a lie.

And if you were in all these clans how do you explain your new join date? Do you have alts? If so, what are their names? If you don't have alts how do you explain forgetting all these names you've used over the years, but somehow remember the clans you were in?

Right now all you're doing is denying things and saying that we should see your side of the story. If that's what we should do, show us it. Tell us the things you are and stop just saying the things you aren't.

Also, why did you edit out your posts here? http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic. ... el#p146733
I deleted it because I wanted to cancel my application.
My request probably didn't show up because I added you using my mobile phone, the Skype app is a little shaky sometimes.
Anyway, I admit that my name is LifeMotion. (any ''make fun of'' and ''told you so'' replies will be ignored)

I have been trying to hide my ''history'' in Build and Shoot because I caused some drama in some clans, from minor to some bigger issues. I don't want to bring that drama to other clans, since it happens some time ago. I know I should not lie, and it was stupid for me to not tell you right away. I am sorry.

If you deny my application, I will respect and accept your decision. Since I can understand that this is lying, and it isn't allowed.

Again, Sorry.

-NightWolf.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Nightwolfious wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
Nightwolfious wrote:

I deleted it because I wanted to cancel my application.
My request probably didn't show up because I added you using my mobile phone, the Skype app is a little shaky sometimes.
Anyway, I admit that my name is LifeMotion. (any ''make fun of'' and ''told you so'' replies will be ignored)

I have been trying to hide my ''history'' in Build and Shoot because I caused some drama in some clans, from minor to some bigger issues. I don't want to bring that drama to other clans, since it happens some time ago. I know I should not lie, and it was stupid for me to not tell you right away. I am sorry.

If you deny my application, I will respect and accept your decision. Since I can understand that this is lying, and it isn't allowed.

Again, Sorry.

-NightWolf.
You could've just done this like 5 posts ago lol. I'm disappointed in your dishonesty, not that you hacked in the past. (lots of people have hacked and stopped) I'd say just wait a few weeks and apply again. We're not a competitive clan in the sense that we require you to be good at the game, so what we look for in people is that they get along with others, are honest, have common sense, and just have fun. We don't really hold any grudges, so just clean up and own up to any mistakes and move on. Then we'll see what happens from there. I recommend maybe making apologies to anyone you feel the need to, but that's none of my business. Also, if you do want to apply again tell the truth this time. Cheers.
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

wow then i can join this clan rite? im not good at this game but im work well with others (: (: (:
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Kyzaca wrote:
wow then i can join this clan rite? im not good at this game but im work well with others (: (: (:
Mr.Torch wrote:
are honest
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

are you implying that i am a lier?

i haven't lyed in my entire life
813 posts Page 46 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”