>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 45 of 55 First unread post
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

TheKing wrote:
gg
yep, gg!

Are you posting the video you recorded on youtube?
Nightwolfious
Deuce

Current IGN: NightWolfious / NightWolf
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]NightWolf
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I would like to join The Revolution, because I want a clan that's both active and fun. I myself have ran a clan before, and I left someone else in charge because I know handling it is alot of work, and sustaining active is also a difficult thing. And I see that Revolution Members actually play actively, and I can have a good time with them.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): My name is Daniel and I am a 20 year old gamer. As well as Build and Shoot, I also play games such as Call of Duty, GTA V, Destiny and lots of other games. I am a calm and dependable person, and I like to have fun with others. I can be very open, which could be a bad thing in certain situations, but it shouldn't cause any trouble in normal all day conversations.
Time Zone: GMT +1
Past Clans: Ohh, DC, .dll, LiR, ]Hell[, AK, |[Crew]|, SF [ FOUNDER ]
Past Bans: None.
Activity Rate? Everyday about 3-4 hours. Weekends: 5 hours.
Gun preference? I prefer the rifle, but ones in a while I will use SMG.
Skype Account? I don't use skype as a communication method, I prefer TS. But upon request, a skype acount will be made.

Thanks for reading my application, for any other questions: Feel free to message me,

= Wolf .
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Nightwolfious wrote:
Current IGN: NightWolfious / NightWolf
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]NightWolf
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I would like to join The Revolution, because I want a clan that's both active and fun. I myself have ran a clan before, and I left someone else in charge because I know handling it is alot of work, and sustaining active is also a difficult thing. And I see that Revolution Members actually play actively, and I can have a good time with them.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): My name is Daniel and I am a 20 year old gamer. As well as Build and Shoot, I also play games such as Call of Duty, GTA V, Destiny and lots of other games. I am a calm and dependable person, and I like to have fun with others. I can be very open, which could be a bad thing in certain situations, but it shouldn't cause any trouble in normal all day conversations.
Time Zone: GMT +1
Past Clans: Ohh, DC, .dll, LiR, ]Hell[, AK, |[Crew]|, SF [ FOUNDER ]
Past Bans: None.
Activity Rate? Everyday about 3-4 hours. Weekends: 5 hours.
Gun preference? I prefer the rifle, but ones in a while I will use SMG.
Skype Account? I don't use skype as a communication method, I prefer TS. But upon request, a skype acount will be made.

Thanks for reading my application, for any other questions: Feel free to message me,

= Wolf .
What was your IGN in Ohh? If you were in Ohh, at the time of the merge you can get in automatically. Also, Skype is how we talk. Some people in the clan get on it everyday such as myself and others just login every now and then. The people that login every now and then are harder to coordinate with and get into clan matches or just hang out with. We do have a mumble, but we only use it when we have talked in Skype and decided already on what we are going to play or do.
Nightwolfious
Deuce

I can't remember my IGN when I was in Ohh, it was after I left /LiR\. And that was a year ago.

Anyhow, I already added Rev. Admin on skype.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Nightwolfious wrote:
I can't remember my IGN when I was in Ohh, it was after I left /LiR\. And that was a year ago.

You should check out the roster here:
http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5387

You should at least be able to recognize your name. Also, sorry for the scrutiny, (you have a new join date) but are you ConfusedFish then?
Nightwolfious
Deuce

Mr.Torch wrote:
Nightwolfious wrote:

You should check out the roster here:
http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5387

You should at least be able to recognize your name. Also, sorry for the scrutiny, (you have a new join date) but are you ConfusedFish then?
This Roster is pretty new compared to the date I left. I do have ElectriX, Dare and ZeroXy on skype.
Ohh is the third clan I have ever been in, after that I joined the older DC, and after that SF.

Ohh members know me, but I've had some bad experiences with ElectriX and how Ohh was managed.
But thats now over a year ago.

Message me on skype: passed.xlegend
PABH
Deuced Up

Nightwolfious wrote:
Ohh members know me, but I've had some bad experiences with ElectriX and how Ohh was managed.
Mr.Torch wrote:
You should at least be able to recognize your name.
Hi.
This is why he was kicked from Ohh, banned from league, Minit and Aloha, and also the reason why he doesn't remember his nickname. I never posted the video but here you go just for fun:
I wouldn't have really found out about it if he hadn't applied for [FF] a few days ago, so yeah that was a p stupid thing to do.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

PABH wrote:
Nightwolfious wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
You should at least be able to recognize your name.
Hi.
This is why he was kicked from Ohh, banned from league, Minit and Aloha, and also the reason why he doesn't remember his nickname. I never posted the video but here you go just for fun:
I wouldn't have really found out about it if he hadn't applied for [FF] a few days ago, so yeah that was a p stupid thing to do.
Thank you PABH

Nightwolfious, do you confirm that was you and admit to hacking?
Nightwolfious
Deuce

I have never been banned from league. I can confirm that that is NOT me playing.
Nightwolfious
Deuce

If this was actually me, I wouldn't be so stupid to upload it. Anyway, I could upload a video acting like someone else aswell. PABH, I know cancelling an apllication due to impatience is a bad thing. But I am not a hacker, I like to play game legit.

(Edit: I cannot disprove that "LifeMotion" was my name, it doesn't ring any bells, but I can't remember for sure)
OpiX
Deuced Up

Dude plz you're an outlaw. Hack, multiposts... Get out.
PABH
Deuced Up

Nightwolfious wrote:
I have never been banned from league. I can confirm that that is NOT me playing.
Nightwolfious wrote:
If this was actually me, I wouldn't be so stupid to upload it. Anyway, I could upload a video acting like someone else aswell. PABH, I know cancelling an apllication due to impatience is a bad thing. But I am not a hacker, I like to play game legit.

(Edit: I cannot disprove that "LifeMotion" was my name, it doesn't ring any bells, but I can't remember for sure)
I uploaded the video the day I banned you, that's your screen you're looking at.

http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic. ... 86#p124686
http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic. ... 44#p119344

Same name, same Skype account (passed.xlegend), also claims to make music: https://soundcloud.com/i-am-second-signal
Don't bother on editing the posts, I took screenshots.

I know you've never admitted to hacking, maybe now it's time to do so.
Le7els wrote:
Any ban history(Be really honest for this): Yes, I got kicked for ''Hacking'', but by some ''lack of skill'' noobs I suppose...
Hey that's mean, I thought I was pretty good back in the day.
Nightwolfious
Deuce

Have fun trying to prove thats me on that video.
Also, I never hacked before. And you're bringing up stuff that happened a year+ ago. I am sorry but I can't remember what happened. It has been a while for me since I play BnS again, so I am sorry for not remembering stuff.
Hehthanksyeah
Deuce

How is it possible for a 20 year old man not to be able to remember if he hacked or not in one of his favorite games? Same goes for alts and nicks I mean I can remember probably every single one I used not only in-game but on IRC for more than 1 day.
In case you don't realize it, your position looks extremely shaky and suspicious to say the least. I'm not even going to get into how embarrassing it is for a person of your age to use excuses like 'I don't remember' when it comes to admitting your mistakes.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Nightwolfious wrote:
Have fun trying to prove thats me on that video.
Also, I never hacked before. And you're bringing up stuff that happened a year+ ago. I am sorry but I can't remember what happened. It has been a while for me since I play BnS again, so I am sorry for not remembering stuff.
Sorry, but unless you can convince me you were someone else or you confess, admit to your mistakes, and reapply after you've sorted everything out, I don't really see the point in even getting the other council members to vote on your app.

Also,
LifeMotion wrote:
I am 17 years old
^ 2014
Le7els wrote:
I am 17 years old
^ 2014
Nightwolfious wrote:
I am a 20 year old gamer.
^ 2015

How did you get 3 years older in only 1 year's time?
813 posts Page 45 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”