Evergreen's OS mods - M4A1,SR25,ChristmasPack&more!

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
193 posts Page 12 of 13 First unread post
Hot Dog
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

I'm curious to know what your workflow is. Do you export in .vox and then convert to .kv6 in Slab6?
If not, how do you do it?
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Hot Dog wrote:
I'm curious to know what your workflow is. Do you export in .vox and then convert to .kv6 in Slab6?
If not, how do you do it?
You can import/export .kv6 in the program I'm using. I would use Slab6 to convert if it didn't.
Hot Dog
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Evergreen wrote:
You can import/export .kv6 in the program I'm using. I would use Slab6 to convert if it didn't.
Are you still using Magicavoxel?
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Hot Dog wrote:
Evergreen wrote:
Are you still using Magicavoxel?
Yes, I am Green_Happy1
Hot Dog
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Oh, I didn't realize Magicavoxel supported kv6, as I couldn't figure out how to import/export it. Could you point it out?
Evergreen
Deuced Up

On the bottom right there's an 'export' tab. Click that, and choose "Slab" for export type.
Hot Dog
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

What OS are you using? I'm running 10.7.5 and found that Magicavoxel crashes to desktop when I try to export with slab.
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Hot Dog wrote:
What OS are you using? I'm running 10.7.5 and found that Magicavoxel crashes to desktop when I try to export with slab.
I'm running 10.10.3 with the latest version of Magicavoxel. Exports just fine. I'm sure if you exported to .vox and imported in slab to do pivots that'd work fine, I haven't tried it though so can't tell you.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

that shotgun looks so sexy o.o
Paratrooper
Modder
Modder

Before you go through with it any further, do you know how to convert MagicaVoxel's .vox to .kv6?
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

put them in slab6 and convert them to kv6...? Idk, I'm just making this up as I go
Hot Dog
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

I'm back to pester you with more questions. Thanks for taking the time to answer my previous ones btw, really appreciate it.
Anyways, MagicaVoxel updated last week and no longer crashes when I export using the slab button. The question is, how do I convert slab.vox to kv6?
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Hot Dog wrote:
I'm back to pester you with more questions. Thanks for taking the time to answer my previous ones btw, really appreciate it.
Anyways, MagicaVoxel updated last week and no longer crashes when I export using the slab button. The question is, how do I convert slab.vox to kv6?
I don't know. I tried to run Slab6 in Wine when I found out that magicavoxel wouldn't import it. So if it exports Slab.vox instead of Vox.kv6 then exporting and importing .vox in Slab is probably the way to go. Then import to slab as vox, export as kv6. Which is very complicated. I might end up just using Slab6 to model to save the hassle, if I can get it to work. Magica looks great for renders though
GoofKnocker
Deuce

Cannot wait for the Benelli M4 Shotgun, Woot Woot !
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Evergreen, just been looking at some old posts.

Hate to resurrect, but your mods are awesome. The M14 is FANTASTIC.
193 posts Page 12 of 13 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”