some more bad news.

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
25 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

Jigsaw wrote:
epicfacethe3rd wrote:
3. I Have A Fucking Girlfriend.
i feel so sorry for her :(
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

Fucking hell whats up with this "hurr hurr highskul 2 hardzz n is tiemsink!!"
noobofspades
Deuced Up

Venator wrote:
you won't understand until you actually go to school you know
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

What's high school in America like? I mean, what it so much different than elementary school, except for the increased amount of subjects? Just wondering what's it like in America.
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

noobofspades wrote:
Venator wrote:
you won't understand until you actually go to school you know
no thanks,not going back to school again
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

tin wrote:
What's high school in America like? I mean, what it so much different than elementary school, except for the increased amount of subjects? Just wondering what's it like in America.
It's more politically biased curriculum. "Plato's ideas founded the Republican party" my ass.
SpaceInspader
Deuce

Aaahhh, Highschool... Most uneventful time of your life if you're a boring person.
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

epicfacethe3rd wrote:
well, you might have noticed this already. probably not though.
I've been posting a LOT less.
like, once a week versus twice a day.
well, here's a short list why:
1. Philmont
I am a boy scout. i'm going to be about sixteen next year. this means for a long period of time in the summer, I will be completely AWOL, getting lost in the new mexico desert. it's basically a right of passage thing for boy scouts, a fun one at that. (it's a 7-12 day backpacking outing.) however, there are also a lot of practice outings, so i will be absent a lot more on weekends and stuff. i'll be sure to let you guys know when i head to Philmont, if the forum lasts that long, and when i get back, complete with pictures of my crew. i'll also do a face reveal right before i leave so you have something for your dartboards with linkters gone. also so that there's something the rangers can do to ID my corpse.
2. High School
just as it happened to Jdrew, I expect high school next year to hit me like a ton of bricks. i'm going to have more classes, more time i need to study, more homework, ect. this is going to seriously hit me hard. i'm not going to say high school will not be fun, just it's going to hit my like a pile of bricks. which brings us t the great shocker that is #3...
3. I Have A Fucking Girlfriend.
that's not bullshit. her name is Colette, and she is FUCKING HOT GUYS. anyhow, that basically adds to my concerns about high school, as that's just one more thing to worry about. school is tough enough, algebra II is insanity, and words don't describe having to throw you guys, my friends, bae, two other forums, steam, and a combination of furiously working towards my eagle and Philmont into the mix.

So, any questions?
You'll do fine as long as you don't slack off or get bad grades. Just get good with all the smart kiddies so you can get help if your stuck with a hard assignment. Its only hard when your in grade 10 since you got a GPA to worry about as universities mainly look at 10 to 12 grades. Also stay out of trouble and you shouldn't feel like your in the pits. Remember to get good with teachers and enjoy life legally.
ByteBit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

[DELTA]Jon wrote:
...and enjoy life legally.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

ByteBit wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
...and enjoy life legally.
smoke weed everyday.