BBC - (Now enforcing recruitment)

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
110 posts Page 7 of 8 First unread post
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

> Red Flag
TheKingShadow
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Kyzaca wrote:

From now on, BBB is now called Black Bear Brigade, ruled by our glorious leader Pussy X with cultural teacher Allamah Ammar.
but.. but tks helpt with secrets to locate Rev's base
and i wasn't promoted or Ba3 clan is stopping me from rekin wit BBB?
TheKingShadow
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Kyzaca wrote:

From now on, BBB is now called Black Bear Brigade, ruled by our glorious leader Pussy X with cultural teacher Allamah Ammar.
but.. but tks helpt with secrets to locate Rev's base
and i wasn't promoted or Ba3 clan is stopping me from rekin wit BBB? i demand nub spyer rank pls
Evildandis
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Get your toaster shit and "war" out of here. Thanks.
Evildandis
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Did I fucking stutter you little wayne? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I’ve been involved in numerous Obey Records, and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I’m the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the fuck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, niqqa. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You’re fucking dead, nikka. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swaggness to wipe your miserable swag off the face of tumblr, you little Non trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You’re fucking dead, niqqa.
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

Evildandis wrote:
The ability to warm and add texture to bread is invaluable, and the occurrence of war is invariably necessary.
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

The evidence of spam and racking up your post count on this shithole of a thread is invariably autistic.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

$Eddy$ wrote:
The evidence of spam and racking up your post count on this shithole of a thread is invariably autistic.
Spam implies no one wants it which is simply not true.

Autism implies a thread is personified.

Post count implies someone cares about that.
Kyzaca wrote:
Evildandis wrote:
The ability to warm and add texture to bread is invaluable, and the occurrence of war is invariably necessary.
Change of heart I see. :^)
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

$Eddy$ wrote:
Sorry if you can't grasp the concept of socialization, but that's basically what this whole clan and thread is about. We're not as materially focused on the post count as you are, so it's not our fault or our problem if you're a little bit irritated by some numbers. ?_?

Also
>autism
>bad

Cry some more, neurotypical scum.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Snap Crackle Pop
Chromium
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

This is bad.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Chromium wrote:
This is good.
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

Phhhht, typical Californians speaking their uneducated opinion. WHITU PIGU GO HOMEEEE.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Kyzaca wrote:
Phhhht, typical Californians speaking their willingly ignorant opinion. WHITU PIGU GO HOMEEEE.
Ftfy Blue_Happy3
Evildandis
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

WHIITTTUUU PIGGUUUU
110 posts Page 7 of 8 First unread post
Return to “Clans”