>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 40 of 55 First unread post
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

toph704 wrote:
Ok, I'm back from a few nationals for halo 4 xbox 360 and battlefield ps3.
What'd I miss?? I ask this because I'm too lazy to read those last 2 pages.
jon and jdrew came and trashed some of our pages i think. jdrew did nothing
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

JohnCena wrote:
pro mlg sports xpppp
exactly how fat do you need to be to enter cod and halo tournies
xCross wrote:
Gay
^
Mr.Torch wrote:
I appreciate the free bumps, but please take the drama elsewhere peeps.
Pst, that means if you have nothing to contribute to the clan or the thread don't post.
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Mr.Torch wrote:
JohnCena wrote:
pro mlg sports xpppp
xCross wrote:
Gay
^
Mr.Torch wrote:
Pst, that means if you have nothing to contribute to the clan or the thread don't post.
Pst, the community died and that means that the forums are now the Wild West. No ones going to change their footing here.
LeCom

[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
JohnCena wrote:
pro mlg sports xpppp
xCross wrote:
Gay
^
Mr.Torch wrote:
Pst, the community died and that means that the forums are now the Wild West.
The problem is that nobody can play sheriff instead the admins tho.
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

xCross wrote:
Lol who cares tin wasted his last admin points on gen poor kid
>sees random vigilante comes and bans poor gen a couple of times
>lays low until fuck head leaves again
>sees spammer messages disappear
>shit.gifv
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

From now on please don't post anything off-topic.

We are definitely interested in new recruits at the moment. We have stabilized out and know who is active and who isn't and are looking for some new dedicated players to join our clan. We play other games other than ace of spades as well and just like to have fun, but like to be competitive at the same time.

Post your apps away!
Revolution
Deuced Up

I would like to mention that after 6 whole months Revolution is still going strong! We couldn't do it without all of our great members.

Also, welcome our newest addition to the clan! Aidybee!

In other news, we are still looking for active members to join our clan. So, if you are interested feel free to apply. We can predominantly be found on Aloha servers at this point in time, but we do venture on to other servers as well.
DigitalCuber
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Current IGN: TheDigitalPilot
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]DigiPilot
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):
I am looking for a clan that has members that are active, and members that are somewhat skillful and loyal. This clan, at first glance, and final choice, looks professional in thread and ingame. I also was looking for a clan with reasonable rules, and respectful members. Overall, I found this clan to be active, professional, and revolutionary.(Yes that was a pun -_-)
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):
I am a Rubik's cube lover and aviation enthusiast. Loving aviation is a new thing in my family, no pilots, no engineers, nothing. I am also the first Rubik's cube wannabe speedcuber in my family. No one, absolutely no one in my family like Rubik's Cubes. I am also interested in programming and computer science, though not as savvy as any programmer or computer expert. I also love to be strategical when I play ace of spades, instead of the "Stay in 1 place while sniping." I do play some airsoft, so I do know basic room clearing and movement tactics.
Time Zone: UTC-8
Past Clans: Not of my memory
Past Bans: None
Activity Rate?: Out of 1-10, maybe about 8-9
Gun preference?:
Tunnels: Shotgun; CQB: SMG; Long range: Semi
Skype Account?: AdventureInventor12333(Don't judge the name too much, it was made a while ago)

[Copied and pasted from my previous app, reapplying]
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

DigitalCuber wrote:
I am looking for a clan that has members that are active, and members that are somewhat skillful and loyal. This clan, at first glance, and final choice, looks professional in thread and ingame. I also was looking for a clan with reasonable rules, and respectful members. Overall, I found this clan to be active, professional, and revolutionary.(Yes that was a pun -_-)
I am a Rubik's cube lover and aviation enthusiast. Loving aviation is a new thing in my family, no pilots, no engineers, nothing. I am also the first Rubik's cube wannabe speedcuber in my family. No one, absolutely no one in my family like Rubik's Cubes. I am also interested in programming and computer science, though not as savvy as any programmer or computer expert. I also love to be strategical when I play ace of spades, instead of the "Stay in 1 place while sniping." I do play some airsoft, so I do know basic room clearing and movement tactics.
Gun preference?:
Skype Account?: AdventureInventor12333(Don't judge the name too much, it was made a while ago)

Yep, I remember you applying before. I'll talk to the other council members and see what they think.
Revolution
Deuced Up

DigitalCuber wrote:
Gun preference?:

Decision: Accepted
EdgaroOp_CV
Deuce

Mr.Torch wrote:
Vive La Révolution!
Hi, I 'm Mexican and I would like to enter a clan Blue_Septic Green_Sleeping Blue_Sunglasses1 Blue_D'oh Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

EdgaroOp_CV wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
Vive La Révolution!
Hi, I 'm Mexican and I would like to enter a clan Blue_Septic Green_Sleeping Blue_Sunglasses1 Blue_D'oh Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2
Then fill out the app on the first page.
Revolution
Deuced Up

We now officially only use Skype for primary communication. PM one of the council members to be added.
Any IRC channels that exist are not owned or being used by anyone from our clan.
AsianGuy

Revolution wrote:
We now officially only use Skype for primary communication. PM one of the council members to be added.
Any IRC channels that exist are not owned or being used by anyone from our clan.
thanks you. we always wanted skype as prime communication.
Scarycow85
Deuce

Current IGN: Scarycow85
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev]Scarycow85
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): Really want to play aos in an organized group, my friends dropped after the jadex release. Playing aos as a strategic game is always what I wanted. I want to be part of the rev because aos is dying out, if there is a group to maintain it, it will last. I'm bad at writing so I'll end it here.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): Normal player, I like to play the game strategically. I don't play many other games, because I enjoy aos the most. Listen to a lot of music of different genre. I'm young; i'm 13. Play lots of soccer\football.
Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time.
Past Clans: None.
Past Bans: Once on a Brasil server for getting a good ratio and the dude raged and vote-kicked me
Activity Rate? Every week; every other day.
Gun preference? I prefer rifle, but I mostly play with smg on arena
Skype Account? spartan_2392
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) dont't have any but I've played with aidy before and done well on kills.
813 posts Page 40 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”