[CLOSED]

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
309 posts Page 16 of 21 First unread post
PigsFTW
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

xCross wrote:
if you are this amazing what the fuck are you doing here go fuck some chicks
Personally, I don't think that having pre-marital sex as a teenager is the best idea, and besides every guy needs a hobby
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

PigsFTW wrote:
a) IGN: PigsFTW

b) IGN with Clan Tag (example: <Deuce.dll>) : PigsFTW.dll

c) Why would you like to join us? Please more than just 1 sentence: I love BnS, but I had not had the time recently to play it as much. Looking ahead to this next semester of school, I think I'll have a bit more time to both play, and be active. I have a ton of experience playing this, and other FPS games. I've been playing this game for 3-4 years.

d) About yourself: I am 17 years old, almost 18, and have been a PC gamer for most of my gaming experience. I did play the original Xbox and the PS2 before, but then I turned to PC. I am a XC and Track runner. I also play basketball, baseball, and american football. I have about 3 years of professional choral experiance, and have preformed in venues from Las Vegas(where I am from) all the way to New York City. I also play the Piano and the Trumpet.

e) Time Zone: PST (GMT -8)

f) Past Clans: PURE, WaR (I was in a couple more, but I don't remember all of them)

g) Ban History: N/A

h) Favorite weapon: Rifle, but I do use the Shotgun and SMG if the situation demands. I am comfortable with all the weapons

i) Skype account (not required but recommended) : master.yoda99

j) Screenshot of your plays: Here are two of my most recent games (http://i.imgur.com/sJQVYET.png) and (http://i.imgur.com/XKWMYf6.png)
good luck
PigsFTW
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

AsianGuy wrote:
PigsFTW wrote:
a) IGN: PigsFTW

b) IGN with Clan Tag (example: <Deuce.dll>) : PigsFTW.dll

c) Why would you like to join us? Please more than just 1 sentence: I love BnS, but I had not had the time recently to play it as much. Looking ahead to this next semester of school, I think I'll have a bit more time to both play, and be active. I have a ton of experience playing this, and other FPS games. I've been playing this game for 3-4 years.

d) About yourself: I am 17 years old, almost 18, and have been a PC gamer for most of my gaming experience. I did play the original Xbox and the PS2 before, but then I turned to PC. I am a XC and Track runner. I also play basketball, baseball, and american football. I have about 3 years of professional choral experiance, and have preformed in venues from Las Vegas(where I am from) all the way to New York City. I also play the Piano and the Trumpet.

e) Time Zone: PST (GMT -8)

f) Past Clans: PURE, WaR (I was in a couple more, but I don't remember all of them)

g) Ban History: N/A

h) Favorite weapon: Rifle, but I do use the Shotgun and SMG if the situation demands. I am comfortable with all the weapons

i) Skype account (not required but recommended) : master.yoda99

j) Screenshot of your plays: Here are two of my most recent games (http://i.imgur.com/sJQVYET.png) and (http://i.imgur.com/XKWMYf6.png)
good luck
<3 Good to see ya Asian
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

good luck dude
mh and we think about some clan meeting in germany lol i already met faker last year what a fgt was no fun i want to blaze it with jigsaw and complex no shit guys, we are not a normal clan we are a ril communiti with lotz of fun lol my only friends excist on the internet mommy pls help Blue_Wink1 Blue_Wink1 Blue_Wink1
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Soraboy wrote:
mh and we think about some clan meeting in germany lol i already met faker last year what a fgt was no fun i want to blaze it with jigsaw and complex no shit guys, we are not a normal clan we are a ril communiti with lotz of fun lol my only friends excist on the internet mommy pls help Blue_Wink1 Blue_Wink1 Blue_Wink1
yea itz tiem to lick my agneface and eat my pimples. +1 soraboirino
AsianGuy

Jigsaw wrote:
Soraboy wrote:
yea itz tiem to lick my agneface and eat my pimples. +1 soraboirino
i cant go to germany, too far. plz go to usa instead
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

plz no 4 the healt of my eyez
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

lel in teh usa le w33d is legalized in some parts of it so yea xDDD letz haZe nd blaZe
AsianGuy

Soraboy wrote:
lel in teh usa le w33d is legalized in some parts of it so yea xDDD letz haZe nd blaZe
so we go to usa???
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

AsianGuy wrote:
Soraboy wrote:
so we go to usa???
Well, seeing an 11 year old asian smoking weed would give me multible brainfucks.
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

multiple not multible jigsaw. get rekt.
AsianGuy

Jigsaw wrote:
AsianGuy wrote:
Soraboy wrote:
so we go to usa???
Well, seeing an 11 year old asian smoking weed would give me multible brainfucks.
lol true. i dont do weed doe.
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

pigs you are accepted pls pm me with your skype name
AsianGuy

Soraboy wrote:
pigs you are accepted pls pm me with your skype name
his skype is master.yoda99
PigsFTW