[SPEC] - Dead

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
30 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Illusion
Deuced Up

spectre
ˈspɛktə/
noun: spectre; plural noun: spectres; noun: specter; plural noun: specters
a ghost.

We are Spectre. Spectre is the 'last' clan, composed of members that will continue playing this game, no matter what. It doesn't matter if the community is dead, we will invite others, it doesn't matter if the servers are terminated, we will create our own. We will stand the test of time, the test of desertion, and the test of no internet. (The last we might have some trouble with :P) This may not be the most interesting, the best or the most... appealing. But to us it sure is. I place this game in the upper echelon, along with 'Shadow of Mordor' (suck it you LOTR haters), 'BO2', 'The Forest', etc.

~RANKS~
Phantom [2/2] Defalt, aidybee - Ability to change anything
Wraith [2,4] Mr. Magnificent, Evel - Clan Matches, change the ranks etc.
Shadow [0,4] - Recruitment, rule modifications
Soul [0110] - Basic (after)human rights

~APPLICATIONS~
Your preffered name:
Your current, past or multiple name(s):
What your current, past or multiple name(s) will look like with the tag or variation of the tag [SPEC]:
How active are you usually.:
Any past bans and explain why(Votekicks don't count):
Any past clans and your position or involvement in them:
Your most preferred weapon:
A little bit about yourself.(One paragraph/3 detailed sentences)
Skype name (PM if you don't want to say it publicly):

~RULES~

No hacking
If you are MIA for more then 2 weeks you shall be placed on the Dedlist
Don't be a jerk
No trolling
Under no circumstances are you allowed to clan hop or join another clan without notifying us that you have left ours first.

Thank you for reading this, because this is taking time. Time that this community, (and you) are running out of.
Last edited by Illusion on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 12 times in total.
~DarkHeart
Deuce

Your current, past or multiple name(s): steel_Astar, something, Mr.Magnificent
What your current, past or multiple name(s) will look like with the tag or variation of the tag [SPEC]: [SPEC]SteelAstar, [SPEC]something, [SPEC]Mr.Magnificent
How active are you usually.: 1/2 Weeks, 3 times
Any past bans and explain why(Votekicks don't count): No
Any past clans and your position or involvement in them: All Over the World [AOW], Secretary
Your most preferred weapon: Rifle
A little bit about yourself: im basically an Asian and i'm around 15 years old. loves writing stories and play in the game. not much about me, but im looking forward to this clan. Just a normal guy in a simple life.
Last edited by ~DarkHeart on Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
aidybee
Deuced Up

~DarkHeart wrote:
What your current, past or multiple name(s) will look like with the tag or variation of the tag [SPEC]: [SPEC]SteelAstar, [SPEC]something, [SPEC]Mr.Magnificent
Any past clans and your position or involvement in them: All Over the World [AOW], Secretary
A little bit about yourself: im basically an Asian and i'm around 15 years old. loves writing stories and play in the game. not much about me, but im looking forward to this clan. Just a normal guy in a simple life.
We shall review your application. But for the moment I //Approve of the application and think its formatted correctly.
You will be pm'ed the decision, But it will also be posted on the forum.
Illusion
Deuced Up

aidybee wrote:
~DarkHeart wrote:
We shall review your application. But for the moment I //Approve of the application and think its formatted correctly.
Accepted, congratulations!
EvelVox
Deuce

Your preferred name: EvelVox
Your current, past or multiple name(s): someone, troll, dement, FatFreddy, EvelVox
What your current, past or multiple name(s) will look like with the tag or variation of the tag [SPEC]: [SPEC]Evel
How active are you usually.: Depended on my college activity
Any past bans and explain why(Votekicks don't count): Nein
Any past clans and your position or involvement in them: Nein
A little bit about yourself.(One paragraph/3 detailed sentences) I love FPS games. Used to play this game before but I abandoned it for almost 3 years before something (Mr.Mag) managed to coax me back. I love sniping and I will not rush into a situation.
pukis_14
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

~APPLICATIONS~
Your preffered name: Pukis_14
Your current, past or multiple name(s): Pukis_14
What your current, past or multiple name(s) will look like with the tag or variation of the tag [SPEC]: [SPEC]Pukis_14
How active are you usually.: Everyday
Any past bans and explain why(Votekicks don't count): Nopenopenope
Any past clans and your position or involvement in them: [-AS-],Clan committee
Your most preferred weapon: riffle
A little bit about yourself.(One paragraph/3 detailed sentences): I'm a normal guy.And like to play games and sleeping.My time zone is GMT+8. Nothing else to say but i am looking forward to joining this clan. And sorry for the bad english.

And 1 question: How do you guys communicate to each other? telepathy?
~DarkHeart
Deuce

pukis_14 wrote:
~APPLICATIONS~
What your current, past or multiple name(s) will look like with the tag or variation of the tag [SPEC]: [SPEC]Pukis_14
A little bit about yourself.(One paragraph/3 detailed sentences): I'm a normal guy.And like to play games and sleeping.My time zone is GMT+8. Nothing else to say but i am looking forward to joining this clan. And sorry for the bad english.

Illusion
Deuced Up

~DarkHeart wrote:
pukis_14 wrote:
~APPLICATIONS~

Accepted. Welcome to the clan, P14.
aidybee
Deuced Up

pukis_14 wrote:
~APPLICATIONS~

We usually use Skype if you want to add me: aidybee14
MuffinTastic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Your preffered name: MuffinTastic
Your current, past or multiple name(s): Muffin/MuffinTastic
What your current, past or multiple name(s) will look like with the tag or variation of the tag [SPEC]: [SPEC] Muffin
How active are you usually.: I usually play every day to every other day, but sometimes I take extended breaks to play other games (1-2 weeks), so if I don't respond and I haven't been playing in a while, don't kick me out immediatly
Any past bans and explain why(Votekicks don't count): Been banned from Sham's server (before it went *poof*) for aimpot but apologized and got unbanned :3
Any past clans and your position or involvement in them: ST (moderator), Ohh (moderator), CTRL (member), SAiRe (member), RoA (member?)
I come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill!
I am a server hoster, and what an outsider might call a 'software engineer.' My eyeballs are basically glued to this computer.
I am the human equivalent of the Cookie Monster.
I like steak. A lot. Hey, do you have steak? You do? Awesome. Trade for this bullet? Cool! *bang!* *splat*
Skype name (PM if you don't want to say it publicly): Aidybee already knows it :P
Illusion
Deuced Up

MuffinTastic wrote:
Your preffered name: MuffinTastic
Your current, past or multiple name(s): Muffin/MuffinTastic
What your current, past or multiple name(s) will look like with the tag or variation of the tag [SPEC]: [SPEC] Muffin
How active are you usually.: I usually play every day to every other day, but sometimes I take extended breaks to play other games (1-2 weeks), so if I don't respond and I haven't been playing in a while, don't kick me out immediatly
Any past bans and explain why(Votekicks don't count): Been banned from Sham's server (before it went *poof*) for aimpot but apologized and got unbanned :3
Any past clans and your position or involvement in them: ST (moderator), Ohh (moderator), CTRL (member), SAiRe (member), RoA (member?)
I come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill!
I am a server hoster, and what an outsider might call a 'software engineer.' My eyeballs are basically glued to this computer.
I am the human equivalent of the Cookie Monster.
I like steak. A lot. Hey, do you have steak? You do? Awesome. Trade for this bullet? Cool! *bang!* *splat*
Skype name (PM if you don't want to say it publicly): Aidybee already knows it :P
You, sir, are accepted. Congradulations, fellow Habbalibidobaba.
DirtyMeat
Deuced Up

Your preffered name:DirtyMeat
Your current, past or multiple name(s):DirtyMeat
What your current, past or multiple name(s) will look like with the tag or variation of the tag [SPEC]:{SPEC}DirtyMeat
How active are you usually.:I'm usually active for the most part. I become inactive on several occasions. Never been inactive for more than a week though.
Any past bans and explain why(Votekicks don't count):None
Any past clans and your position or involvement in them:NUW(Member), MS(Leader although no one joined heh)
Your most preferred weapon:Rifle.
A little bit about yourself.(One paragraph/3 detailed sentences)I'm a dude from Southeast Asia who plays AoS and goes to BnS IRC channels in his free time. I learned English when I was five years old and now I'm a fluent English speaker. I'm usually referred to as "The Walmart Greeter" on IRC at #mindcrack.
Skype name (PM if you don't want to say it publicly):I'll PM the damn Skype thingy.
aidybee
Deuced Up

DirtyMeat wrote:
Your preffered name:DirtyMeat
Your current, past or multiple name(s):DirtyMeat
What your current, past or multiple name(s) will look like with the tag or variation of the tag [SPEC]:{SPEC}DirtyMeat
How active are you usually.:I'm usually active for the most part. I become inactive on several occasions. Never been inactive for more than a week though.
Any past bans and explain why(Votekicks don't count):None
Any past clans and your position or involvement in them:NUW(Member), MS(Leader although no one joined heh)
Your most preferred weapon:Rifle.
A little bit about yourself.(One paragraph/3 detailed sentences)I'm a dude from Southeast Asia who plays AoS and goes to BnS IRC channels in his free time. I learned English when I was five years old and now I'm a fluent English speaker. I'm usually referred to as "The Walmart Greeter" on IRC at #mindcrack.
Skype name (PM if you don't want to say it publicly):I'll PM the damn Skype thingy.
Explain about the other clan you applied for?
DirtyMeat
Deuced Up

If you're talking about the clan that was run by NDRoser. I was pretty bored so I thought "Ooh what a great idea to apply for a clan". Anywho the NDRoser clan sounder good until we talked on IRC. He sounded like a bad leader and right that second I said to him these exact words: "All I want is to get the fuck out of your clan".
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

DirtyMeat wrote:
If you're talking about the clan that was run by NDRoser. I was pretty bored so I thought "Ooh what a great idea to apply for a clan". Anywho the NDRoser clan sounder good until we talked on IRC. He sounded like a bad leader and right that second I said to him these exact words: "All I want is to get the fuck out of your clan".
wow, now you have lower expectations to get accepted into this clan. just a tip >:)
30 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Clans”