Recruitment for a Game Development Team!

If it ain't Spades...
30 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

Monochrominal wrote:
Oh! And if you know someone who also knows how to code and do game developing related stuff, feel free to share the news!
lecom would totaly suck at that.
he reoptimized a 13-year old engine, blew the concept of AoS to smithereens, and then made everyone think he was gaben for a sec
noobofspades
Deuced Up

epicfacethe3rd wrote:
Monochrominal wrote:
Oh! And if you know someone who also knows how to code and do game developing related stuff, feel free to share the news!
he reoptimized a 13-year old engine, blew the concept of AoS to smithereens, and then made everyone think he was gaben for a sec
You'd be an excellent addition though - a hostile sperglord, spammer and 10 year old-level wannabe "troll" who doesn't know anything, spouts shit about people for no reason and who everyone just wants to leave already.
LeCom

epicfacethe3rd wrote:
Monochrominal wrote:
I'M SORRY THAT I WANTED TO REVIVE BNS AND CREATE SOMETHING BETTER THAN AOS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME
Monochrominal
Deuce

LeCom wrote:
epicfacethe3rd wrote:
Monochrominal wrote:
I'M SORRY THAT I WANTED TO REVIVE BNS AND CREATE SOMETHING BETTER THAN AOS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME

You guys know each other? Cool
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

LeCom wrote:
epicfacethe3rd wrote:
Monochrominal wrote:
by concept of AoS, i meant what we had seen, and making it better
epicfacethe3rd wrote:
made everyone think he was gaben for a sec
LeCom

epicfacethe3rd wrote:
LeCom wrote:
epicfacethe3rd wrote:
epicfacethe3rd wrote:
made everyone think he was gaben for a sec
Uhh no. Im certainly trying to keep a distance to this software...
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

why? steam is awesome. we should get it on there once a PN3D port is made that i will work on for you when you give me the source and pn3d is open source.
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Gabe is lazy and useless, and Steam is a bloated horribly designed UI/UX wise piece of software. Just because all the other alternatives are even worse doesn't make it good.
Monochrominal
Deuce

Oh, whoever owns the email [email protected]. I've replied to your response please check it out.

For the others, I'll also try checking it out.
LeCom

Steam consists of an anti-cheat, a copy protection and a shop that tries to trick you into buying lots of shit that you actually don't need. Interesting how it comes that so many people download that deliberately.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

LeCom wrote:
Steam consists of an anti-cheat, a copy protection and a shop that tries to trick you into buying lots of shit that you actually don't need. Interesting how it comes that so many people download that deliberately.
That's uPlay.

Steam is much better. wow BnS has gone to shit

Would still like to know about this game! Green_Happy1
LeCom

Steam is still what I described. And yes, bns is shit.
Anyways,
Warp wrote:
Would still like to know about this game! Green_Happy1
and see a first version.
Monochrominal
Deuce

I don't use game clients much. lololol, ( Piratebay is my savior )
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

Steam is just another store that has its cranky limitations, lazy managers and bad maintenance. You can always buy physical copies if online convenience isn't your deal.
KavomatovlTeal
Deuce

This is a cool game :3 havent downloaded it or played it for long, but I was visiting Polsvoice and played a small bit of it last school year during lunch.
30 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”