Recruitment for a Game Development Team!

If it ain't Spades...
30 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Monochrominal
Deuce

As you can see on the title, we are recruiting for WILLING members who will work for a non-profit organization like us so that can help us in our goal of creating our very first game. We also both accept beginners and professionals in their chosen position. The positions are listed in the link below.

If you're interested, please leave a reply and click this link :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1h97v6W ... rm?c=0&w=1

We are IN NEED of members, but please be sure you are WILLING to join us.

Thank you, and we hope your cooperation

That is all.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

Monochrominal wrote:

As you can see on the title, we are recruiting for WILLING members who will work for a non-profit organization like us so that can help us in our goal of creating our very first game. We also both accept beginners and professionals in their chosen position. The positions are listed in the link below.

If you're interested, please leave a reply and click this link :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1h97v6W ... rm?c=0&w=1

We are IN NEED of members, but please be sure you are WILLING to join us.

Thank you, and we hope your cooperation

That is all.
i sighed up, what is the game you are thinking about?
Coco
League Participant
League Participant

Me also.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Can I just ask, this is a bit vague. Can you give any detail on the game/s that you'd like to develop?

Sorry, just curious :)
LeCom

I think too that you should give more information on what other people are involved, what game even, when it will start, the site if there is one, etc.
Also, I need a google account to open that link.
If it looks good, I can help out with code sometimes.
Monochrominal
Deuce

We are thinking for a 3D RPG -type of game that is a bit like Final Fantasy, but we might also have change of plans if the others don't like it. We may move to a FPS - Zombie game ( I know, it's too cliche) But further changes may apply as we progress onto the game

We can start once we've gathered sufficient members and also, the website for the dev team is here. http://neolyx.wix.com/radon

Sorry for the late reply :L
Last edited by Monochrominal on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monochrominal
Deuce

I might reply late too, but I will ask someone to reply anc check out new stuff here.
Neolyx
Deuce

Hello, I am the founder of Radon, Neolyx.
Please excuse us for the vague entrance, I will shed some light on the details of our group.
Our group currently consists of more or less 10 members, some of which are inactive.
This may sound repulsive, however we do have external contacts willing to help.
This is also a reason as to why we are recruiting more members.
Currently, our main platform of operation is Facebook, however we are flexible and may use other mediums.
Radon is aimed to be a community of people interested in the creation of digital content.
Why 'digital content', you ask?
Well, Radon is a group of enthusiasts. It isn't limited to any one topic inside the subject of computers.
So, anything you want to make, you can ask the group if they are interested in making it.
Our current planned project is a game designed and directed by Monochrominal.
As he said, it was planned to be an RPG game, supposedly made on the Unreal Engine 4 using Blueprint.
However, this is Mono's planned project, and may or may not actually be the group project.
Despite this, we are currently creating individual concepts of weapons and characters;
assets that may be used in any future games. We may also publish these concepts if polished.
Please do remember that our team is completely voluntary and non-profit.
We are no more than a community of enthusiasts who work together in creating digital content whilst gaining experience.
This means that it doesn't matter whether or not you are capable, rather if you are interested.
If you would like, we have an application page over at our website.
There, we also have a blog page for any significant news and a live chat for if you would like to talk to us.
The website can be accessed here.
noobofspades
Deuced Up

youre in the wrong neighborhood motherfucker
LeCom

NO GLITCH FLY wrote:
what a retard lol
noobofspades wrote:
youre in the wrong neighborhood motherfucker
This proves again that BnS has deserved its fate.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

i'd like to apologize in advance for any retardedness that may happen in this thread, since you seem pretty legit.
Omen267901
Deuced Up

Zekamalikyd wrote:
i'd like to apologize in advance for any retardedness that may happen in this thread, since you seem pretty legit.
You're too late, they've already come. Seems legit though.
Monochrominal
Deuce

Good then. I already expected these kind of guys, it's okay.

Anyways, yep we are a legitimate development team, as Neolyx said, We are planning for a 3D RPG game designed and directed by me.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

Zekamalikyd wrote:
+1
Omen267901 wrote:
Seems legit though.
Monochrominal
Deuce

Oh! And if you know someone who also knows how to code and do game developing related stuff, feel free to share the news!
30 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”