Osu!

If it ain't Spades...
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Techno
Deuced Up

Osu! is a Multiplayer/singleplayer rythm game featuering 4 different game modes. Taiko, osu!mania, Catch the Beat, and osu standard. Osu!mania is a gamemode similar to what most of you consider guitar hero/beatmania. It's a gamemode where there are 4-10 keys on your keyboard that correspond to the keys on the screen. Catch the beat is a mode where you use your qrtow keys tonmove left and right catch fruits that drop down from the top of your screen. Taiko is a mode where blue and orange circles come from the right of your screen to your left and with keys zxcv you hit the notes. 2 of those keys correspond with orange the other 2 with blue. Osu standard is a bunch of notes and sliders where you follow your mouse wherever the noted appear. There is also a spinner were you spin your mouse to get points on the spinner. You can customize osu by downloading skins ehich change how the theme looks. There's also a ranking system. You friest get ranked by playing enough songs. The better you get at the songs the more pp you get ( performance points). There are certain mods that you can change before you start the song to make it easier or harder, your choice. Maps/songs have stars meaning the difficulty of the song. Osu is completely free to play unless you want to donate, which gives you many perks and cool things. Sorry if anyone did the forum already and I didn't notice. The site where you can download the game and for more further information is, osu.ppy.sh After you download the game, or if you already play it, list your usernames down below! I will continue to update the name list.
Techno
Deuced Up

USERNAME LIST: AosTechno- Me. MerrickXasis- Reki. Victorica- Jedelas. Altafen- BR. Coolcoco- Coco. Exileofire- Freedom. Doginator- Puppy
Last edited by Techno on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Coco
League Participant
League Participant

I'm mostly up for osu! anytime I'm not busy. Feel free to add I guess: Coolcoco
Freedom
League Participant
League Participant

puppy
Deuce

Techno wrote:
USERNAME LIST: AosTechno- Me. MerrickXasis- Reki. Victorica- Jedelas. Altafen- BR. Coolcoco- Coco. Exileofire- Freedom.
why the fuck am I never on these lists.
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3574127
puppy
Deuce

double post pls no ban
passed airman x)))))

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2597529
Techno
Deuced Up

Nah, I'm not one of those people who get mad at double posts. And Dang nice job on passing airman. :P We should play multi one time, got skype? Added!
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”