NO GLITCH, FLY

Host your own server and communicate with server operators.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Illusion
Deuced Up

I am not sure if there are other complaints against this moron, so I am starting one. NO GLITCH, FLY is a prolific hacker. More than just that, he is a troll. The guy uses an aimbot, gets kicked/banned, changes IP, returns, starts a votekick against who votekicked him, and taunts us. I'm fairly sure he never changes his name, however he has 'accomplices'*: NO GLITCH, FLY 2 and NO GLITCH, FLY 3. Please ban them from all servers. They are a pain on the community and servers.

I now want to learn code, track them down, eliminate them and repeat. (And I am not mentally ill. I think)
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

talk to server owner
not community that is in no way related to the server
Illusion
Deuced Up

Zekamalikyd wrote:
talk to server owner
not community that is in no way related to the server
It is one of the most popular servers that the community plays, but OK.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

love how you never mention the server's name, just that the "community" plays it
(since as of right now, the community consists of retards wandering around trying to keep this alive when it's really not worth it anymore, since vxw and os and shit, and, uh, lets call them old timers, telling the retards to fuck off while not playing the game)
also, since there is no global blacklist or people that actually care anymore, what you're asking is pretty much impossible
I now want to learn code, track them down, eliminate them and repeat. (And I am not mentally ill. I think)
let me translate this
I now want to learn how to hack (and break several laws) so some dude stops hacking on a game that is pretty much dead
Illusion
Deuced Up

Zekamalikyd wrote:
love how you never mention the server's name, just that the "community" plays it
(since as of right now, the community consists of retards wandering around trying to keep this alive when it's really not worth it anymore, since vxw and os and shit, and, uh, lets call them old timers, telling the retards to fuck off while not playing the game)
also, since there is no global blacklist or people that actually care anymore, what you're asking is pretty much impossible
let me translate this
I now want to learn how to hack (and break several laws) so some dude stops hacking on a game that is pretty much dead

As I stated earlier, 'servers' no specific one, because he doesn't go on any specific one. Dumbass

If the game and community is dead, why the fuck are you here, you hypocrite?
- I don't classify a game that has more than 150 players a day 'dead'. If you do, you're asking too much, fag.
- Have you ever fucking spared a thought as to why the comm. is dying? Yeah sure, people are retiring and etc. but it's also 'cos they're pissed of at HACKERS. You really are a fuckhead.

This was to whoever has power in the server realm, not fucking weaboos. Listen, furry, I don't give a shit if you hate me, my comments, or anything else, because I'm trying to repair a community, and if it dies while I'm doing it, so be it.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

yes, my bad you don't actually say he does it in several servers in your first post, you just say that he does it

the game is filled with hackers, and since we can't update it or get a global blacklist (and if we can, then it's lack of people caring, which you know, proves that it is dying, meaning soon enough it'll be dead), we can't do shit about it.

and yes, while they aren't pissed off at hackers, they are also pissed off at useless moderators, admins and owners not doing shit about the hackers. so fucking talk to server admins

you think that if people still cared, there would be a lot of unanswered threads (as in no one did shit about it besides post) around here?

and really, there is way too much to repair. the game itself, servers, admins, mods, server owners. way too much for one person (notice how i could've used "retard like you" here and i'm not)

also nice personal attacks in the end as well, uncalled for, since i didn't really do anything besides say "we have no real power there therefore this is useless".

tl;dr lol mad and we still can't do shit
MKU
Artist
Artist

Or, you know... stay in school...
Semper
Deuced Up

Or play another game.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Servers”