>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 37 of 55 First unread post
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Clan affairs man! Almost as interesting as the relationships of kingdoms in game of thrones. Where's all the members in the clan that supposedly are in it. I see no evidence of activity within servers from your clan. Nothing noteworthy of the term game changing here.
It's exam time for college kids and still school time for HS/MS/ES kids.
toph704 wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
toph704 wrote:
Sorry guys, my friend made a clan and I wanna help him out with it, so I'm retracting my application. Cheers for understanding.
Cheers, apply for honorary. :)
How would one do that? What form is it?
You just ask. :)
DirtyMeat wrote:
I'm taking back my application because I made my own clan. Meat Shop wish me luck. Thanks anyways boys.
Cheers, good luck with your new clan! :)

Special thanks to Evergreen for somehow finding time to reply to all these posts. Thanks a bunch man. Green_Happy3
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Mr.Torch wrote:
Special thanks to Evergreen for somehow finding time to reply to all these posts. Thanks a bunch man. Green_Happy3
I've been trying. No problem, just trying to keep the clan alive Green_Rifle
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Evergreen wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
are you saying this clan is really dead except you?
no offense
Evergreen
Deuced Up

AsianGuy wrote:
Evergreen wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
are you saying this clan is really dead except you?
no offense
It's in a low point, everyone's busy with school and other real-life responsibilities :P
DirtyMeat
Deuced Up

It's in a low point, everyone's busy with school and other real-life responsibilities :P
You really can't escapee school and responsibilities.
Evergreen
Deuced Up

DirtyMeat wrote:
You really can't escapee school and responsibilities.
Well, you can, but they expel/fire/evict you after while.
toph704
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Mr.Torch wrote:
toph704 wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
toph704 wrote:
Sorry guys, my friend made a clan and I wanna help him out with it, so I'm retracting my application. Cheers for understanding.
Cheers, apply for honorary. :)
How would one do that? What form is it?
You just ask. :)
Well in that case
Hiyo it is eye, Toph, Gimme EmElGee Honorairy
(But seriously, may I please have honorary? Pretty please with an artificial bright red disgusting fake cherry on top?)
pukis_14
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Current IGN:Pukis_14
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev]Pukis_14
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):Well first because i am clanless at the moment.Second,why i like to join here it is because from the moment i saw this clan i already like it and i am looking forward to join in this clan. Third, I know Atreyu so... yeah. It makes things easier if you know someone.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):Im Pukis_14 and im an human for now.I have been playing aos since a long time but not to long.And idk.Not much about me.Why do you guys have to know about me for 1 paragraph? and sorry for the bad english
Time Zone:GMT+7
Past Clans:[-AS-]
Past Bans:nopenopenopenopenope
Activity Rate? 10/10
Gun preference? Riffle
Skype Account? jonathanc141199
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) Image
Well,its the best i can show you...
Revolution
Deuced Up

toph704 wrote:
(But seriously, may I please have honorary? Pretty please with an artificial bright red disgusting fake cherry on top?)
Accepted, feel free to add us on Skype (Info on first page), so we can add you to the group chat. It's a bit slow these days.
toph704
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Revolution wrote:
toph704 wrote:
Accepted, feel free to add us on Skype (Info on first page), so we can add you to the group chat. It's a bit slow these days.
I don't see anything about skype names on first page apart from the recruitment form and saying you use skype and IRC. Add me: toph704
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

toph704 wrote:
Revolution wrote:
toph704 wrote:
I don't see anything about skype names on first page apart from the recruitment form and saying you use skype and IRC. Add me: toph704
It was on the first page iirc at one point lol.
AsianGuy

pukis_14 wrote:
Current IGN:Pukis_14
Future IGN with Clan Tag:[Rev]Pukis_14
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):Well first because i am clanless at the moment.Second,why i like to join here it is because from the moment i saw this clan i already like it and i am looking forward to join in this clan. Third, I know Atreyu so... yeah. It makes things easier if you know someone.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):Im Pukis_14 and im an human for now.I have been playing aos since a long time but not to long.And idk.Not much about me.Why do you guys have to know about me for 1 paragraph? and sorry for the bad english
Time Zone:GMT+7
Past Clans:[-AS-]
Past Bans:nopenopenopenopenope
Activity Rate? 10/10
Gun preference? Riffle
Skype Account? jonathanc141199
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) Image
Well,its the best i can show you...
good luck
Pingu
News Team
News Team

Current IGN: Pingu

Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]xPingu

Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I want to join the Revolution because I know most of the members and the members are mostly here to have fun instead of playing very serious, I have played with a lot of the members in the clan in game and know that they are nice people, I realise that I do not play Build And Shoot as much as I have before and since this clan isn't to serious I think it would be fun to just relax on a server and play with fellow members

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): My name is Liam and I am from NSW, Australia. I have been playing Buildandshoot for around 2 years now and before that I watched my brother play for half a year or so, If im not playing Buildandshoot I will be playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Time Zone:
GMT+10

Past Clans:
Clans that I remember before I became inactive were: SPQR, RS, EPIC, Hawks, Sirs, Line Of Sight

Past Bans:
None

Activity Rate?
Most Days

Gun preference?
Rifle

Skype Account?
liam.jackson411

Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) http://imgur.com/qeH7WFS
b00msh0t
Deuced Up

Good luck pingu
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Pingu wrote:
Current IGN: Pingu

Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev]xPingu

Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): I want to join the Revolution because I know most of the members and the members are mostly here to have fun instead of playing very serious, I have played with a lot of the members in the clan in game and know that they are nice people, I realise that I do not play Build And Shoot as much as I have before and since this clan isn't to serious I think it would be fun to just relax on a server and play with fellow members

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): My name is Liam and I am from NSW, Australia. I have been playing Buildandshoot for around 2 years now and before that I watched my brother play for half a year or so, If im not playing Buildandshoot I will be playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Time Zone:
GMT+10

Past Clans:
Clans that I remember before I became inactive were: SPQR, RS, EPIC, Hawks, Sirs, Line Of Sight

Past Bans:
None

Activity Rate?
Most Days

Gun preference?
Rifle

Skype Account?
liam.jackson411

Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) http://imgur.com/qeH7WFS
You were already invited before, so no one has to vote. You're in. Blue_Happy3 Just PM me your Skype name and I'll add you to the group chat.
813 posts Page 37 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”