BIG PROBLEM ! RIFLE MOD SIGHTS BUG ! PLEASE HELP !

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Baptiste76
Deuced Up

I have a big bug with rifle mod : Sights are not on the body of the gun :( Please help me !

-I have Windows 8
-I have already modded my game with SMG mod
-I have 0.0.11 game version of OpenSpades

Pic :
Bug.png
Bug.png (473.05 KiB) Viewed 5532 times
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

the mod that u r using is not made for 0.0.11 i bet, maybe u should delete the sight 1 and sight 2 in the pak010-BaseSkin.pak data^^ im not sure if it solves the problem.. but u can try that method ;)
Baptiste76
Deuced Up

I created a M1 Garand, I install it, but the same problem, and If I remove it, my gun will not precise.
SovietMarmalade
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

You've made it too big.
SWayKills
Deuced Up

He didn't make the mod. I too am having this issue. My mod work fine using the reflex for the smg, but no one has yet given us a usable rifle mod for 0.0.11. I know many of these mods were designed pre 0.0.9, and all Baptiste76 and myself are really wondering is if ANYONE has any working rifle mods for 0.0.11. I have a feeling we would both enjoy anything that is working. I also have a feeling he didn't back up his original .pak file, like me, although I really thought that I did, actually I am sure that I backed up the file but cannot seem to find it now. So thank you in advance.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Check out my mods in my signature for 0.0.11 compatible weapons.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

Baptiste76 wrote:
I have a big bug with rifle mod : Sights are not on the body of the gun :( Please help me !

-I have Windows 8
-I have already modded my game with SMG mod
-I have 0.0.11 game version of OpenSpades

Pic :
Bug.png
there's yer prob'em.
ImaReallyEver
Deuced Up

whats the link. i can try to fix it.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Wrong is the script of the weapon. Since I see you guys are green at this, I have a couple of mods too (with the right scaling)

It's really sad modders don't release FULL mods, they do that in parts. Like hey download this, now this and this. Oh also this bugfix. Oh also put files where they belong by yourself, I was too lazy to do a folder structure.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

It's the weaponnomagazine dimensions. Try doubling the dimensions for the WeaponNoMagazine.kv6
KavomatovlTeal
Deuce

Can somebody help me? I dont know where can i find servers ip and ports for VC. help me please
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

To connect to a server using OpenSpades, use built-in server browser that is actually current main menu.
If you use AoS classic, click on the server names in Server List on BuilandShoot.com.

To get further help please specify your error.
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”